Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 12:11:51
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Disrespect At Funerals Started by: Guardian on Jan 06, '09 16:27
I believe in this thing of ours we have to be respectful at all levels whether a civilian or a GF as our families and general ties are judged upon such things. We live in a simple world where we can walk into a shop and the attendant draw a gun and we hope we get out the door in time, or some bored shadowey figure can take us down and leave our body slumped in a back alley way.

Do we really want to hear such disrepect at our ceremony or our friends and associates, so why should we do such things. Our business and it's methods are made difficult enough by the G men without us drawing attention to ourselves.
Report Post Tip
Junkie comes out to the streets after hearing what has been said he takes a stand to voice his own opinion on the matter

Like someone stated earlyer from a crew members place I would never take it into my own hands I would always go through the chain of comand hence what its there for.

Now from a crewleaders position thats another story if someone offended my friend or family then they would pay for it by my own hand, as a crewleader I would feel by doing nothing myself the person who had disrespected my friend or family would be thinking that what they did was ok and I would want them to know from myself personaly that its not ok by leaving them a nice message. Yes communication is the right way to go 90% of the time but some times as a "leader" (being the key word here) you must take action on what you feel is right, otherwise what the hell do you have your own family for if your willing to let someone disrespect someone close to you.

As always you must be willing to take responsiblity for your actions and by acting upon someone who offended you by doing that someone els may not be happy with you but if you are willing to accept that and the risks that come with it then too bloody right to act on it.

This world we live in is the mafia and the mafia is not always run like politics.
Report Post Tip
Junkie, you bring up a good point. As a soldier in a family, no, you should never take that kind of thing into your own hands. But as a leader comes the dispute. You can say that you're taking that disrespectful man's life because, as a leader, you're obligated to set an example. But think of it from the other leader's point of view. How would you feel if you woke up or returned to your headquarters from a bar or brothel to discover one of your family members was brutally murdered in cold blood. No matter the circumstance, you're not going to be happy.
Report Post Tip

How things change. 

The true greats of this thing will be spinning in their graves, distraught at the mannerless buffoon operating out of NY, cussing at funerals, bloodline killing esteemed leader's families and desperately trying to cling on.

Disgusting.

Report Post Tip

How things change. 

The true greats of this thing will be spinning in their graves, distraught at the mannerless buffoon operating out of NY, cussing at funerals, bloodline killing esteemed leader's families and desperately trying to cling on.

Disgusting.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Disrespect At Funerals
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL