Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 16:24:13
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
SON OF A BITCH! Moments. Started by: Sebastian on Dec 12, '08 06:00
So I'm playing Fallout 3(Utter addict I am) And I get to the part in one of the metros where you need to get to a safe(No spoilers heh :x) And as I open the safe and ransack the remaining boxes I turn around and some mother fucker is there with a shotgun to my head. "SON OF A BITCH" I yell at 5:30 in the morning almost waking up my whole house. After cleaning up the ensuing mess and blowing that assholes head off. I wonder, What is the best "SONOFABITCHWHERETHEFUCKDIDYOUCOMEFROMARRGGGGGH" moment, be it video game, movie or hell even in real life.

Discuss...
Report Post Tip
Opening my phone bill this morning and finding out that it's $94 over what it should be.

I used to many minutes... motherfuckers need to update their fucking website, WTF! CUNTS!
Report Post Tip
Back in 03 when Erika killed me on mafia.

Son of a bitch!
Report Post Tip
This was kind of a funny one.

THE SETUP

While talking on Venttrillo (Voice Chat) I figured it would be kinda cool to try and kill someone I was talking to. I figured it would be funny to hear him bitch a little. After taking some time to think about if I cared about dying, I figured "Meh, what the hell" and took a shoot.

Falure!

You failed to WACK! Sebastian.

Shit. Oh well, no worries. I don't care to much if I die.

When he saw it in his personals, he had said that it came out stealth. I kinda smirked at myself and figured I might be able to play it off. Although, I am bad at lying.

I flew out of the city quickly... But not that quick. Suspicion quickly arose that I was the shooter..... And what more, I flew out of town as well.

The RHM of my family was also on Vent at the time and asked me a few questions.

"Did you try and shoot him?"

"Why did you fly out of town?"

Quickly I looked at my IA list. Sweet. I flew to Detroit. Theres an IA here in 20 minutes. Of course, I couldn't shoot it anyways, but it would explain why I flew out of town.

Right before the IA shot, my RHM told me that if I missed I was to PP XXXXXXX. That person was also in Det.

Knowing they could easily find the person who actually killed the IA, I could not say that I hit him.

Quickly I messaged on of my friends who I saw was also in Det at the time.

"HURRY MAN, I NEED A HUGE FAVOR! PP XXXXXXX PLEASE."

After a few seconds XXXXXXX (Who was also on vent) said "An unidentified assailant took $5000 from you."

Quickly I played it off.

"There ya go, told you I didn't shoot him"

"Alright thanks man" Replied my RHM

After a minute or so I was dead....

The person who I asked to PP for me, SENT THE MONEY BACK!!!

All at the same time the emotions flooded "OMGGODDAMNITTHATWASFUNNYASFUCKBUTSERIOUSLYOMG"

Hhahahha

Funny story, thought I'd share.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Back in 03 when I killed Michelle, thinking it was Laura. OH SON OF A BITCH.
Report Post Tip
Every time I look in a mirror.
Report Post Tip
Forgot to report my different playing locations and got admin whacked

SON OF A BITCH!!!!!
Report Post Tip
When Marietta made godfather ;)
Report Post Tip
Girlfriend @ the time: Hey Mike?

Me: What's up?

GF @ the time: I'm late.

Me: ...
Report Post Tip
Gives Sal_Giaquinto a soft pat on the back .. sorry man..

How about stubbing your big toe on the corner of something.

OR getting a charlie horse in the arch of your foot and your toes start to curl in.

Now those are sons of bitches lol
Report Post Tip
I ran my older brothers truck into the front of the house....Son of a Bitch.
Report Post Tip
Hahahaha. http://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/30793

SON OF A BITCH IM NOT JIM!
Report Post Tip
Oh my God Erika, you left that part out back in the summer of '03. What a biznatch. I will get you back for this attempted shot on me and killing of Michelle.
Report Post Tip
When I was on the play ground, in the forth grade, I saw a small "special" child that was being picked on by much larger kids. At this time in my life I had strong sense of what was right and wrong, so I went running to help the kid. I kicked the legs out of one of the aggressors and turned around to help the small boy. I was met with a swift punch in the face by the "special child". I stood there in awe of what just happened, speechless, bewildered, I did not move or say a word. Soon after a teacher came running and broke up the remains of the fighting. I was trying to help, but I was met with hostility, maybe the condition of the person caused his reaction, I will never know.
Report Post Tip
LMFAO
Report Post Tip
Desirable, I'm with Sammy, lmao.

My sonvabitch moment of the day is driving an hour through a blizzard, to wash dishes for an hour and half and being told to go home and driving another hour home. Fucking tools.
Report Post Tip
Yes. They are the tools.

Them.
Report Post Tip
Waking up and looking out the window to find 3 feet of friggin snow on the ground,

Then going out to start your car and notice everything's frozen with an inch of ice all over..

And finally remembering how much your car SUCKS in the snow.

That's a son of a bitch right there. :P
Report Post Tip
The joys of sliding and slipping.
Report Post Tip
reading this forum...

SONAVABITCH

xD
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: SON OF A BITCH! Moments.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL