Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 18:40:05
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Christmas Competition Started by: JimmyTheLionHeart on Dec 24, '08 10:55
Jimmy steps out into the streets. He is surrounded by men who you can only guess are his protection. One of them is holding a briefcase. Jimmy looks out towards the gathered crowd and begins to speak

Welcome fellow mafioso.

On this Christmas holiday I come to you with a chance to make some money.

Seeing as I am someone who likes to read, I figured I would throw a mafia Christmas short story contest. Your stories must be about a mafia Christmas. You will be required to use 5 words within your story which I will assign now.

1- Pistol

2- Mistletoe

3-Bodyguard

4-Briefcase

5-Turkey

Now I am sure many of you are wondering what the prizes will be. I have decided to have a first second and third prize.

First Prize will be 1,000,000$

Second Prize will be 750,000$

Third Prize will be 250,000$

So there you have it. All your stories may be told here and you can tell more than one story for a better chance at winning.

GOOD LUCK!

Jimmy steps behind his men and waits for the first story teller to step forward
Report Post Tip
When does this competition end sir?
Report Post Tip
Very good question young man. I will leave this contest open till the 25th at 7pm mafia time. This should be ample enough time for people to get out and tell there stories.

Should there only be 3 people then I will assign the prizes based on the one I liked the best and the second and third will be given there money as well.
Report Post Tip
The bodyguard who carries my briefcase ate too much turkey and ended up kissing a pistol under some mistletoe.

win.
Report Post Tip
Awesome hears the word "story" and comes a-running!

Ooh, I like stories! How do we submit? In here? In a private letter to you? Or in the Streets for all to hear?
Report Post Tip
Also, is there any length requirement/guideline beyond "short story"?
Report Post Tip
I prob wont even get third cause im crap as story writing lol but here is what i wrote

It was the night before christmas and Don-Dar was on the verge of being made, He gets a call from otis telling him

Don Jimmy wants to see him.Don-Dar wonders if the time has finally come when he will really get to be part of the higher ranks in the family.He rushes

To see Don Jimmy at his estate, He sits down oppisate Don Jimmy at his desk while the Don lights a fine cuban cigar, Don Jimmy Turns to him and says i have one last job for you before you can

be made.The Mayor Of Philly has been giving me some problems lately we need him taken care off, Otis walks over and hands Don-Dar a briefcase and a pistol.

Don Jimmy then explains in the briefcase there is an explosive i want it placed under the mayors car, wait nearby the car and when he gets in boom!!

If there is a problem use the pistol but only as a last resort, Don-Dar Nods and says no problem it will be done.

As Don-Dar is walking out the door Jimmy shouts hey kid dont forget to come back here for some turkey tomorrow.

Don-Dar Finds the mayors car later on that night and places the briefcase under it

1 hour of waiting and the mayor comes out and sits in his car boom the bomb goes off and the Don's problem has gone away.But Then Suddenly 2 of the mayors bodyguards run over the Don-Dar's Car

Bang! Bang! they get a shot to the head each.Don-Dar then goes to a club to unwind and have a few drinks, he sits down and orders whiskey on the rocks the barmaid then says to him you do realise

your sitting under mistletoe and gives him a big kiss.

The End
Report Post Tip
~Sighs~ Here I am Christmas Eve, trudging threw the freaking snow. WTH was I doing here? I hated snow, I'm a city girl. I should be ice skating in Central Park, but no. Mama wanted a fresh tree.

She hit me with this little tidbit of news as soon as Geno (My Body Guard) pulled in the drive. I was dressed for festivities, all glitter and glam, I had even had my nails airbrushed with Mistletoe imprinted on them. I sure as shit didn't want to get wet and cold. I was sure a fat turkey or owl or some other creature was waiting for its chance to fly at me and attack my face in turn messing up the coiffed hair.

Geno was invaluable to me, as always prepared for anything. I don't know how he'd done it. I suspect he'd called ahead and had a little convo with my mother. Pffft, he's a better man than I am daughter. She always had a complaint about something I either did or didn't do.

After what seemed like eons Geno stopped and looked at the largest specimen of evergreen I had seen sine my childhood. I examined the tree, had possibilites. Looking at Geno and giving him the nod that it was acceptable, he opened his briefcase and retracted his pistol. I was amused and could not control my laughter. Geno, why carry a pistol to a tree cutting? He looked at me with a slight glare. Hydro, you know I love you like a sister and would protect you from any danger, but standing here covered with ice so cold my Christmas Balls are turning blue, I fail to see the humor you can't seem to stop laughing at. With a huff in my direction, my dearest Geno started shooting the hell out of the base of my Mama's soon to be tree!!

Of course my Mama loved it, after hearing Geno had picked it out.

There you have it folks My Christmas story hope all enjoy.
Report Post Tip
Once upon a time, a young man by the name of Falcao wandered the streets of Detriot. Witnessing the death of his father, he didn't know what to do. Godmother Marietta gave this little man a chance to live the mafia lifestyle. Upon living the style with his father, Falcao was taught everything about the community, Falcao wanted to be a hitman. Taking his fathers Pistol he slips it into his pants and walks away from his deceased father.

Falcao runs off down the street and jumps into his dad's car. Driving down the street he notices a beautiful young woman. Falcao can't help but stop and offer her a ride. She quickly accepted and jumped into the car, after jumping in, she pulled out a Mistletoe and put it over Falcao's head. Slowly moving toward him, they lock lips and have the most passionate kiss Falcao has ever had. After the kiss, they drive off. Falcao drives down to the Protection Agency where he can buy himself a Bodyguard. The Protection Agency sell the services of Mr. Neil Crowson to Falcao for about 2.5 Million Dollars.

After purchasing the services of Neil, Falcao then goes to downtown Detriot to make a deal. The deal was with the cops, simply to lock up all the fellons so that he could get some practice at trying to break them free without the guards knowing. The deal was set for one lockdown for about 75 thounsand dollars. Falcao pulls out his Briefcase from his car and hands the money over to the cop.

Falcao looks over at the beautiful girl and she informs him she needs to go home to get some Turkey that her family made for her. The lady invites Falcao and his bodyguard back to her place for some Christmas Dinner. Falcao drives over to her place and parks his car outside, and they walk in together. As Falcao walks into her apartment, three mobsters jump out and attack Falcao. Neil jumps in the way of the bullet and takes a severe wound. Grabbing his gun Falcao pops two shots off, each hitting 2 of the mobsters, leaving one left. Falcao then loads his gun, the man shoots at Falcao again, Neil takes the hit and dies on the spot. Falcao then hides behind the wall and pops three shots off missing each time. The woman then grabs a gun from her room and shoots. The ladies gun exploded in her hands and she drops to the ground. The last man runs out in the middle of the room and shoots 10 rounds, Falcao then crouches behind the couch and pops the last shot in the man's chest.

Falcao runs out of the apartment as he hears cop sirens. He retreats back to his HQ to lay low.

-TheEnd-
Report Post Tip
I used my pistol to shoot my turkey-legged bodyguard who was holding my briefcase carrying the mistletoe for the boss's x-mas party.

The End.
Report Post Tip
Draven drove down the dark street as the rain slammed against the windows of her car making the streets barely visible. Watching carefully she passed by the houses that were decorated with lights and mistletoe's that hung over the door. The holiday festivities going on made it the perfect time for her to take out her target and snatch the briefcase that he had stolen from her containing the money from a previous robbery. Coming to a halt several doors down from his house she looks carefully out her rear view mirror to insure no body had followed her.

"Ok Mulder." Draven turned quickly to her bodyguard that sat in the passenger seat. "Keep and eye out for anyone that might be lurking about. I can not be having any witnesses. Do you understand?" Mulder nodded in agreement as he watched Draven slide on her black leather gloves and pull her pistol out from under the seat of the car.

Draven stepped out of her car quickly and felt the rain drench her hair. Walking up to the house cautiously she peered through the kitchen window. Watching carefully the victim suddenly came in to view rising from underneath the counter top stove holding a turkey he had been cooking for dinner. Quickly ducking she worked her way to the side door that would be her entrance way to the kitchen where he stood. Abruptly pushing the door open Draven quickly fired 2 shots at the thief and watched as the freshly cooked turkey hit the floor not shortly to be followed by the body.

"Steal from me. Hmm not going to be able to do that one again are you." Draven looked around and saw the brief case setting in the kitchen chair quickly she snatched it up and glanced over at the body that laid lifeless in a small pool of blood. Hearing the front door open she quickly exited and ran to her car.

"Did you retrieve it?" Mulder asked her softly as she started the engine.

"But of course." Draven smiled as she took off down the road turning the radio on the listen to the latest Christmas Carols.
Report Post Tip
Awesome runs over to Jimmy and hands him a peace of paper.

Look, it's my story. I hope you like it: http://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/37956.
Report Post Tip
My story is also available in the streets. The final part will be out sometime tonight. :)
Report Post Tip
Wow some really great stories. I am impressed. Surely we have more story tellers out there? Are you all hiding in the shadows?
Report Post Tip
I walk out of wal-mart and this guy with 8 body gaurds stop me. He has a brief cas and opens it. In the brief cas was my wife and all my mafia family crew members wifes. one picture was with the boss kissing his wife under a Mistletoe. I said allright put your pistle down I am not going to atack you but it would jsut suck if your brief cas just shows up missing. The man said ok. He put his pistol away and smiles and punches me. I take the turkey I bought for my family for christmas night dinner and start wacking him with it. The body gaurds start pointing their guns at me so I stop beating him and. say sorry. He says it is allright I just came here to ask you a favor. I say what is the favor and I will probably do it. The favor is to act like santa to my 5 year old and my 6 year old. I say only if you dont hurt my family and you forget about all this. he sais ok and I walk back in to wal-mart to go buy another turkey.
Report Post Tip
What the hell is Wal Mart?
Report Post Tip
all those people fit in a briefcase ziggy?
Report Post Tip
You are the first person I have seen to put dollar signs after the numbers.
Report Post Tip
CelsoVega hands in his story. It is folded into a folder and sealed with his very own signature scent.

A story? No this is no story. This is what happened. Stories are lies, fibs, make believe lands where people can fly and pistols

don't kill people, turkeys do.

No, this is the true life of CelsoVega.

It all starts where most lives do, birth. Celso Vega was born a Civilian. After twelve hours on the streets he started stealing purses and selling

Mistletoe
to anyone willing to buy. He was now a Thug. A nobody. To make his name he took a job as a BodyGaurd for a man known as Jimmy

the Briefcase Sampson. Though Sampson didn't make it very long Celso did. He got Noticed by a man named MickeyRourke. Celso was offered a

shot at the big time, and he took it! After only 24 hours Celso had become a Gangster. Knocking over 7/11's and slangin' rocks. He was on top of the world.

Celso knew things wouldn't last forever. Thats why 24 hours after joining Mickey he knew something needed to change. He wanted to be known forever.

He wanted to be known as the worlds greatest waffle making jail buster ever. After 2 hours of constant waffle making and a few jail busts he had earned the

title of Goomba! This wasn't enough. He took his game to the next level. He made 127 waffles and broke out 7 people within 9 seconds. This alone earned him

his first suit, Earner. Around this time the world was starting to notice something was different. Celso was wearing his Earner suit, but it didn't fit

at all. Celso wondered what was going on as well! Turns out. His Earner suit came with his WiseGuy suit as well. Eight days after being born Celso Vega was

a wiseguy for a notorious crime family. The worlds Greatest waffle making jail breaker. A lover. Perhaps most importantly, happy.
Report Post Tip
The Grinch that Stole Christmas' Face Hair

Every Christmas Thomas and Brian shed the proverbial shackles that held them down so fiercely and took time out to celebrate the holidays together. This year they met in New York City for some manly bonding. When Brian flew in with his lone bodyguard, Thomas was shocked by the sight he beheld. Brian, so fond of a rugged 5 o' clock from last month shadow was sporting a bare face, and indeed, looked about as sad as he could muster.

"Hey! What happened to your face hair Brian?! This is so unlike you I can't even believe it!" Thomas shook his head in disbelief and hoped there was some kind of suitable explanation for all these bells and whistles.

Brian rubbed his face longingly and gazed off into the distance. "Merry Christmas, guy. Belma shaved me while I slept. She said she wouldn't tolerate anyone with face hair, and I just couldn't come to terms with it. When we first started going steady and I gave her my varsity jacket, she promised she was into the rugged look, I mean it's very in style if you have fleeces to accompany it. Either way, I'm a broken man... man."

Thomas pounded a fist in frustration. Brian was a man of considerable talent including the growth of beard hairs. Thomas noticed that Brian's bodyguard was holding a briefcase and curiosity got the better of him. "What's in the case man?"

Brian began to grimace, this was obviously a sore subject. "Veronicazotz is not well, man. There was a home invasion at Rourke base camp and she was hit in the head with the butt of a pistol! It was all quite outrageous."

"So what does the briefcase do then?"

"Oh, right, I'm gonna make her sign the house over to me while she's still concussed, it's all quite advantageous, man."

Thomas nodded as him and Brian walked down Broadway with their pinkies linked and swinging freely. Brian had told Thomas that this was a custom over in Europe that was catching like wildfire for male friends to do with each other. He had explained that it was like kissing under the mistletoe in America. Thomas didn't question this as Brian was a much more traveled gentleman than himself. The day wore on and it was as magical as those past. They made snow angels, went sledding, and had various kinds of merriment. As the sun set, another successful year had concluded for the two, and they capped it off with a Turducken dinner. Something they had so fantasized about for years. It was a chicken stuffed into a duck stuffed into a turkey, and it was amazing. Also, the Grinch's heart grew 8 sizes that day, but still didn't let Brian have face growth. Maybe next year.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Christmas Competition
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL