Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 12:01:36
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
The Motor City Bar and Ristorante Started by: Creep on May 26, '13 17:37

The Motor City Bar and Ristorante

Grand Opening

A long caravan of black cars drives past you in the Downtown District of Detroit. You can't take your eyes off the cars. They have an aura more powerful than the tallest skyscrapers in the city. On the sidewalks people point at the dark cars with tinted windows and you hear them whisper about ruthless mobsters.

On a corner a boy in front of a news stand holds up the newest edition of the city's newspaper and yells the big bold headline on the front page, "ORGANIZED CRIME TAKES OVER DETROIT BUSINESS DISTRICT"

The slow moving cars are easy for you to follow on foot. They lead you into the business district where you walk past past pool halls, restaurants and an old fish market. Finally the cars begin to stop and you lean against a light post watching. From corner to corner the caravan fills an entire block in the business district.

As soon as the cars are parked doors open and a swarm of bodyguards get out. Next were rich and powerful mobsters from organized crime families in Detroit. As their bodyguards stood by you watch and listen the mobsters greet each other by name, shake hands and exchange small talk.

In the crowd a friend you grew up with in the old neighborhood waves you over and invites you to join the party. You cautiously but happily accept, unsure what to expect from the murderers and thieves. You're intimidated by the dangerous bunch, but deep down inside you want to be one of them.

There's a buzz of excitement in the air among the infamous men and women as they stand in front of a newly constructed building in the middle of the block. Your friend tells you they're gathered there for the grand opening of their boss's business.

The building's large double doors open and two muscular bodyguards walk outside followed by the most powerful man in the city of Detroit, Creep. The organized crime boss shakes hands, kisses a few ladies on the cheek and waves to the people in the back of the crowd where you're standing with your friend.

With another big wave Creep walks back to the building and gestures for the crowd to follow him inside. The organized crime boss smiles and proudly gives a tour off his new business, The Motor City Bar and Ristorante.

The first room has two long bars along right and left walls. Behind the bars shelves are stocked with bottles of alcohol. The walls are covered with sports memorabilia and several dart boards. The middle of the room has a four poker tables with leather covered chairs and two green felt covered pool tables.

This is no ordinary speakeasy, you think as you look up at the crystal chandelier hanging in the bar room. The next room on the tour is the dining room. The booths along the walls and tables in the middle of the room look like they can accommodate over one hundred people. Walking through the dining room with your friend you see a menu on a table.

Salads

Chef's Salad:  Ham, turkey, provolone, tomatoes, celery, carrots & onions
Spinach: Black olives, bacon, onion, tomatoes, almonds with vinaigrette
House: Mixed greens with tomato, celery, carrots, onion, croutons
Greek: Feta, tomatoes, onions, peppers, kalamata olives, pepperoncini with our house balsamic vinaigrette

House Specialties

Spaghetti with Marinara
Spaghetti with Alfredo
Add chicken, meatballs, Italian sausage, or mixed sautéed vegetables

Lasagna: Layers of Italian sausage, meatballs, ricotta, mozzarella and red sauce
Mediterranean: Linguine, roast garlic, sautéed onions & mushrooms, roasted red peppers, black olives, artichoke hearts & feta, tossed in a white wine & butter sauce.
Chicken Parmesan: Classic style with marinara and mozzarella.

Pizza

White Pizza: XVOO, mozzarella, ricotta, black olives, spinach, and roasted garlic
Meat Pizza: Pepperoni, beef, sausage, bacon, extra cheese
Vegetable Pizza: Mushrooms, onions, black olives, roasted red peppers, & artichoke hearts
Supreme: Pepperoni, beef, sausage, olive, green pepper, onion, extra cheese
Alfrdeo Pizza: Alfredo, chicken, artichoke hearts, and sun dried tomatoes
Ranchero: Ranch dressing, Buffalo chicken, banana peppers, tomato, mozzarell
White Greek: XVOO, mozzarella, ricotta, garlic, oregano, spinach, sun-dried tomato, onion, and kalamata olives

Calzones

Cheese: Ricotta, mozzarella & parmesan cheese
Meat: Pepperoni & beef with ricotta and mozzarella
Veggie: Black olives, spinach, mushrooms w/ricotta and mozzarella
You Pick: Any 2 toppings w/ricotta and mozzarella

Pizza Rolls

Meatball Roll:  Meatballs & cheese
Spinach Chicken: Chicken, spinach, roasted garlic and mozzarella
Buffalo Chicken: Chicken tossed in a zesty buffalo sauce served with ranch
Meat Monster: Pepperoni, beef, sausage, bacon
Veggie: Mushrooms, onions, black olives, roasted red peppers, artichoke hearts, mozzarella
You Pick: Add mozzarella and any 2 toppings
Stromboli:Pepperoni, sausage, beef, green peppers, onion, & olives

When the tour is over drinks are served and Creep sits with several people at the biggest table in the dining room. You order a drink from the bar then go to a table in the dining room with your friend and two of the most dangerous men you've ever seen. Your friend vouches for you and between bites of food the men talk about robbing an art gallery. You hear about how much money they made from their last heist, look over at your friend and say, "I wanna join."   

Report Post Tip
Enoch had come to Detroit on business. Business had been treating him well as of late, so he stopped into Creeps joint for a drink. He went over to the bar and leaned on the counter.

"How you doing Creep. Names Enoch, but please call me Nucky."

Enoch lit up a cigarette and took a few drags of it. He looked behind Creep and seen lots of bottles on a shelf.

"Any chance I can get a shot of whiskey eh? Get yourself one while you're at it pal."
Report Post Tip

From the shadow under a tree Mikala aimed her gun at a man across the street in front of a pool hall and pulled the trigger. The loud bang made people yell and run for cover. They didn't see the killer walk away. Even if they did no one would suspect the gorgeous woman with a pretty smile was a cold blooded killer.

Mikala walked a few blocks then waved to a taxi. "I'm famished. Take me to The Motor City Bar and Ristorante." The killer told the driver as she got in the back of the taxi.

The bar was crowded with regulars and a few new faces Mikala didn't recognize. Before she could order a drink the bartender put a martini on the bar for her and said, "On the house."

"Thank you." Mikala said and smiled. "Just one drink then I'm going to have dinner. I've been craving lasagna all day."

Report Post Tip

Prat got out of his car and walked into the bar.

I would like to have a dry rum please and could I get some steak my stomach is grumbling and telling me to eat.

Report Post Tip

Charmed charmeddddddddddddd!!!! " Steve her most trusted bodyguard knock frantically at her room , he pace back and forth like a female dog that is about to give birth . He doesn't have a clue why it is taking too long for Charmed to open the door . He looks at the folded paper on his hand and read it again , he can't remember how many times he read the message and looking at his watch he knew it is imperative for him to wake Charmed.

Mikala is spotted at The Motor City Bar and Ristorante  she is might leave in an hour .

He got the message 15 minutes ago and he will be damned if Charmed didnt catch Mikala in time. He was about to knock again when Charmed opens the door , and a pair of beautiful violet eyes bored into him. Steve forgots to breathe and almost forgot why he is there .

'Sorry to disturb you Charmed , but you did tell me that if someone saw Mikala here in Detroit to inform you on it right away " He shows the message to Charmed and let the meaning of it dawn into her. 

Charmed took the message , read it and looks at Steve . 'How long had it passed since you got this message ?" she asked with a raise eyebrow . Steve could lie , but if she learned that he lied he knew that he is dead meat . " Its been 20 minutes ". 

Charmed's head is already calculating if she will make it to the Restaurant . She can go now and make haste on it , or she can have someone go there and delay Mikala .

After a few contemplation and debates inside her head , she figures she MUST be the one to meet Mikala and hopefully the woman is still there when she arrives.

"Steve , we are going now to that Restaurant . And you drive .... I want to be there in less than 10 minutes " she have to make a decision fast , and she knew making Steve drive will make her Bossman very angry , Steve have a reputation of almost making his own highway when he drives. He will beat all the red lights and swerve left and right as if the devil himself is chasing him. 

And they indeed reach the place in less than 10 minutes . She sigh a relief when they arrive and compose herself before she steps out of her red car . She loves flashy things , and loves to contest these things to her hair . Nothing is as flashier as her red hair . 

Inside the Restaurant she can see that Creep throws alot of money for it , its grand and very fashionable . But she isnt here to admire the place , she is here for business.

She motions Steve , " Look for Mikala " Steve nods his head and starts to look for the cold blooded woman.

Report Post Tip

Creep was cleaning the tables tops of his Bar and Ristorante, when he notices a cab pull up in front of his place. A beautiful woman emerges from the cab with an entourage of big bodyguards. Intrigued, Creep continues to watch as she pulls out a smoke and puts it on her red lips and sparks up.

Creep continues to clean the table tops and chairs in preparation for his first customer. Creep, with his bodyguards guarding all of the entrance ways for unwelcome intruders walks over to the front door and attempts to greet the woman.

‘Hello Miss, Care for something to eat and drink?’ he says quietly as he notices her in a paranoid state.

Creep turns around and walks back into the bar and notifies his bodyguard that Mikala is welcomed and to let her inside when she decides she is ready.

Report Post Tip

Steve looks around the restaurant to find Miss Mikala , he really hopes that the woman is still there . He then notice Don Creep hovering with a lovely woman, just the aura that the woman exudes he knew right away that she is the woman he is looking for . So he went hurriedly to Charmed who is sitting rather nicely on an empty table. 

When he arrives at her place , he notice her looking at the menu :

Salads

Chef's Salad:  Ham, turkey, provolone, tomatoes, celery, carrots & onions
Spinach: Black olives, bacon, onion, tomatoes, almonds with vinaigrette 
House: Mixed greens with tomato, celery, carrots, onion, croutons 
Greek: Feta, tomatoes, onions, peppers, kalamata olives, pepperoncini with our house balsamic vinaigrette

House Specialties

Spaghetti with Marinara
Spaghetti with Alfredo
Lasagna: Layers of Italian sausage, meatballs, ricotta, mozzarella and red sauce
Mediterranean: Linguine, roast garlic, sautéed onions & mushrooms, roasted red peppers, black olives, artichoke hearts & feta, tossed in a white wine & butter sauce.

Pizza

White Pizza: XVOO, mozzarella, ricotta, black olives, spinach, and roasted garlic
Meat Pizza: Pepperoni, beef, sausage, bacon, extra cheese
Vegetable Pizza: Mushrooms, onions, black olives, roasted red peppers, & artichoke hearts
Supreme: Pepperoni, beef, sausage, olive, green pepper, onion, extra cheese
Alfrdeo Pizza: Alfredo, chicken, artichoke hearts, and sun dried tomatoes
Ranchero: Ranch dressing, Buffalo chicken, banana peppers, tomato, mozzarell
White Greek: XVOO, mozzarella, ricotta, garlic, oregano, spinach, sun-dried tomato, onion, and kalamata olives

Calzones

Cheese: Ricotta, mozzarella & parmesan cheese
Meat: Pepperoni & beef with ricotta and mozzarella
Veggie: Black olives, spinach, mushrooms w/ricotta and mozzarella
You Pick: Any 2 toppings w/ricotta and mozzarella

Pizza Rolls

Meatball Roll:  Meatballs & cheese
Spinach Chicken: Chicken, spinach, roasted garlic and mozzarella
Buffalo Chicken: Chicken tossed in a zesty buffalo sauce served with ranch
Meat Monster: Pepperoni, beef, sausage, bacon
Veggie: Mushrooms, onions, black olives, roasted red peppers, artichoke hearts, mozzarella
You Pick: Add mozzarella and any 2 toppings
Stromboli:Pepperoni, sausage, beef, green peppers, onion, & olives

"Charmed I foung Mikala , she is talking with Don Creep , three tables from your left " when he notice her going to crane her neck , he stops her rather abruptly , this intrigues Charmed and looks at him before saying " Why is there something amiss?"

Steve cleared his throat before replying . " I think Don Creep have some jobs for Miss Mikala " 

She understand what he meant so she bidded her time for now.

Report Post Tip

Creep walks over to the table that Mikala is sitting down at while she brushes her hair back out of her face.

'Good afternoon, Mikala. How are you?' he says.

'I am excited about this new place I have here. I haven't owned my own business ever so this is all new to me. But like anything else, I am up for the challenge. You are my first customer here, would you or your boys want anything to drink and possibly eat?' Creep continued.

Creep grabs a pen and pencil out of his pocket to write down the order as his memory is slightly diminishing. Creep writes down the order number '001' and the table number 'Table 23' so that he knows who ordered the drinks and food. Some may think this is a bit overkill since she is the only customer but Creep like to practice good habits.

Report Post Tip

She became alert when Don Creep takes out a white paper out of his pockets and starts writing , what could it be . A name and address to the new job of Mikala . Just then her stomach grumbled , she smiled impishly to Steve .

" I think we need to eat . Look at the menu " 

Steve oblige at Charmed's suggestion and look over his eyes focus on :

House Specialties

Spaghetti with Marinara
Spaghetti with Alfredo
Lasagna: Layers of Italian sausage, meatballs, ricotta, mozzarella and red sauce
Mediterranean: Linguine, roast garlic, sautéed onions & mushrooms, roasted red peppers, black olives, artichoke hearts & feta, tossed in a white wine & butter sauce.

" Charmed I think I will take the Mediterranean . Im quite famish myself " 

The pair waited till someone takes their orders.

Report Post Tip

Creep takes note of Charmed's order on his pad of paper.

"That will be 1 Mediterranean for your Miss. Anything for the young fella?" Creep says as he looks over to Charmed's date.

Creep waits patiently as the fella decides. Creep looks over to his chef and gives him a sign to start preparing a Mediterranean meal for his customer. Looking back at Charmed he speaks again.

"Ma'am, Might I say, that is a nice necklace you got on. Anything special?"

Report Post Tip

She smiled at Creep  and plays with the pendant of her necklace before replying.

"Make that two Mediterranean, and if you have a bottle of red wine , may I have one and another for the table over there " 

She pointed at where Mikala is sitting .

" That is all for now "

Report Post Tip

Creep looks over to the chef again and puts his hand up with two fingers sticking up to indicate they would like 2 of those Mediterranean's. Creep writes down on his pad A Bottle of Red Wine (2). One for the table he is serving and one for Mikala's table.

"Aren't you a nice woman! But you didn't answer my question. Is your Pendant something special given to you by someone?" he says.

Creep then walks over to the waiter and hands over the order so that he can prepare 2 bottles of wine and deliver them to the appropriate tables.

Report Post Tip

Charmed smiles at him cheekily before replying , " Well its for you to find out and me to know " 

She then looks at the Mikala and sees if she enjoys the bottle of wine she had ordered to her .

Report Post Tip

Passing by, Alucard eyes the sign out in front of a bar. "The Motor City Bar and Ristorante". Intrigued by the thought of possibly hundreds of people to choose from for his evening snack, he enters the business. After being seated he is surprised to notice there is no drink menu presented to him. Noticing Creep walking by, Alucard gets his attention.

"Excuse me sir, I don't seem to have a drink menu. Was this a mistake, or can you only order drinks at the bar?

Looks up at Creep with one eyebrow raised.

Report Post Tip

As he hears Alucard attempt to get his attention, Creep looks over and smiles. Alucard requests a drink menu, Creep nods.

'Of course you can order drinks.' He says.

Creep puts his hand into his apron and grabs a menu. Here it is my friend.

Beer

ON TAP
Blue Moon
Bud Light
Coors Light
Leinenkugel Honey Weiss
Michelob Golden Light
Miller Lite
Sam Adams
Summit Extra Pale Ale

IMPORTED BOTTLED BEER
Amstel Light
Heineken
Heineken Premium Light
Dos Equis
New Castle
Molson Canadian
Beck’s Regular
Stella
Guinness Stout
Corona
Corona Light

DOMESTIC BOTTLED BEER
Budweiser
Bud Select
Bud Light Lime
Miller Genuine Draft
Miller Lite
Michelob Golden Light
Leinenkugel Sunset Wheat
Michelob Ultra
Sam Adams Light

NON-ALCOHOLIC BEER
O'Doul's Amber

Wine

WHITES
Chardonnay, Kendall Jackson (CA)
Chardonnay, Kenwood Yulupa (CA)
Chardonnay, Silver Ridge (WA)
Riesling, Chateau St. Michelle (WA)
Pinot Grigio, Mezzacorona (Italy)
Sauvignon Blanc, R.H. Phillips (CA)

HOUSE
Chardonnay, Coastal Vines (CA)
Merlot, Coastal Vines (CA)
White Zinfandel, Coastal Vines (CA)
Cabernet Sauvignon, Coastal Vines (CA)

REDS
Shiraz, Wyndham Estate (Australia)
Cabernet Sauvignon, Sterling (CA)
Malbec, La Boca (Argentina)
Merlot,    Forest Glen (CA)
Pinot Noir, Mirassou (CA)
Pinot Noir, Marc West (CA)
Zinfandel, Zen of Zins (CA

SPARKLING WINE
Korbel-Splits (California)

Martiniss/Cosmos

The Metropolitan
UV Vanilla, Grand Marnier, Chambord, and a splash of cranberry juice.

Green Mill Cosmopolitan
Our version of the timeless classic. UV Citrus Vodka, Triple Sec, fresh lime juice, and a splash of cranberry.

The Uptowner
This one steps it up! UV Vanilla, Grand Marnier, Chambord, and a splash of cranberry juice.

The Grand Avenue Martini
As classic as our original location on Grand! Vox Vodka with a hint of dry vermouth.

The Green Mill “Flirtini”
UV Vanilla Vodka, splash of sweet & sour, and pineapple juice. Kissed with sparkling wine.

Cranberry Apple Martini
Smirnoff Cranberry Vodka, Smirnoff Green Apple Vodka, and a splash of cranberry juice.

Watermelon-tini
A tantalizingly fresh taste of summer. Vox Vodka, DeKuyper Watermelon Pucker, and a splash of lemonade.

Non-Alcoholic Beverages

Coffee
Decaf Coffee
Tea
Iced Tea
Milk
Fruit Juices
Mineral Water
Lemonade
Red Bull
Coca Cola Products

Report Post Tip

Charmed waited patiently for her order . She and Steve are discussing their plans on how to approach Mikala, she already bought a bottle of wine to bribe the heartless woman. 

" Do you think I should just go there and sit and talk to her straight front ?" she inquired Steve.

Just when Steve is about to reply , he notice a new guy entering the restaurant , automatically he reach for his gun on his side . He is bound to protect Charmed at all cost . The guy seems not to care on their talks as he sits across them and ask for drinks from Creep.

"Where was I? Oh yeah , so what do you think ?" she is a bit annoyed that Steve's attention was a bit disturb by the new guy , but she knew that he is only doing his duty . She search for the face of the new guy and she feel her face turns a bit pink . The guy is extra ordinary in his own way. Someone that one may not consider that handsome , but he have this aura that beckons you. She giggles when the guy raise one of his eyebrow. " Gay " she mutters a bit dissapointedly.

Steve double check the guy and since he knows that he isnt a threat , he looks back at Charmed and replied . "It will be best if you approach her directly, Mikala is a straight forward killer . She does not like the cat and mouse chase . 

Report Post Tip

Cyrus was in Downtown on some business as he walked past a store front, catching a whiff of some delicious food. Cyrus stops and turns around as he walks to the door. His bodyguards get the door clearing the space for him to enter. Cyrus walks in and hears some familiar voices. He turns around to see Creep not too far from the door. 

Creep my man, how are you doing? How have you been? This your place? 

Cyrus gives Creep a handshake and takes off his coat, handing it to the hostess to hang it. 

Man, I'm starving im ready to grub. 

Cyrus rubs his hands together with excitement and walks a little further into the restaurant. Only to hear some more familiar voices. Cyrus turns back around and looks at Creep. 

Who's here? Cyrus says with a smile on his face. Creep replies...the crew's all here. 

Cyrus walks further into the restaurant and spots Charmed sitting in a corner. He slides in right next to her and takes a seat. Taps her shoulder as she not looking and smiles as he turns her face. 

Hey sweetheart? What are you doing here? What are you eating? I am hungry...so ready to eat something. Lets order a bottle while we wait for the menu. 

Cyrus nods to one of this bodyguards that walk to the bar and grab his favorite bottle of wine with some glasses. Places the glasses on the table in front of Cyrus and Charmed and pours the wine. Cyrus taps the guy on the shoulder thanking him for the wine. Picks up his glass and toasts it Charmed's and has a sip. 

This wine! It never fails! Great stuff. Now only if Creep shows up fast enough to get me my food. 

Report Post Tip

As Creep finishes giving the menu to Alucard, he walks over to the kitchen and grabs the two Mediterranean Plates for Charmed and her date, Steve. Creep balances one dish in each hand as he weaves through all the tables and chairs, arriving to the table that his customers are sitting at.

'Here you lovely people are. Two Mediterranean Plates for Two wonderful people' He says.

Creep greets Cyrus with a smile.

Where are you sitting my friend? What can I get for you? Creep continued.

Creep pulls out his pad and pen and awaits Cyrus' order..

Report Post Tip

While she is planning with Steve , she felt a presence besides her . Looking up she saw Cyrus and he cheekily sits beside her . He gives her a peck on the cheeks that made her ears pink and her face hot.

" Hi, Cyrus , what brings you here ? " She moves a bit to give some space for Cyrus. His bodyguard sets two glass of wine , she takes one of it and twirl it around , mesmerize with the red liquid swirling around the glass.

"I am going to the other table Charmed so that you and the boss can talk privatelySteve left them and went to the other vacant table. Just then the food of Cyrus arrives and was put in front of him.

The two of them are eating quietly , a nice peaceful dining . And when they are finish the waiter take their plates out . Creep arrives and ask them if they wanted some dessert..

"Do you want some desserts guys?Creep asked them .

Cyrus speaks " We are good for now Creep and may I commend you for the fantastic food , you have an excellent chef . And the wine I may say is one of the best I have so far !

Creep leave them and satisfied that another customer likes his place.

Report Post Tip
Athena walks in and sits at the bar then orders a watermelontini she sees alucard then stops a nearby waiter "Ask that man if I can sit with him please" the waiter hurries to him while athena sips her drink
Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: The Motor City Bar and Ristorante
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL