Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 14:26:32
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Santa Claus Is Coming To Town Started by: Santa_Claus on Dec 02, '08 23:46
As your walking down the sidewalk you come to a shopping center where a big guy with a long white beard in a shiny red suit is sitting with some little guys in green suits.

You notice theres a line nearly a block long of parents and children waiting to see this jolly old man and rush to cut in line.

He sees you and waves you foward to the front of the line as if he already knew who you were, without hesitation you rush your war towards him, jumping and landing right into his lap.

He asks, my friend, What is it this Christmas would you like Santa to bring you?
Report Post Tip
JayKay jumps as he sees Santa "Hello Santa. I always want to see you in personal. I'd like new a suit & a hat. A girl friend if it's possible :)"
Report Post Tip
Jay, you could maybe freaking visit the suit emporium that I Opened IN TOWN!!!!! *shoves Jay off Santa's lap and jumps off himself*

hey santa.....can I get a brand spanking new Model T? please?????????? and maybe um...um LOTS OF JACKY D!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!
Report Post Tip
Hey BD, you got some nice suits on your shop. But all I want for christmas is all new suit from Santa.

(after all they're free of charge ha..ha..)
Report Post Tip
Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas is for the Cubs to win the World Series next year. They're looking good and with your help I think they could take it all.
Report Post Tip
pshh doesn't anyone know anything family is always free at my shops...*mumbles about santa taking away his business* >:( hehe :D
Report Post Tip
haha kids kids kids...

Hands you all a candy cane.

JayKay a suit you say? Can it be red and white? As for girlfriend...
points you towards Zoey.

Bigdaddy Im not sure I can fit a Model T on my sleigh. I will try my hardest though.
Gives BigDaddy a pat on the head.

Sorry Silky but this years World Series belongs to the White Sox...Anythang else you would like?
Report Post Tip
But I believe in you sant.....A!!! CANDY CANES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG *Grabs a handful and runs back to the HQ like a madman laughing all the way*
Report Post Tip
Sits on his couch waiting for Santa to come down the chimney.. waiting with a pistol
Report Post Tip
Boo the Black Sox. Alright, I'll take a Moon Pie and world peace please.
Report Post Tip
*Nervously approaches Santa. I've had a fear of men in red suits ever since that incident at Bible Camp. Father Cappabianco wore a red Union Suit to sleep in. He didn't stay in his bunk long after the lights went out though.*

Hi, Santa. I would like one of your female elves for my, um, workshop.
Report Post Tip
Santa, a red & white suit will suit me just fine? As for girl friend JayKay stops for a while She's to hot for me.....
Report Post Tip
Santa Santa... I want I want a New BB Gun.
Report Post Tip
A Red Ryder BB gun
Report Post Tip
Eq see's Santa being crowded in the streets by several mafioso and walks over to see if he can steal some goodies also. As he gets closer he notices people are queuing for presents instead of taking them.

If were going to bloody wait in line for the presents I at least want to see a Grotto!!!

It's just not Christmas without one!!

Eq waits for the grotto
Report Post Tip
Santa I want a new gun...a bigger one...this one is to small for me. I want one like my mommy had :( Can i have a new gun?
Report Post Tip
Draven walks over to the crowd of people and giggles to herself. Seeing them all push and shove to see Santa, she took a step back and simply waved and gave Santa a smile then wandered back off.
Report Post Tip
Sits and listens to each and everyones wishlist while chomping on a few chocolate chip cookies...

Striphe, your now #1 on the Top Naughty List.

Rodney my female elves have to stay in the North Pole, its mating season also.

William, a BB Gun it may be, a little gun has never hurt anyone. As you may know...

Euqanimity, be nice, and I dont believe your going to see a Grotto anywhere here in town..

Temperance, a gun, but why? A nice girl like yourself needs no gun, those are for criminals and hoodlums...like William Clinton.

Gives Draven a wink...

Naughty naughty girl...
Report Post Tip
2ataTime watches as Santa responds to the other Mafiosos request and shake his finger at Draven (I hope she didn't already ask for my gift) She sits in Santa's lap "Santa I would like" looks around rather sheepishly whispers something in his ear as he blushes "If you could get me that I would be a rather happy gal"
Report Post Tip
Fu-Manju shook his arm in rage...

JUST YOU WAIT TILL Hanukkah Harry gets in town!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL