Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 19:57:38
Page:  1 
For the new civilians in our cities Started by: Gambino on Nov 21, '08 02:53
You couldn't wait to leave behind that ho hum hometown with all the drab folks going no where fast. You wanted to come to the big city and check out this this we do. So now, here you are, hurrying down the sidewalk minding your own business when suddenly you hear a gruff voice say, "Psst..hey you...got a minute?"

You turn your head to see a sharply dressed man leaning against the building just inside the alleyway. He is smiling and looks harmless enough so you stop, turn, and take a step in his direction.

"You talking to me, sir?

"Yeah...come here a minute." He looks you up and down then takes a small book out of his jacket pocket.

"Read this. It was written for people just like us. It saved my life when I got here and it just might save yours, too."

You take the book and flip through the pages, pausing to read the passages that are underlined. After a minute you look back at the stranger.

"Thanks man, but why are you doing this?" you ask with a puzzled look.

The stranger eyes you up and down then growls out his answer, "It's a cold world here buddy. This is the Mafia and this may be the only break you're gonna get here." With that, he begins to walk away, then stops abruptly and says to you over his shoulder--

"You've got 48 hours to roam these streets and figure out what you want to do. I suggest you read that book and make some decisions. If you aren't in a family-- any family -- within 48 hours, somebody is going to kill you...That's not a threat, kid. It's a fact."

The stranger disappears around the corner of the building leaving you with the book that holds the answers to your future.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: For the new civilians in our cities
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL