Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 09:04:48
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
The Titan Club Started by: Prometheus on Jun 04, '13 01:59

Walking down the streets of Detroit you see the usual tough faces and rough buildings. Turning the corner, you see a lineup outside of a brand new building. The sign above the entrance reads “The Titan Club”. All of the city’s most important are walking through the main doors, from respectable politicians to Dons of the underworld. You walk up to the door and the bouncer recognizes your face from your crew and lets you in.

As you enter the building you see flashing lights coming from a door at the end of the mirrored hallway. Men and women stand in couples and groups in the hallway, talking and carrying on other “adult” activities in the semi-lit hall. Passing the groups you reach the end of the hallway and open the doors to a scene of great entertainment.

A stage takes up the middle of the room with poles reaching high into the ceiling and floodlights lighting up the entire stage so that nothing can be missed. On the stage there are numerous girls dancing in skimpy clothing; some have none on. The girls perform their routine on the stage, using the large amount of room and poles to show off their talents. Surrounding the stage is a mahogany bar full of alcohol and being served by gorgeous female bartenders. Large, brutish men stand near the bar and throughout the room, acting as security in case any of the patrons attempt to get too close to the girls. You turn your head to the right and notice a set of stairs leading up to a room guarded by two very large men. A sign above the doorway reads “The Titan’s Lounge”. Watching a local Don make his way up the stairs and enter, you realize that this is the V.I.P room.

You stand in shock, taking in all of the beautiful women and entertainment in one area. You are so distracted you don’t notice the man who has stood beside you since you entered the room.

“Welcome to the Titan Club. The finest girls and the smoothest drinks you’ll ever find. I’m Prometheus, and this is my establishment.”

Prometheus extends his hand and you accept the vice-like handshake. He adjusts his suit and runs a hand through his buzz-cut hair before sweeping his arm in front of him in a dramatic gesture.

“You have entered the realm of the Titans my friend. Go, have a drink and enjoy yourself!”

Report Post Tip

Ant just coming out of Creep's HQ to let him know he was in Detroit though he needed to party and remember that he pass a Club coming from the Airport, Ant get's in to the car whisper a few words in to the drivers ear, they arrive at Titan Club, Ant then walk toward the door passing along a couple 100$ to the Boucer he let him right through Ant walks towards the bar....

How you doing can i get a whisky bottle and bring me some girl's and one for my driving in the car and get Prometheus for me i have something for him

Report Post Tip

Prometheus heard a knock on the door of the Titan Lounge and opened it to see one of his men standing outside.

"There's a guy here saying he has something for you boss"

Prometheus straightened his tie and walked out of the Titan Lounge and down the staircase. He spotted the man at the bar being served a whiskey and eyeing up his dancing girls. Walking over, he grabbed himself a rum and coke from the bar before standing before the man.

"Welcome to the Titan Club. I'm Prometheus, I heard you had something for me? Also, might I suggest that one over there?"

Prometheus said as he pointed to a girl slowly sliding down a pole and flashing a smile at the two men. Prometheus turned back to face the man as he sipped from his rum and coke.

Report Post Tip
Riden walked in and planned on getting wasted but before he could do that he walked up to the security guards guarding the titans loung and said "I have a gift for your boss"
Report Post Tip

The Heart Break Kid walked through the doors heads straight to the bartender

"Hey Chuckles! What do you recommend the booze or the chicks?" 

Report Post Tip

Prometheus turned away from his conversation and watched a man talking to his security guards in front of the Titan Lounge. One of them motioned for him to come over so Prometheus stood up and began walking in that direction.

On his way there, he heard ShawnMichaels' question and paused and put his hand on the man's shoulder.

"I would recommend both, as they seem to improve one another!"

Prometheus then turned and walked away chuckling, making his way up the stairs to the Titan Lounge. Stopping in front of the man conversing with his security guards, he adjusted his suit and looked at the man.

"Is there something I can do for you my friend?

Report Post Tip

Townslave woke up in the middle of the night with a cold sweat. He put both hands over his face and rubbed for a little while, he couldn't sleep lately and going back wasn't going to help. Something needed to happen to get his mind to focus on other things besides all these nightmares. Taking the covers he was laying under he moved them back and slid his legs over the side of the bed. Taking a stand for a moment and then right back down. His mind was ready to get up but his body wasn't quite to that stage yet. Blood rushed to his head and his vision blackened for a moment. He took a deep breath in and exhaled out. Giving it a second attempt, with much success. 

Townslave slowly walked into his closet and grabbed a towel, wash cloth, and clothing he planned on wearing after he was finished. He laid his clothes on the bed and took the tower and wash cloth into the bathroom and laid them on the sink. He turned on the water to the shower and stripped down. He kept feeling to make sure the water was getting warmer. When it got to a decent temperature he stepped in and did his business. When he was done he dried off and put on his clothing. Black leather jacket with foreign designs, black leather pants, white undershirt, white socks, and black dress shoes. 

He grabbed his keys from the nightstand and drove to Downtown. He saw a few places of interest but most of them were closed at this hour. The Titan Club stuck out when he drove by and it still had the open sign. 

"I think that were I want to go. I could have a few drinks and try sleeping again."

Townslave cut the wheel and his tires squealed when he turned into the parking lot of the club. There were a lot of cars already there. He found a space and parked the car. He entered the club and noticed it was packed with all kinds of people. He made his way up to the V.I.P. room and Prometheus made him feel very welcome. The drink offer couldn't be ignored so Townslave gratefully explored his way to the bar. He sat down on a stool and gave his order.

"Can I get a shot of vodka?"

Townslave looked around the room to notice any familiar faces.

Report Post Tip

Prometheus turned from his conversation and watched a new patron enter. Recognizing him as being the Left Hand Man of a fellow Chicago family, Prometheus walked over to the man and listened to his order.

"Hey, Carter, his drinks are on the house. And add a rum and coke to that order for me."

Prometheus said to the bartender and then accepted his beverage and winked at Townslave. 

"Enjoy your night my friend"

With that Prometheus took a sip from his drink and made his way back to the Titan Lounge.

Report Post Tip

Lush was taking a bit of a stroll through Detroit. She's not visited for a while so was wondering if she would come across some new gems to visit. Good old fate must of been reading her thoughts when she spotted a spanking new sign hanging above a doorway which reads 

The Titan Club

By looking at the grand entrance to it looking rather inviting she decided to take a walk in. She entered the establishment to find a hallway full of mirrors which drew her attention to her hair.. "Gosh, that needs a comb through!" She said to herself as she pulled out her comb from her bag to quickly fixed. As she made her way through she found the way to the bar. She has to admire the women who dance the night away on the shiny poles for it does take talent to learn the skill. Not to mention all the effort to keep themselves looking so fine.

Lush finally reached the bar and sat upon one of the stools awaiting to be served. She took stock of her surroundings and did a bit of a 'people watching' to get more of a feel to the place.

She sat and smiled and said "Nice place here" The barman said "Thank you" She looked at him confused as if to say where did you spring from but insted she asked "May I have a double vodka martini please?"

Report Post Tip

Townslave looked down at his drink with the extra spice of rum and coke added into the mix. The bartender made the drink and put it on the bar to slide it over to him. Townslave put down his hand to block the drink from going to far and clenched when it came into contact. Nodding to the bartender to give a little acknowledgement. He brought the drink up to his face and looked over to Prometheus and raised it to say thank you in a sign language form. Tilting the glass back, letting the liquid go through slowly, he could taste the refreshing coke. The vodka and rum mix wasn't all that bad. He set the drink back down on the counter about halfway empty and asked the bartender something.

"Is anyone else from Chicago in this place?"

As he said that he could hear a familiar voice ask for a double vodka martini, he looked around to see Lush was over at the bar as well. Townslave waved to Lush but didn't check to see if she noticed. He wasn't going to go up to her randomly and start an awkward conversation if he didn't have to. He picked his drink back up and finished the remaining of the alcoholic concoction. He didn't know what to call it, maybe it could be called V.C.R. He put the glass back down on the counter.

"Thank you for the drink it was wonderful."

After talking to the bartender he got out of his seat and roamed around to get a better understanding of what the club was all about. People were scattered all over the place having separate conversations about whatever it is they were talking about. Not knowing who all was in there was a bit frustrating. Cigarette smoke was starting to give the place a foggy feel. Townslave walked over to the ledge of the VIP section and glance down at the floor below. 

Report Post Tip

"Hello stranger."

Veracity came up from behind Townslave and gave him a small smile as she sat down next to him. She wore a long black dress, that came up to her neck, then swooped down in the back to hang just above her bottom, showing off her slender body that glowed as white as the moon. Then as you traveled up you would reach her deathly blue eyes. Which stood out between her pale white skin and her fiery red hair, her lips to match.

Motioning the bartender over she gave him a sweetly tasting smirk. He leaned over to get her order as he tried to get away from her stare. Patting him on the side of his face she gave him her order.

"I'll take an apple martini on the rocks, darling. Thanks in advanced if I should forget later."

Implying that she may drink a little too much to remember to repay him for all the drinks. She handed him a large tip now and took a sip of her drink as he brought it back to her.

"What brings you to this part of town, my dear?"

She had now turned her attention back to Townslave. Crossing her leg over and placing her small bag down in her lap, she held her drink in her right hand, letting it swirl around in the glass.

Report Post Tip

Townslave turned around and didn't recognize the lady that had called him a stranger but the voice sounded like Veracity. He couldn't believe his eyes when he first set eyes on her. He took a full circle around her making sure this was the same woman back from Chicago. When he was back in front of her he peered in close to look at her eyes getting as close to as two inches away from her face. Coming to the conclusion this had to be Veracity. He took a seat in and looked to her with an impressed expression.

"Are you Veracity!? Where... How... Nevermind."

​Townslave re-positioned himself so that he was sitting in an upright posture. He took his left hand brushed his hair back to let it fall naturally even.

"I've been here to figure out what this city has to offer. I can't say much about it yet, it would be too early to judge based on one club. At the moment it is a decent place. People don't bother you for no reason here."

He looked over to his right and took self notes about where all the exits were.

"Also I'm thinking about robbing someone for fun but now that you are here, I don't need to go do that."

He returned to look back to Veracity.

"You look um really..."

He paused trying to find the word to use that wouldn't make him seem caught off guard but he knew he wouldn't be able to pull it off.

"Beautiful. Have you been here the whole time?"

Townslave rubbed his right arm in a nervous habit. 

Report Post Tip

Veracity lightly touched his hand in a reassuring manner. She smiled with a teasing look in her eyes.

"I clean up nicely you know."

She paused and took a sip of her drink before continuing.

"As a woman, you can be whatever you want. You can be the nice house-wife, wearing your hair up with an apron on. You can be the vixen, wearing skin tight dresses with your hair flowing down to entice men to court you, but only to brush them off out of fun. You can be a man, wearing clothes to make your curves disappear."

Looking at Townslave she winked. Veracity could flow in and out of whatever situation she was in with ease. She could read people and know exactly what to say when, it made her good at her job.

"It is a trick that isn't hard to master, just takes a little practice. So far I am doing okay, yes?"

Report Post Tip

Townslave place his hand back down on his leg. The nervous tension was settling down and the alcohol was helping it. He motioned to the bartender calling him over. The pour guy was going to get a workout tonight.

"I think you are doing more than okay. We could say you have a second nature that I just can't understand. Probably because I'm a guy."

The bartender finally got over to Townslave and asked his if he needed anything.

"You remember that drink you were told to make? Could you replicate it and bring it to me, I want another one of those."

He had one hand out palm opened facing the ceiling and the other hand had his index finger pointed down above the other hand spinning clockwise. He stopped with the bartender gave him a funky look and asked him what he was doing.

"Can you just bring me the drink please?"

The bartender went off to mix up the drink and he looked back at Veracity.

"I didn't expect you for the type to come out to a club. Do you normally do these types of things? Also, do you know how to dance?"

He smiled to her and the bartender interrupted waving the drink in his face. Townslave took the drink.

"Thank you."

Townslave put his hand around the glass with the index finger just barely over the top of the glass and took a sip from it.

Report Post Tip

In noticing Townslave wave over towards her Lush acknowledged him by waving back. It makes you forget where you are sometimes when you find people from your own city out and about in another one. But that was to be expected within the line of work of which they do. "Work" Lush chuckled to herself with a grin. 

She picked up her drink and began to enjoy downing it. "You were thirsty" said some chap stood next to her "You can say that again" replied Lush. So he did, the man literally repeated to her the same thing making Lush wonder if he was taking the piss or asking for a slap. "May I buy you another?" He asks in a good way and so Lush got off her guard a bit and said "Sure, Why not and thank you"

They didn't exchange names or where they were from this was just one of those 'about the weather' chats to pass the time. Eventually the chap bidded farewell and off he went. Lush was most likely never to see him again nor did she really care. "Oh well" she thought he seemed friendly. 

Lush called over the barman and told him to make her another glass of the double vodka martini and if she could have a bag of nuts too it would be grand. She sat back on her seat pondering what to do with the rest of her day.

Report Post Tip

Prometheus stood outside of the Titan Lounge and looked down upon the crowd of people, watching as different groups mingled and talked the night away. He stared fondly at the dancing girls for a few moments as they finished one of their more exotic routines and then he began scouring the crowd once more. His gaze locked onto a particular group of people chatting at the bar and recognized them as members of his home city. Smiling to himself, Prometheus walked down the stairs and made his way over to the group. 

Prometheus motioned to the bartender to refill his empty glass as he approached the group and then eased his way into the conversation.

"A girl like Veracity surely must know how to dance. Why don't you go out on the dance floor and show Townslave what you're capable of?"

Prometheus spoke to the two and winked at Townslave.

"I'm sure he would love the opportunity to see your skill."

Prometheus then turned his attention to Lush as he watched her talk briefly with a man and then return her attention back to the bartender. He listened to what she ordered and then caught the bartender's attention. 

"Carter make sure these three are drinking for free tonight. We don't charge fellow members from Chicago. If they decide to tip you, that's all well and good, but they don't pay for the drinks. But you better earn those tips."

Prometheus said to Carter with a grin and accepted the rum and coke he was offering. 

"Make sure you hurry along with Lush's martini and nuts, we wouldn't want to keep her waiting."

Turning his attention back to Lush, Prometheus took a sip from his drink and spoke again.

"And speaking of Lush, how are you tonight?"

Report Post Tip

Izzy is carrying on about his normal business in Detroit he had a truck to pick up and deliver back to NY in the morning he thought he would go out and have a little fun tonight rounding the streets of detroit nothing of real interest. About to call it a night and find a local whore to take back to the hotel he rounds another cornner and is almost blinded by an immaculant sign reading

The Titan Club

Izzy cant help but be drawn in feeling a good vibe from the place he heads on in amazed by the sites of such beautiful women and all the booze. Izzy gets giddy. approaching the bar

"i will have some whiskey!"

Izzy sits back and awaits his drink and looks around for some good entertainment.

Report Post Tip

Derek walks into the club and takes a seat at the bar. He notices all the beautiful women working and approaches one of them.

Hey baby how are you doing? How about you spend the night with me

Report Post Tip

During one of ChrisPalko's shermed out strolls around the city, he notices a club. The Titan Club. He sees this as an opportunity for a little adventure so he goes inside. The first thing he does is order an old fashioned and heads straight for the VIP room. ChrisPalko sits down and looks around as he lights up a joint.

He sits there, smoking his joint, and flicking his father's gold-plated zippo back and forth, waiting for the night to unfold.

Report Post Tip

Dredd just came to Downtown after one of those Zerilli's guys, his gun was still hot from last shot so Dredd decided to visit one of local Clubs to grab drink untill his gun cools down. He noticed flashing lights and big sign thats says The Titan Club. He decides to get in and check it out, grab a glass og whiskey and smoke one of his fine cigars. He pushes door slowly and walks in Club, while looking around for a free table he saw familiar face in crowd, it was one of his mates Chris Palko. Dredd approaches Chris and says

Hello mate. How are you doing? Mind if i sit here with you?

Dredd turns to barman and orders two glasses of whiskey and then lights up his cigars, looking at Chris and waiting for his nod to sit down.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: The Titan Club
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL