Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 11:28:57
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
The Doll House Started by: Mikala on May 21, '13 06:41

The Doll House

Downtown, Detroit

With money from a loan shark and big dreams Ricky Jordan bought a building in the downtown business district and opened a bar. It wasn't the classiest establishment in Detroit, but with his connections to bootleggers Ricky never ran out of booze to serve to customers. It didn't take long for word of mouth advertising to make The Doll House one of the most popular bars in The Motor City.

Ever since they were kids Mikala didn't like her cousin, Ricky. Since she was eleven years old and sent to live with his parents, her only living relatives after her parents died, Mikala had the same thought everyday - Kill Ricky. There was nothing specifically awful about him. Mikala just didn't like him and wanted to strangle him every time they were in the same room together. His presence simply irritated the fuck out of her.

When Mikala started working for an organized crime family in Detroit she forgot about her cousin and her hatred for him. All of her attention was focused on one thing, killing. One successful hit after another made her want to kill more. Aiming her gun, pulling the trigger, hearing the loud bang, seeing blood and hearing loud screams of agony was what Mikala lived for. It was like a drug she couldn't get enough of.

One of Mikala's favorite hits was in Brooklyn, New York. A young gangster bumped into her on a street and tried to slip his hand into her pocket to take her money. Mikala quickly pushed him away, drew her gun and aimed it at his face. "Don't shoot me! I'm new." The gangster pleaded. Although his tailored suit and tattoos made it obvious he wasn't a new bloodline fresh off the boat Mikala waved him off and didn't waste any time lecturing him. She had no tolerance for pricks like him.

As Mikala watched the gangster run away she didn't think she would get a call hours later to take his life. Like all of her targets she didn't care why someone wanted him dead. When she did the job and took him out she enjoyed it because he was a lying thief. That evening after throwing his body over a bridge Mikala celebrated the hit by buying herself a new fur coat and a diamond bracelet. The cold blooded killed always rewarded herself after a job.

In Detroit Mikala's command center was her apartment. It's where she planned every hit. Listening to jazz records and drinking champagne made the mobster relax and focus on the details of murders that became gruesome headlines in The Detroit Daily News and other newspapers in big cities. Every call or note she received with a target's name made her smile. Mikala was living the dream.

Just when the cold blooded killer thought life couldn't get any better a note was slipped under her door with a target's name on it that made her happily dance around her apartment. The name was Ricky Jordan. The hitter's celebrating and planning of her cousin's murder was cut short when there was a knock on her door an hour after the note arrived. When she opened the door the mobster smiled because Ricky was standing there like a shiny gift wrapped package for Mikala to kill.

"I'm in a lotta trouble, Mik." Ricky said and rushed into his cousin's apartment. "I fucked up big time and told the cops about something I heard in my bar last night." As he talked Mikala pretended to listen and hoped she could get him in the kitchen so she didn't get blood on the new carpet in the living room. "Two gangsters were planning to murder a dame because they think she cheated them outta money playing poker. I know the dame and don't want her wacked so I called the police. You gotta help me out, Mik. You know people. Vouch for me. Tell 'em I'm not a fuckin' rat."

"Okay, Ricky." Mikala said and pointed at the kitchen. "Let's eat then I'll call my boss."

"Thanks, Mik. I knew I could count on you. Next time you come to The Doll House... "

BANG!

Ricky's words stopped when Mikala fired her gun at the back of his head after he stepped into the kitchen. Although he died instantly Mikala was a little disappointed she didn't get to plan the hit exactly the way she wanted. With a sigh she went to the phone to call an associate to help her take her cousin's body out of the apartment.

Later that night Mikala went to The Doll House and told the bartender she was the new boss of her cousin's bar. With a look around her new business the cold blooded killer thought it was a good place to plan her next hit. 

Report Post Tip

Wednesday Drink Special

Bodyguard Shots
Guaranteed to make you feel like a tough motherfucker to kill.

Report Post Tip
Riden walks in and sits at the bar after throwing his bloodied and splintered canoe paddle away; What do you got to drink up in here my freind.
Report Post Tip

Sitting at the end of the bar with a smile on her gorgeous face Mikala read an article in The Detroit Daily News about crime rate rising in The Motor City. At the top of the list of crimes was Mikala's favorite, murder.

"More coffee?" The bartender, Chico asked the bar owner.

"No, give me a martini." Mikala answered and folded the newspaper. "No olives." The cold blooded killer put the newspaper on the stool next to her under her purse to take home and cut out the article crime rate for her scrap book.

As Chico made a martini for Mikala a man walked into the bar. Chico put Mikala's drink on the bar in front of her then walked over to the man. "You remind me of a man I know from Kentucky. He's a bad ass son of a bitch. I saw him kill a man with his bare hands. He also dated his cousin, but that's a story for another time. Do you want to try a shot of White Lightening from Kentucky?"

Report Post Tip
Riden thinks for a moment: Nice to know but I would never date my family and sure why not try something new.
Report Post Tip

After arriving in the city Lush placed her bags down in hotel room and decided to go get some fresh air before turning in for the night. The journey was only 4 hours from her home city but tonight it felt like more due to the bank holiday all the regular folks were going about on their vacations causing tailbacks for miles on the roads. 

Getting down to the foyer area of the hotel Lush noticed some business cards on a table of a new bar in town The Doll House its called. Perfect Lush thought its not even far. She made her way out of the hotel and along the street buying a newspaper and some mints along the way from a kiosk "Keep the change" she said as she was walking away from it. She decided to take a short cut across a little park. She knew the area well for her grandmother was from around these parts and have had many 'business' adventures in town before. Not often people like her took time to take in their surroundings but tonight she did for after all she is still human and need the tranquility in life sometimes. 

Finally she was there and entered the building. She walked up to the bar whilst looking around at all the shady characters making mental notes of who were around. Having been in the dodgy lifestyle for sometime Lush could tell by peoples expressions who were also in the same line of work and who were simply not, the do gooders Sunday best kind. She perched her bottom onto a stool at the end of the bar, she chose this spot as it gave her a good view of the whole room. She sat up straight and called for the barman to come over "I'll have a Vodka Martini please" she said as she placed down her bag and opened up her newspaper.  She notice at a table by a window was a well kept woman doing some paperwork. She must be the propitiatory Lush thought.. she looked in a bit more and had a strange sense of dejavu as she looks strangely familiar. Lush shrugged it off and awaited her drink to arrive.. "Keep them coming" She said to the barman giving him the once over. "Also could I have a bag of roasted nuts too, that would be grand". She then decided to keep her head down for a while and to have a crack at the crossword in the paper.. "Dammit" She thought "I have no pen!"

Report Post Tip

Thursday Drink Special

Petty Martini
You'll love it so much you'll order another in three minutes.

Report Post Tip

Behind the bar Chico served customers and kept an eye on a four thugs playing pool. They looked like trouble makers. When a lady walked in and ordered a vodka martini the bartender quickly made her drink and put it on the bar. A few seconds later he gave the lady a bag of roasted peanuts and a pen to do the crossword puzzle in the newspaper. After giving a drink to another customer Chico helped the lady with a few answers to the crossword puzzle and soon they were chatting like old friends. Everyone loved talking to bartenders.

At her regular table Mikala felt a a headache coming on from all the paperwork for the bar. The columns and rows on the spread sheets were making her dizzy. The mobster had no idea there was so much paperwork involved in running a business. She preferred killing. It was much easier to do. When Chico approached the table to refill her coffee cup Mikala glanced around and noticed the woman at the bar drinking a martini.

"Who is that?" Mikala asked the bartender when she recognized the woman, but couldn't remember her name and where they met.

"Her name is Lush, she's from Chicago and she's a fortune teller." Chico answered.

"Hmmm a fortune teller." Mikala smiled and wondered if the woman could predict how many people she would kill in the next month.

Report Post Tip

After chatting to Chico for a while he told her that he better get on with some work before his boss started to dock his pay. Lush smiled before asking if it was the find Lady over doing the paperwork. He just nodded and said "Yes that be her alright. I best run over there with some fresh coffee for her too!" "I can imagine she wouldn't be to happy waiting for that. Do take her some painkillers too, For I suspect she must be getting a headache with all that work she is doing" Lush said. 

Chico nodded and made his way over to the lady when Lush noticed there was a cork on the floor beside her feet. She lent over to pick it up when she felt a chill go through her body. 'Hmm' she was wondering what is it about a damn cork that could make her feel that way. For some reason she had this feeling she had 2 older generation ladies sitting next to her. She could even smell that lavender soapy scent that they both used too. Yet Lush could not see them at all. She could hear their their voices in her head, just couldn't totally make out what they were saying. "Don't I ever get a break from this.. after all It's meant to be a hobby all this reading stuff" She found herself saying out loud. Suddenly she felt the eyes of various of people on her from around the bar.. "Sorry" She said "1 Martini to many no doubt!". She felt it was her time to go but felt the need to walk over to the owner of the establishment first. 

Lush walked over and said to the lady "Good Evening Miss, I am sorry for raising my voice then it's totally not within my character. I also wish to say what a lovely place you have and that the service is most excellent" Just as the lady was about to reply a scarf slid off the back of her chair which Lush caught before it reached the ground "What a lovely scarf this is" Lush said handing it back. "Thanks" replied the lady "For it belonged to my mother She was nicknamed after it due to the sheer fabric it was made out of. She only ever had the best of quality." Just then the penny dropped to whom those ladies were one was of course her own mother, 'oh the shame for not realizing that one' Lush thought.. Then again she have had a long day and a few to many drinks. That must mean then that the other lady was this lady mother she continued to think. All of the sudden it was clear what led her to this bar tonight and that like her mother before often came around these parts. "Many good times happened around these parts" Lush said as she turned to the lady beside her looking a little bewildered to what was going on.  "Oh never mind me" She said "I shall make my way now but the number you are seeking you will find in your work sheets at C-1 / B-4 / U-2 just add the numbers up. You may 'feel' Intrigue in doing so." Lush said as she was walking to the door. 

Report Post Tip

Mikala was tired of the paperwork and distracted by the noise in The Doll House. It had been many long hours since the last time she used her gun. She thought she might go crazy if she didn't turn someone into fish food soon. The cold blooded killer took a drink of her coffee then glanced at the lady at the bar. When Lush picked up a cork Mikala easily saw the lady from Chicago got a vision or vibe from it. Although most people were skeptical about the super natural Mikala believed anything was possible.

When the lady walked over to the table and started chatting Mikala smiled politely and listened. Again she tried to remember when and where they met before, but she couldn't recall. She looked down at the columns and rows the lady told her to add up and suddenly a very old memory filled her head. It was when her parents were still alive. They often took her to their friends homes to play with other children. One of the children was a little girl most of the kids called Lushie, who was now the fortune teller from Chicago. When Mikala realized it she looked up to tell Lush, but she was gone.

Hmmm I will look for her later at her fortune telling business, Mikala thought then got back to work on the paperwork.  

Report Post Tip

The Doll House

Weekend Drink Specials

The Adrenaline Rush Cocktail
A fruit and booze blend that will make you immediately want to drink another.

The Wackback
Will give you a sad face hangover, but not as lethal as it use to be.

The Owner's Favorites

The Plus One FTW
Drink 1k to be a rock star.

The "Success! Dat bum's swimmin with da fishes." Shot
Nice shot! Nice shot!

Report Post Tip

walks in takes a sat ordrs some drinks with adevila and looks around for old heads...

leaves....

Report Post Tip

Athena was wandering around Detroit when she noticed that a new bar had opened up. She crossed the street to check the place out and noticed a flyer taped in the window.

The Doll House

Weekend Drink Specials

The Wackback

The Owner's Favorites

The Plus One FTW

Nice shot! Nice shot!

Athena saw great potential in getting quite drunk via an alternating chain of "Sucess! Dat bum's swimmin with da fishes" shots and Adrenaline Rush cocktails, but she was concerned about ability to say she wanted a "Success! Dat bum's swimmin with da fishes" shot as the night went on, and also about her rather impatient nature making her give up on trying. She imagined a future in which she was sat yelling "Sucess!" "Dat bum, dat bum" at the bartender and thought this may be taken as an entirely different request than that which she would be trying to make. And as this was not the cathouse, that might not go over too well.

While she was contemplating this a woman walked out of the bar. Athena recognized her as the fortune teller she'd been meaning to check out in Chicago. She could see that currently the woman was a bit off in time. 

"I suppose I must look a bit foxy to you. Or just a bit insidious."

She gave the woman a smirk, and walked through the door. Change of plans, she thought. She gave a nod to the bartender and when he came over she ordered several bottles of wine, the bartender looking at her strangely as she specified that she wanted them to go. Athena arched an eyebrow at the bartender nonverbally questioning whether he was going to give her any trouble over that, and then pulled out an address book when he went to retrieve the bottles. Flipping through the pages, she thought about how she really should be able to remember more, having been born of a brain and all, and sighed. The bartender returned with her bottles and she threw down some cash, grabbed the bottles, and exited the bar.

Report Post Tip

It was only early evening and the day was already long for SplitPsychosis. So far the mobster had busted more of her fellow gangsters out of jail than she cared to count, knocked over what seemed like every Post Office in greater Detroit, and even pulled off a few art gallery heists.  She found and killed a few contracted bums, and a few non-contracted bums. The Killer in her loathed the look they had on their faces when she walked by, but loved the look on their faces when they knew they were going to die. The Killer found that look more addicting than any drug on the market. As the mobster was walking down the street the Child in her saw a toy store, and as she came back to her senses she wondered how long she stood there staring in the window before she finally walked inside. 

Split then walked the streets of Detroit for a little while when she came upon The Doll House. “A bar with the name, Doll House... I have to check this out”  she said to herself. The young woman walked in, looked around and quickly noticed several customers staring at the giant stuffed rabbit she was carrying in her arms. Split blushed as she quickly hurried and took a seat at an empty section of the bar. While looking over the menu, she could hear the voices in her head coming to life again.

Go for a Serial Killer, everyone loves a Serial Killer. They are so much, fun.

No baby girl, go for Sex on the Beach. Find me a hot-blooded individual who doesn't love Sex on the Beach.

But I want Kool-Aid! Do they have Kool-Aid here, I WANT Kool-Aid!!!

SHUT-UP!

You all need to shut fuck up! The young mobster screamed inside her own head, while lighting up a joint. As she took her first hit she said to herself, “Such a shame all this shit does for me is shut them up.”

While waiting on the bartender she tried to convince herself she only came to the bar because that is what NORMAL people do after work. She knew better, during the day she had satisfied both the Killer and the Child inside her, and now the Mistress wanted a turn. After taking another hit on her joint the mobster told the Mistress “Fuck you bitch, you aren’t getting what you want.”

Chico looked at the young mobster with confusion, and hesitatingly asked her, “Excuse me miss, what will you have?”

Split took one last look at the menu and said, “I just take a Scotch and Dry thanks.”

Report Post Tip

Charmed heard a lot about the new bar in Detroit , its the latest craze they say and what's more the owner is the cold blooded Mikala. If that isn't a sight to see then God knows what is .

"That woman can scare even the toughest goon on this side of the district " she heard stories about how Mikala single handedly killed a family of mobster in Delaware .

She enters the place and looks around, a bit crowded by the looks of it , and it is understandable as it is the weekend . Although she is curious as to why it is called The Dollhouse , there isnt any doll here . 

She looks around for the heartless Mikala and she found her drinking at the corner . She approach her and sits beside the woman.

"Hello there , I am not sure if you knew me or not. But I heard alot about you from my Boss . He said that if I need anything taken care of .... " she dropped her voice to a whisper ... "it's you that I should talked to " .

She then looks around making sure no one had heard it and looks innocently at Mikala.

Report Post Tip
Weekends were usually for rest and relaxation, but not for Mikala. The cold blooded killer was busy with one hit after another. When she finally had a break from the killing business Mikala went to her legitimate business, The Doll House.

As soon as Mikala walked into her business she looked around with surprise then went over to the bar where Chico was busy making drinks.

"Is it Ladies Night?" The mobster asked the bartender and pointed out all the women in her bar.

Chico laughed and gave Mikala her usual, a steaming cup of strong coffee. "There was some trouble here before. A schmuck was trying to sell a stolen car. I kicked him out and told him if he comes back you'll feed him to the fishes."

"I hope he comes back." Mikala replied and took a drink of her coffee. "I want a different car for work. Killing him will be a bonus."

Further down the bar a woman ordered wine to go. Mikala recognized Athena and waved at her as she left with the wine. "Come back when you have time to stay and drink."

Another familiar face was at the bar, SplitPsychosis. Mikala heard her friend order a drink and wondered if the crazy woman was going to order a drink for her giant stuffed rabbit.

The cold blooded killer picked up her cup of coffee and went to the empty stool next to her crazy friend. "I heard there was a robbery at a toy store and figured you were visiting Detroit."

The phone behind the bar rang loudly. Mikala hoped it was orders to do another hit. Although it was less than an hour since her last kill the mobster wanted to get her next target's name and plan another sweet murder. Chico picked up the phone, listened to the caller and hung up.

"That was Cryrus." The bartender said and added, "He's sending a woman over here to meet you. She's his Right Hand."

"Good, I hope she has a job for me to do." Mikala commented and drummed her itchy fingers on the bar.

When Charmed walked into the bar Mikala waved at her and introduced the young mobster to SplitPsychosis. As the three women chatted Chico put a round of drinks on the bar for them. Several hours and several rounds of drinks later Mikala smiled at her friends and said, "There's a group of bums sleeping under a bridge a few miles from here. Let's go kill them." With a twinkle in her eye the cold blooded killer added, "It will be fun, girls!"
Report Post Tip

A few days later Lush was out for a walk when she decided to go on over to The Doll House to catch up with her friend Mikala. Upon arriving she walked in and found it to be strange, but couldn't work out all the whys. She went and perched herself at the end of the bar just like before and ushered over Chico but it seems he was quick as ever and had her Vodka Martini ready. She was about to tell him to keep them flowing when again he beat her to it "I'll keep them coming" he said with a cheaky wink. Lush couldn't help but blush. He asked her if she was in need of a pen to but she just simply replied "Not today".

She sat there for a while and then the penny dropped, she was the only female in the entire bar. It took her a while due to the fact the line of work she is in she is used to being considered one of the guys but out of work she liked to be normal as possible. "Hey Chico over here please" She called for him "Am I missing something here? Is it a men only night or something?" Chico just chuckled a "noo" Lush looked puzzled until he said "Mikla nipped out with some of the ladies, she mentioned something about feeding fish" Lush smiled and said "I bet she did, that girl loves her fishes!" 

Lush got up to move when Chico asked if she was leaving already. "Nope" Lush said "I know she won't be to long so I will move to the table over by the window and play some cards as I wait" 

Report Post Tip
Chaos had just got done a very important meeting. I had just took a trip to Detroit to get away and relax from things. The sun was beating down today quite steadily and having just finished I bite to eat at a local yacht restaurant a drink was the next order of business. Chaos got back into his black Buick and cruised down motor city. The buildings were slowly being developed again. Motor city was beginning to thrive once more the way it once was. As Chaos passed building after building one caught my eye. It was a beautiful building and stood out from the rest like a bright star in the dark sky . The doll house it was called. It had a sleek design and looked well maintained. Even the lot outside was upkept perfectly, this was a good sign that a good owner ran this place. I pulled over into the nearest parking spot to the left. Chaos turned off the car and got out locking the doors behind me. Chaos walked up and entered the place. Upon first glance chaos was amazed the place was thriving it felt alive. Chaos glanced at the chalk board with all these neat ideas for specials. Chaos looked at the bartender and spoke.

"Hey there what a place you have ! May I ask what exactly is the drink special today?"

Chaos then took a seat and took off his hat.
Report Post Tip

Charmed takes a drink and listens to Mikala talking about the fishes under the bridge . She wonders what and how she does it in time . She have been efficient according to Cyrus and she believes him on it.

She looks around just to get the vibes of the place and she notice that the menu are different everyday .

Wednesday Drink Special

Bodyguard Shots
Guaranteed to make you feel like a tough motherfucker to kill.

Are the menus here only for that day she wonders, she then look at the other side and saw .

Thursday Drink Special

Petty Martini
You'll love it so much you'll order another in three minutes.

This place is getting wierder , what caught her eyes .

The Doll House

Weekend Drink Specials

The Wackback

The Owner's Favorites

The Plus One FTW

Nice shot! Nice shot!

That last menu , she knew her boss will love it . She then look at Mikala and ask her the question that is bothering her for a while.

"Hey Mikala, are these menus only good at that specific day ?"  

Report Post Tip

Mikala was having the busiest and best week EVER! The killing business was better than she expected. There wasn't enough time in the day to kill all the rat bastards, lowlife bums and unemployed bodyguards. Some days the cold blooded killer fired her gun every hour. Those days were the best and made the gorgeous fiend smile the most.

The busy week started on Monday. A Goomba with a five year old grudge was planning to take out a local Made Man. When Mikala's boss heard about it he told her to feed the Goomba to the fishes. By noon the silly little bastard with a grudge was dead. The cold blooded killer's next job was a group of unemployed bodyguards. They were apparently so loyal to their dead bosses they refused to work for anyone else in the mafia. With their knowledge of the organized crime business they were a risk. Mikala gladly killed them one by one.

On Tuesday the killer started work early after she received a call from Charmed. She wacked two bums then treated herself to breakfast at a classy diner in Corktown. After a pleasant chat with two old ladies in the diner the cold blooded killer went back to work killing more unemployed bodyguards. They were everywhere! At the end of the day after killing more than she could count Mikala went home exhausted but happy. That night the killer had a terrible nightmare she lost her gun. When she woke up she was relieved to find it under her pillow as always.

Wednesday was by far the best day of the week. Other than wacking bums, rats and unemployed bodyguards Mikala got to use her natural talent for murder on The TylerDurden crew. It was a glorious day with blood flowing, gun shots filling the air like fireworks and dead bodies everywhere. In between all the killings Mikala read her favorite section of newspaper, the obituaries while drinking coffee and socializing with friends. After reading the obits Mikala noticed an advertisement for a sale at her favorite jewelry store. The cold blooded killer left the coffee shop with her friends and went on a shopping spree.

On Thursday morning Mikala went to her bar, The Doll House and realized she was so busy on a killing spree all week she didn't have time to put up a sign for new drink specials. The bartender, Chico was still serving the weekend specials at half price. The killer sat down at the end of the bar and quickly got to work writing a new sign.

The Doll House Drink Specials

The Detroit Martini
What you see is what you get.

The Chicago Shot
It is what it is.

The Philly Cocktail
Packs a quiet punch.

The New Yorker
A mystery mix.

Mikala gave the new sign to Chico to hang up and noticed Charmed looking at the old drink special signs.

"You can have drinks every day for free as long as you keep giving me jobs to do." The cold blooded killer said to her boss's Right Hand. "Where did you buy your dress? I love it! IT'S TO DIE FOR!"

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: The Doll House
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL