Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 19:41:59
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Something that I would like to know Started by: Hapo on Oct 19, '07 20:43
Okay I want to ask a question to the mafia world. The answers will help me and you the people of the this thing of ours make a conclusion of what kind of world we live in.

a) war can be avoided in almost all cases.

b)war is something that people use as an excuses to train there gun.

c)I like war because I can train my gun.

d)War is needed to solved any problems that can't be solved any other way.

Just pick a, b, c, or d and leave any extra comments that you see pertain to the choice you picked.

When I have gotten enough people answered this question I will give my instight beased on the result.
Report Post Tip
It's hard to answer that question but if i had to pick one I would say A. Now on another note, depending on the crew that im in and the situation, I would have to say that war is exciting and its fun to use your gun.

Sometimes war is started for a stupid reason and it's just not worth it especially if your going to be on the losing end. Other times your fighting for something you really believe in and dying wont matter as long as you go out fighting for what you believe is right.

thats just how I feel.
Report Post Tip
I would say E

E is for everyone is making statements on war at the moment, looking to know what it is all about when we know what its about and what our world is about.
Report Post Tip
Donnie you don't what I'm look for. When this is end you will know what I'm looking for.

Answer the question if you want other wise comments like the one you left. That's rude and being rude,well, some would that is being disrespectful. I really people answer this what I am trying to find out only matters if enough people answer.
Report Post Tip
i would go with D seeing as wars are Exiting but still Wars shouldnt be used to solve Trivial Matters
Report Post Tip
I am torn between A and D. I don't really think that war should be gone into lightly, for silly reasons or just to train your gun... but I also think that it is at times necessary.

If I had to settle on one, I guess it would be D.
Report Post Tip

This is not a playgroup, so I will not tolerate someone fucking up constantly. They do get chances, but only so many.
Report Post Tip
War can ALMOST be avoided in every situation, but there will always be one that calls war right from the start. Take DiscoDuck for instance. You think we could've stopped that any other way than war? No way. War was the only way in that case. Well, that a) but I also agree with d) War should be a last resort to any problem, if you tried everything else, war has to be the solution, it's the last thing on the list
Report Post Tip
I agree with Jay-C I have to say both A and D because they kind of go hand in hand anyways. War shouldn't be something to take lightly, and it should be used as a last measure to fix a serious problem.
Report Post Tip
i didnt mean to be disrespectful, so please dont take me up that way. I just think that all this talk of war is bad, we are at peace and we should be happy, though i can also see where it is coming from as there has recently been a big war and it is on all our thoughts, My first reaction was instinct and wrong yes.

now for a proper answer i would have to say D on the whole, but it is never that simple, as every war has its own pro's and con's
Report Post Tip
Is it just me, or was I the only one that didn't see question?
Report Post Tip
a question*
Report Post Tip
i would chose d).

War is nesesary to solve any problems betwen crews if there isn't any other way to do that. Its not something to do every day,ist just for "emergence" use.
Report Post Tip
Im going to have to say answer E, war is fun.
Report Post Tip
D

Anyone with a bit of experience with the ways of "this thing of ours" knows full well that war is a last resort and is to be avoided at all costs.Yes it does happen quite often around here at times,but around here there are not enough street corners to let EVERYONE have a staked claim.Thus war happens,and there are a few cases where war is FORCED upon us because of people with the leadership skills of a bag of doorknobs.
Report Post Tip

Sometimes discussions aren't enough.
Report Post Tip
A and D
Report Post Tip
E) War is fun and stops things getting stagnant and shite
Report Post Tip
Okay I have enough responses to make a conclusion about the thing I wanted to know. The thing I wanted to know is what kind of society do we live in. By the answers given that I will say it is evident that the active members of our community see war is valid when solving the utmost challenging problems that occur in our society. Myself I would have chosen a. A leader will find answers besides killing to problems that seem have no answers. I will give an example of what I mean in the thread "An Age Old Question" a thread that I am writing.
Report Post Tip
Since E is taken. I'll opt for F for I really don't give a (F)uck
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Something that I would like to know
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL