Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 17:17:23
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
DON't believe it? Believe it! Started by: FrankieFigs on Dec 29, '08 15:50
That's right folks, look for yourself. My good friend and mentor has finally done it!

My and his family go waaaay back, actually way back to my lineage begins, our families have always had a loyalty to each other.

This is a loyalty that is something you don't find nowadays. My grandpappy told me a story about it once.

My grandpappy asked for Prozac's grandpappy to shoot at him. It seems simple enough, but if someone asked you to do this, wouldn't you want to know why? Sure!

But he didn't ask why, he didn't need to, that's loyalty. that's trust. that's dedication. Prozacz grandpappy ended up getting killed for what he did, but it didn't matter to him. Although my grandpappy was upset and sad about Prozacs grandpappy death, he knew it was for a good cause... or at least for something he believes in.

Prozac and I still have this type of relationship, and I am honored to call him my friend, and I am even more honored to offer this congratulations to him publicly.

Congrats Don Prozac well done!!

~FF
Report Post Tip
CONGRADZ DON PROZAC!

On this joyous day, we celebrate 55 years since that day in which you burst forth from the testtube...

55 days and you are a Don.

Knotts would be proud as all of us are!
Report Post Tip
Congrats Prozac! I glad to see you as a DON, good luck and maybe one day I will see you as GodFather Prozac
Report Post Tip
Congrats Prozac, Its about time and well deserved.
Report Post Tip
prozac that awesome. cngrats
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Prozac!

I will admit, I did not believe it until I came in here and heard it with my own ears!
Report Post Tip
how come you couldnt beleive it?
Report Post Tip
Congrats I know how hard you have been working towards this
Report Post Tip
Great job and well done Don Prozac of Los Angeles.

Your hard work has paid off. Go now and celebrate this achievement!
Report Post Tip
Congrats Prozac. Certainly someone who deserves it.

Pats Prozac on the back and skips back to his HQ...
Report Post Tip
WOW what can I say about this one, I am shocked to say the least. Long have I been waiting for this and now that it is finally here I am in total denial. I can not actually believe this has happened to me.

I would like to start of course with my thanks on this matter.

First I would like to thank my dear, almost hidden wife, Marietta. Yes we are still married as far as I know anyways. If not for her long ago allowing me to set up alongside my dear friend Bi_Polar_Bear, may he rest in peace, this honor would not have been made possible. I bow to you Godmother of Detroit you are my shining star and I would do anything for you.

I would also like to thank FrankieFigs, our lives have intertwined for as long as I can remember. You have always been a solid rock in my foundation when I have needed you and to be honest, this would not have happened if I did not have you at my side from the beginning.

Angel, my sweet Angel, how you have been my voice of reason so many times. I am nothing without you. You make life worth living day in and day out. We have had our good times and our down times. Thank god they are more of the good times then naught. I love you with all my heart and will of course take my own life if it means you will live that much longer.

My family, I love you all. You have all done me proud, I have never had a greater bunch of people residing under my wings. Everyday I am happy to wake up and see you are all still there doing what you do best. If not for you I would have no reason to keep on doing what I do.

Now on to the good stuff.

I would like to thank all those that have shot at me through my life. THANK GOD YOU MISSED. If any of you had hit well this speech would clearly be non existant. You and your suckiness have made this possible.

To those of you that mocked me and said this will never happen all I have to say is NEENER NEENER NEENER. Look at the Don of Prozaciness now.

To the other family heads I love you all and I am glad to work beside you in this thing of ours. It is our cooperation with each other that will keep this world alive. I wish to keep this friendship with all of you going as long as we all shall live and may that be many many years to come.

I believe that I have ranted enough and most of you are waiting for the end of this to be sooner rather than later. In this thought I wish to thank you all for your well wishes and hope to continue to be a beacon of light for all those new and old to this thing of ours. Remember I am here to help so if anyone feels they need to come to me for guidance or anything than feel free to do so.

And now that I have touched on the sappy side of my life I leave you with this:

DONT PISS ME OFF IM NOT A NICE PERSON I SHOOT MY FRIENDS IF IT IS NEEDED

Love you all,

Prozac
Report Post Tip
Congrats? Yes, I questioned my statement.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations fella, You've worked hard and deserve it.
Report Post Tip
There are so many that I forgot to thank.

Ire: I love you, you fit into the thank god you missed category and even though for a short time you were my LHM you were in my life and in my heart for the long haul.

Mr_MFer: Ive had you in my family and ive been a part of yours in the past. We have always been a good combination and you rock brother.

Sprozza: Well what can I say about the king of one percent. Please dont pro me as your one percent may go the other way.

More to come no doubt.
Report Post Tip
BUDDY FUCKING NEILSON

what else is there to say

Keep rockin man and do what you do best.
Report Post Tip
Thank you for recognising my contributions, and my heartfelt congratulations are yours.
Report Post Tip
Prozac. It is good to see that you've finally made it. It prides me to see you at the glorious rank of Don. I knew you could do it.

I owe so much to you. You took me in when I was helpless and needed a place to stay. You gave me many oppurtunities in your family. I appreciate everything you've done for me, and it prides me to see you like this.

Congratulations Don Prozac
Report Post Tip
Returning to the cities after a day of dealing with business associates she sees Prozac. Noticing his brand new suit she knows that something wondrous has happened. Sneaking up behind him she kicks him in the ass and grins as he turns around, gun in hand.

Oh put that thing down you big bully. It's my turn to get mushy.

She places her hand on the barrel of Prozac's pistol and smiles before taking it from him and placing it back into the holster he wears on his side.

Since the day my mother died, may she rest in peace, you have put up with my nagging. You have put up with my telling you to shut up and quit being a man.. You've even put up with my mildly sarcastic mannerisms.. You were there when I needed you, you still are. When I wake in the morning it is you holding a cup of coffee for me, personally I think it's to avoid my caffeine depraved rage, but it means a lot.

When a young Thug or Gangster tries to crawl up my ass and tell me how to do my job, it is you who defends me without question.. I would go to the ends of the earth for you, I do hope you know this.

Now, you are a Don. The Don of LA where your great, great, great, etc grandfather achieved his role as Godfather. I bet he is smiling down on you from the fish pond in the sky.

The joy I feel in my heart is so very hard to express, I cannot stop smiling...

Congratulations my dear, however, I must ask... Does this mean I get to warm my feet up on you tonight or are you going to want to warm yours on me?

Love you hunny bunches of oats, you are my sunshine!!!!

She quickly pulls Prozac to the ground, holding him so he's on his hands and knees.

FREE SPANKS!!!
Report Post Tip
*DJ has been leaning against a lamp post listening to the goings on and heartfelt speaches. In a distinctly uncharacteristic display of emotion he steps out in front of crowd, throws his hat in the air and begins to bellow...*

THREE CHEERS FOR THE GREATEST MAN L.A. HAS EVER HAD THE GOOD FORTUNE OF KNOWING - DON PROZAC

HIP--HIP--HOO-RAY

HIP--HIP--HOO-RAY

HIP--HIP--HOO-RAY

Report Post Tip
Congrats boss, I told you the other night you could do it, and look at you. You made it. Well earned sir, well earned. Everyone head to L.A. to celebrate this special occasion in one of our fine bars. Hope to see everyone there!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: DON't believe it? Believe it!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL