Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 04:08:44
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
My New Creation! Started by: Paradise on Nov 11, '08 21:12
Paradise walks out of his lab and introduces himself to the people.

"I am Paradise the Dog everyone!And I have yet,another invetnion!"He pulls out a Mail Envalope for Declaring things and what not...

"This gadget,will declare wars between two people...But not with guns...This is a Mail War!"as this news is brought out everyone freaks like when the Atom Bomb was introduced.

"Now how this works is simple...:

1.Send the mail subjected as War Declare...Then tell your message of you declaring war like some leader of a nation...

2.Simply send messages of whatevr...not Spam though...It can be a rapid convo or a mm saying what you wouldve done in a real life war!Now people...I ask not of comments...But of atleast trying it...This is for fun,not causing of war between crews...And I will be sorely sad to see someones life gone because of one...How you win is simple...You do it like any war,Raise Your White Flag!...
Report Post Tip
Question....

Dont You Lose When You Raise Your White Flag?
Report Post Tip
Sounds sucky mateAre you still taking your meds?

Drexler slumps off
Report Post Tip
Yes...But when someone raises it...That means you gave up...I shouldve put The other person has to raise their white flag...Or else the mail count will rise alot...If thios works out I'll add some type of Leadershi in the Mails...Just for fun people...Don't like it?Well,DONT TRY IT!And DONT LEAVE A NEGATIVE COMMENT!Simple...
Report Post Tip
You know what is even simpler?

Not bringing this utter Shit! to the streets, keep it for your little kids club on a wednesday after preschool..

kk thanks

Drexler sniffles a little and awaits another tardy response
Report Post Tip
NEXT!
Report Post Tip
That's not nice. Even if you don't like an idea, you can still state it in a better way, by showing respect to another mafioso. In this street, everyone has a right to state their mind, even when it sucks. But please do it in more respectable way. Thank you.
Report Post Tip
Thank you Remy...
Report Post Tip
Yeah, the streets.. This is the streets, right? Isn't there a place for ideas different from THE STREETS? :D
Report Post Tip
Ok sorry for being a jerk before, let me rephrase,

I think your Little creation is firstly far too childish to be taken serious in the slightest way, Secondly I think you could have put a wee bit more effort in explaining this too.

Drexler sighs

I mean you seem like an ok person but the things you do from time to time lead us all to believe you are the slightest bit speshul...
Report Post Tip
Uhhh...Sir I really will not dignify that statement...
Report Post Tip
That makes nooo sense at all... I feel like i've lost some intelligence just being here.

Thanks!
Report Post Tip
People!Is this what your respect is!Small!If you have the respec!The honor to reply!What is respect?And is this example of respect?
Report Post Tip
Ahh Just as I thought ...Taking the moral high ground (Ty Sprozz for that one :P) now are you...

Well I rest my case,

BeanHead!
Report Post Tip
ok, Tell us the rules and whoever wants to do this please do so.
Report Post Tip
Well Paradise, people may not like you idea, but they have the right to do so. As long as they reply with manner, that's fine. After all, we grew up by this kind of conflict.
Report Post Tip
The rules are easy...send the message Declaring Mail War and you both start messaging nonstop...But not spam...These wars are for getting your mail count up!

I notice remy...But Is it not disrespect that caused the conflicts?
Report Post Tip
I do not wish for conflict but Things like this petty Ideas (Which are blatenly just a matter of spamming which should ASLO might I add be in the OOC thread) that just wind me up, I mean fair play if you genuinely have a good idea but meh things like this are just sucky.

Plus, I would sooo beat you in this war thing, Expect a mail.

Kissess
Report Post Tip
Paradise, What you are doing with this war thingy is consider spam/junk mail.
Report Post Tip
Because we're all have different mind, that doesn't mean we cannot respect each other, right? We can't avoid conflict.

Btw, if we would discuss these things, just send MM. This thread has its own things to discuss.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: My New Creation!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL