Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 09:40:43
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
The Night draws to an end Started by: Mikomi on Nov 29, '08 04:56
Mikomi wanders the streets with former friends and comrades lying dead in his path. It had been a long night where his father had been killed and his only reason for retuning to this eerie place was that to say goodbye.

Mikomi takes his time wandering the streets hiding from any possible shadows. His father had seen the consequences of getting caught up in the latest events.

While he tries to duck behind a near by building he sees something that he wishes he had never seen.

Nov 29, '08 04:44:19 You witnessed tirmatea WACK! Doyle

Mikomi runs for his life. Marietta wouldnt think twice about killing him.

Hes sure once everyone knows about Doyles death that will know its her anyway.
Report Post Tip
*yawn* run along and play. This is old news.
Report Post Tip
She puts her cheerleader outfit on and waves her pom poms around.

Gimme an O!

Gimme a M!

Gimme an E!

Gimme a R!

Gimme a T!

Gimme an A!

What does that spell?

Omerta!!!!

She dances and throws her pom poms in the air hitting Marietta in the face.

Opps, sorry ma'am....
Report Post Tip
I just want to say that, for whatever reason, it's stupid to post a WS on the street.

Moreover this event is between 2 great person. I'll think a thousand times before do that.

This is my personal opinion though.
Report Post Tip
Thankyou and goodnight.
Report Post Tip
** closes his eyes seeking peace after one hell of a night**

May the lessons of our fore fathers be taught to younger ones, and may All know their real positions in the streets rules by the great ones Only !

** walks away throwing his gun in his car as he drives away from the streets which is filled by the fog of death and rivers of blood **
Report Post Tip
Mikomi for the win!

You can listen to this and think two things:

1. Way to react to your fathers death, very respectable and mature in your approach, methodical and with good reasoning.

OR,

2. Way to react to your fathers death, it's childish, pointless and made everyone think that your fathers death was in fact a blessing.

I 2hall not 2ay which of the TWO I believe, I won't 2ay one or TWO a2 I wi2h to remain a mi2tery.
Report Post Tip
I 2ee what you're doing there Hoopi, very clever indeed 2ir.
Report Post Tip
If my bloodline has said it once it has said it a thousand times....

"People need to learn how to die properly"

Show some class maybe? Die with your dignity intact? I am quite sure Doyle would kick in your face for being a smarmy lil bitch like this.
Report Post Tip
I agree, keep your thoughts to yourself and let your offspring handle everything else. That's the best way. Work your way back up and then avenge your father death, but at least die with dignity.
Report Post Tip
You know if the Godfather her self don't mind this then I don't see why it should matter to you's guy's. I sure didn't mind the read and was quite curiouse who made the kill. The war was sure my talk of the night and even had speculation's with people. Some said that there was no way marietta could kill doyle it would of had to been Zoey. Said marietta's gun wouldnt be good enough. Now it came out to the streets im like hey thats my girl. I would of bet anyone Marietta would of been the only one that could of took out Doyle.

But hey I guess you got to have haters man. That's how you know your successful.
Report Post Tip
Curiosity can get a mafioso killed, Johhny.

It is offensive to some of us, because we hold our traditional values with due reverence. No respectable mobster likes a guy with loose lips. And who says it doesn't offend the Godfather? Just because she's not out here bitch-slapping the punk does not mean she is ok with it. Maybe she is at home cleaning her gun for when the loud-mouthed punk steps out into public in 24 hours?
Report Post Tip
Thing is guy's not a mobster but a civillian. So he does not hold up to the Omerta code. or even have too. He could have loose lips and rat on every. Still can't say anything about him not holding up to Omerta for that's something he's not in.
Report Post Tip
So a civilian can go around ratting on mobsters and not have to worry about waking up with a horse head next to him?

Strange world you live in, man.
Report Post Tip
I never said that.. I just said you can't say he was disloyal to omerta or broke it or anything. The truth is you will be wacked and that's the only thing you will be promised unless you go under witness protection. Then you still have a very good chance you will still get wacked.
Report Post Tip
Oh, and just to inform you, Omerta is not something that is exclusive to mafiosi. It began as a code of silence followed by all the people in Sicilian towns. They kept their mouths shut and handled their own problems, rather than report them to the authorities. Maybe you should study your heritage.
Report Post Tip
Oh it began there and ended where? Nice to hear though. So really though he don't have to hold to it not like he swore on it or anything?
Report Post Tip
Only a Mademan makes an oath to uphold Omerta. That does not mean that others are not bound by it. Even in an Italian neighborhood, the residents know the score. They keep their mouths shut, or they get killed. In other words, they follow Omerta. It is a tradition we live by as a people, not only as mobsters.
Report Post Tip
But as we all know not all mobsters chose to live by this code and not only do Italian's live by this code but anyone else that knew about the mafia business.
Report Post Tip
~Mikomi listens quietly to all the murmerings regarding his speech. It had been recieved as he has wanted~

Psst. Johhny ~Mikomi whispers~

I am not upset at my fathers death. These things happen in the world we live in. Its the life we choose!

Maybe I am now a marked man. I had only returned to say thanks and goodbye to my fathers friends. Why did I have to stumble across Doyle's death?!?

~Mikomi starts his walk away leaving behind the life his father had dearly loved~
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Night draws to an end
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL