Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 11:28:57
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 [ > - >>> ]
Cookie Shop! Started by: CookieZombie on Feb 11, '14 11:24

You hear CookieZombie slamming a door wide open and shouting excited 'COOKIE TIME BOYS!'

As you get close to what seems like a old deserted building, you find out that it is pretty clean, warm and well decorated on the inside. In front of you you see CookieZombie moving bags of cookies around and filling containers.

'You want cookies? like, the very best of them? You came just to the right place!'. He turns to some young children on his right 'Hey- no touching!'. Smiling back at you, he says 'So, what would you like? Here is what we got :

chip-chocolate cookies

'A classic variety. Must buy'

white chocolate cookies

'If you feeling just a bit alternative'

Coconut cookies

'My personal favorite'

butter cookies

'Plain but tasty'

double chip cookies

'Double the chips, double the flavor!'

'And here is this weeks special, worked hard to get these for you:'

Stroopwafel cookies

'Cause you know what they say! If it ain't dutch, it ain't much! Limited supply!'

'A bag of cookies is only 3$; i don't care which ones you choose, just pick your favorites, price is the same. Since it's our first week, I'll be throwing in some butter cookies for free! Make sure to check once in a week to take a look at our special varieties!'

You just stand there amazed, in front of all those delicious-looking cookies. Which ones to pick? The decision is really hard.

Report Post Tip

Anders puts his face closer to the glass so he get a more detailed look at all the delicious cookies before him. Not much for having a sweet tooth he pondered on which ones to get. He couldn't pass up the deal of a bag of cookies for $3. Eyeing the batches laid out before him, Anders straightened himself out and smiled at Zombie. 

'I know I shouldn't, but I would like to put half and half of the Stroopwafel and double chip cookies. I know if I don't finish them I can maybe share them with other people.'

Pulling out a few bills from his wallet, he gives Zombie the $3 and drops a $50 bill into his tip jar. 

'All this sugar and delicious smells brought me here and I must show my appreciation good Sir.'

Report Post Tip

Johnny made his way into the shop. The sweet aroma of baking cookies slowly leading him to the counter. The smell of butter and chocolate was causing him to salivate. Arriving at the counter he smiles as he places his order

I would like to take a bag of each to share with my family.

Do you offer gift wrapping?

Smiling Johnny pulls out some money to pay

Report Post Tip

Mercury hits the streets of Detroit at a run. She has a million things to do! She skips her hotel and goes in search of food. Real food. That though didn't last long. As she passed a storefront the smell of fresh baked cookies lured her in.

Cookie Shop!

Just what she needed! Empty Calories! NOT! She couldn't help herself though. She went inside. There was someone filling bags with cookies. She went up to him as he was having a word with some children.

Hey- no touching

As Mercury reached the counter he said

So, what would you like? Here is what we got :

chip-chocolate cookies

white chocolate cookies

Coconut cookies

'My personal favorite'

butter cookies

'Plain but tasty'

double chip cookies

Stroopwafel cookies

'Cause you know what they say! If it ain't dutch, it ain't much! Limited supply!'

A bag of cookies is only 3$; i don't care which ones you choose, just pick your favorites, price is the same. Since it's our first week, I'll be throwing in some butter cookies for free! Make sure to check once in a week to take a look at our special varieties!

I'll tke a bag of double chip cookies please, she said to him. She placed a five on the counter and waited for her cookies. As soon as he placed the bag in front of her she took it with a "thanks" and left. She took one out of the bag and ate it as she continued up the street. Damn, those are good!

Report Post Tip

K walks down the street before seeing someone he's been trying to avoid for some time. He panics and darts into the nearest store which just happens to be a cookie store. He sighs... Remember all the horrible stories that his father had told him about CookieZombie... He looks around, not sure if he should pretend to want to buy something or not. He continues looking at the shops produce darting his eye's out the window every 20 seconds or so.

K grabs a bag of chip-chocolate cookies and waits in the cue to be served..

Report Post Tip

"Well BlazeFabiano had some time to kill while his movers were packing up everything in the trucks to be moved to chicago,So he decides to go for a walk.

" While walking he caught a wiff of something that smelled delicious and gave him an instant sweet tooth.Then he saw the sign "Cookie Shop" and instantly knew he had to go.

So BlazeFabiano walks across the street " Horns beeping at him because he wasn't paying attention" to the Cookie Shop "Door Slamming behind him" 

Hey the CookieZombie I think ill take a bag of "chip-chocolate and a bag of stroopwafel cookies" to go please sir. 

Then BlazeFabiano lays $6 on the counter,then grabs both bags of cookies. Thank you CookieZombie i hope you have a great day Sir.

Blaze is grabbing a cookie out of the bag as he walks out side " Man these cookie's are delicious" then he heads back to the Meat Shop.

Report Post Tip

As you walk by CookieZombie's shop, you see him talking with a tall man. He shakes his hand, sign some papers, and hands him over some cash. You hear him shout "Hey, Jailbait, get over here, i got your favorite treat". A young girl comes out from the shop, smiles graciously, takes a bag of cookies and runs away laughing. CookieZombie lifts a somewhat big carton and heads inside. He then notices you gazing at his shop "Good day sir! I've just got new shipments, care to take a look? Just give me a moment, it's getting crowded in here". He leads the way inside.

"Hey K, how you doing? I was sure you would come to visit my shop, no one can say no to cookies! Wait a minute, i just got these freshly baked new variety! I'll give you this one for free" He takes out a bag of macadamia nut cookies from the carton and hands them over to Kangeroo

He turns back at you

"Well, we are out of stroopwaffels this week, but i got these delicious chocolate-coated macadamia nut cookies! Moreover we are running low on double-chip cookies, they are selling like crazy! Don't worry about it though, I'll arrange a bigger order soon. In the meantime, feel free to try these fresh snickerdoodles! Cinnamon isn't my favorite, but if you like it, you will probably love them. Wanna grab some? Which ones you want?"

chip-chocolate cookies

white chocolate cookies

'For white chocolate lovers'

Coconut cookies

'My personal favorite'

butter cookies

'Plain but tasty. A safe choice'

double chip cookies

Currently out due to high demand, check again next week!

Snickerdoodles

"The classic butter cookies, with some extra cinnamon"

"Prices are always 3$ per bag. You won't find neither these prices nor this quality anywhere! So, did you make up your mind yet?"

Report Post Tip

K squints as Cookie talks about cookies and then hands him some cookies.

What nut cookies? Hell Bowie wasn't lying when he said you was crazy...

He takes a swig of whiskey from the bottle stuffed in his jacket pocket.

Tis a nice place ye have here though... But aye, Thanks for the urm.. Cookies..

K Nods, tips his hat and proceeds out the door after listening to Cookie's reply.

Report Post Tip

Blublank1 was walking around Detroit, in town on business -not that'll he'll discuss what kind of business, due to *legal* reasons- he hears someone shout something. He thinks he heard the word 'cookie,' which is one of his favorite kind of treats, so he goes a little closer to investigate. He sees an old, dilapidated building -not an uncommon sight in Detroit- with someone moving around inside. He looks a little closer and see what appears to be bags of cookies. He approaches the shop owner, and finds out that they are selling cookies for $3 a bag. Looking at the bags, he spots his favorite kind.

Can I have two bags of the White Chocolate Cookies? Those are one of my favorites!

Handing CookieZombie $6, he takes his two bags of cookies, and leaves the store. Not ten feet from the entrance, he opens one of the bags and starts eating his newly acquired treats. 

If Only I had some milk to go with these, life would be perfect right about now. These are some of the most delicious cookies I've ever had.

Report Post Tip

Ronald walks into the Cookie Shop because, damn it, cookies! The temperature change from the wintry street to the warm shop is pretty drastic. The unmistakable smell of freshly baked goods is heavy in the air and there are several customers greedily clutching paper bags as they leave. While in line he has a chance to go over the menu and has made his choice by the time it's his turn to order.

I will definitely have to try the coconut cookies. They are what struck my eye at first anyway, but seeing that they are recommended by the owner of a cookie shop by the name of CookieZombie I think that settles it! Could I have two bags please? I have a friend who might like these.

Report Post Tip

Kastello was new in Detroit and heard there was a cookie shop near by where he worked. Kastello walked down the street in search of the cookie shop asking for directions and all in till he found the shop. When he finally found it he looked inside the big window at all the cookies inside the shop. He licked his lips and made his way inside the place.

Looking around he walked up to the front and looked at the many different cookies that where out. "Hello I was looking for someone to help me so I can buy some cookies please." Kastello yelled out as he waited from someone to serve him

Report Post Tip

Zinner walks around in Detroit to get herself something candyish. She had been around almost everywhere, but nothing seemed to be in her taste for tonight. She had been to candy shops, food stores, even a bakery, but nothing seemed to be what she wanted.
So she decided to walk back to her hotel and see if she would find anything yummy at home.

When she was almost by the hotel she walked by a place called "Cookie Shop!". Zinner thought to herself that she could at least walk inside and see if there was something she could consider eating.

She went inside and went straight to the menu to look at what was offered. She took a quick look and decided fast what she wanted for tonight. Zinner went over to the counter and waited for her turn.
When it finally was her turn, she said:

Hi. I would like to get a chocolate chip cookie and two butter cookies. How much do I owe you?

Report Post Tip

"Here you go!. That will be 9$."

CookieZombie hands Zinner the goodies. He seems delighted, having all those people visiting his shop. He had given some though about expanding his business to Chicago, but he thought that his little Cookie Shop needed to grow more for that, so he had postponed those plans. It seems like more and more customers want to have a little bit of his cookieness. Eventually he stopped dazing, and realized that his shop is full of people, waiting to hear what cookies are on the store for this week

He clears his throat loudly, and starts speaking of his favorite pastry:

"Hello! I'm glad to see a lot of new faces around, that means that my cookie shop becomes more famous each day! Okay, enough with the bragging, down to business. So you might be wondering, what will we get this week? Well... this is what we have this week, fellas!" Cookiezombie lifts a bag of macarons. "Yeah, we got macarons! I've had some other plans for this week, but seems like people wanted macarons, and you know that i'm one of those people who can't say no to his customers. Double chip cookies are back on the menu, and i will be moving my macadamia nut supply to CH... for my greater plans. Okay, all in all, that's what i got here for ya :"

chip-chocolate cookies

white chocolate cookies

'For white chocolate lovers'

Dark chocolate cookies

'Hey. We got chocolate cookies, we got white chocolate cookies.... Why not these little fellas too?'

Coconut cookies

'My personal favorite'

butter cookies

'Some find these boring. Some find these interesting. Everybody finds them delicious, that's for sure'

double chip cookies

New supply, plenty of stock!

Macarons

"Sweet words are not always true. True words are not always sweet. But no matter what words can say. Macarons is what you wanna eat."

"Do you think that there is a special variety that is missing? Mail me and i will be glad to do my best and bring it here for you!

Remember, each bag of cookies is always 3$ . Make up your mind already and choose!"

Report Post Tip

*slides a 20 across the counter to the CookieZombie*

"Can I get half a dozen of the white chocolate cookies?"

"They looks yummy and well always nice to keep some around the house...  "

Report Post Tip

Blaze walks into the cookie shop *mmmm* Something smells delicious. 

I would love to have some of those double chip cookies .

I would like 3 Bags Please!!

Blaze reaches into his pocket and grabs $10 out and lays in on the counter.

Report Post Tip

Just another day in Detroit, you see CookieZombie all pumped and excited opening his shop again this week. As he notices you, he shouts:

'Hey you! Get here! I have a special discount for you!'

Tempted by the smell of freshly baked cookies, you get closer and enter his shop, wondering why the owner is so energetic on a Monday morning. Whatever, you don't really want to ask about it, you just want to grab some cookies and get on with your business, but it seems that he is quite talkative today.

'I am so happy i moved back to this city, i will be offering a 50% discount on all of my cookies this week' He opens the window and shouts 'YOU HEARD IT! 50% OFF! A woman passing by stares angrily at Cookiezombie, as her baby starts crying. Others just ignore him

'I should probably calm down a bit... What can i do for you sir? What kind of cookies would you like? I've got everything in store this week - i even got my hands on another supply of stroopwaffel cookies! Feel free to wander around inside and see for yourselves!

Report Post Tip

K ponders about those cookies he had got a few weeks back. He remembered that he had got them from the cookie shop in Detroit. Since he was back in Detroit he made his way there. He turned the corner and made his way to the store. Walking past the window of the store cookie thrusts his face out and begins screaming about 50% off, spitting saliva and little cookie crumbs out of his mouth while shouting. K flies to his left trying to dodge the tsunami of spit and cookies. He catches his fall and bashes his way into the cookie store. 

OI! COOKIE! The hell are you doing man?! If I wanted a surprise shower I'd bloody as for one you fool! Jeez.

K sighs and looks around at the customers.. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU LOOKING AT?! WHAT?! STOP LOOKING AT ME AS I..f. I ... forgot my.. trousers. K sighs and looks down at his legs. Of course. No trousers..

Cookie, I need some cookies. Please. STOP STARING AT ME OR I'LL SHOVE MY WILLY IN YER FACE!

Report Post Tip

*After a heavy meal earlier Numbers feels it's time to top it all off with a delicious cookie*

chip-chocolate cookies

white chocolate cookies

Coconut cookies

'My personal favorite'

butter cookies

'Plain but tasty'

double chip cookies

Stroopwafel cookies

Double Chip Cookies!

Lots of double Chip Cookies! 

Report Post Tip

Walking down the streets of Detroit Avery catches the glimmer of a sign "Cookie Shop" She decides to stop in since her sweet tooth was calling for it. She looks at the menu.

chip-chocolate cookies

white chocolate cookies

Coconut cookies

'My personal favorite'

butter cookies

'Plain but tasty'

double chip cookies

Stroopwafel cookies

"I will take one of each please"

Report Post Tip

Husky hurry himself as he heard the news of a cookie shop.

when he reach the shop, his eyes sparkle, he rush to the door and come in. He looks for a table where the window is near, he always wanted to eat his cookie while cherishing the beauty of the street. when he saw a perfect spot for him to munch his favorite treat he walks towards it and sit, then wave at CookieZombie for a plate of varieties of cookies that he has.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Cookie Shop!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL