Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 14:26:43
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Ninja Contest - Day 3 Started by: Rock_Lee on Oct 21, '07 17:20
Alright, students. I have day three's task. It is the end of phase 1. It will still be easier than phase 3, but seeing as how it's a transition to Phase 2, I must make it more difficult than it's been. It will take a lot of work. First off, some new rules that apply to today's task:

-You must send me a letter requesting the task. I will give you the task in a reply to this mail.

-The answer must be given in the form of a letter as well.

-You must still come to the streets. I will stand here at this lamp post waiting for you. Do not give the answer in the streets. But if I do not see you here within the next 24 hours, regardless of if I received the answer in mail, you will be disqualified, and can not continue.

-You get one chance at the answer. I will not tell you if it's right or wrong.

-I am still judging you on your activity and RP skills. There is no such thing as a lazy ninja.

I wish everyone good luck. Feel free to come to the streets and stay and chat with the other students who stop by.
Report Post Tip
So, being a seasoned ninja is tough work, eh? I bet it is, what with having to be the sneakiest of the sneaky. The stealthiest of the stealthy. Never, ever letting your presence be known...

I hope I'm not bothering you. I just thought maybe you'd want some company as you were waiting here, out in the open, in this well illuminated area.
Report Post Tip
Got_milk, Rock_Lee's favotite ninja, appears by the lampost waiting for other ninjas to show up.
Report Post Tip
Bella_Michelle, in a rare rest period, waits at the lamppost for the other ninjas as well.
Report Post Tip
Got_milk notices bella_michelle and asks her:

"Have you recieved your task yet?"
Report Post Tip
I just messengered him over my request, and am expecting a reply as soon as Rock has some time.
Report Post Tip
I wonder where in this world of ours we will have to travel to this time?
Report Post Tip
Upon hearing that his presence was required at a streetlamp for an unspecified amount of time, Lucks immediately cancels his meeting for later that evening with a well-known mob boss out of Miami and dons his best hat. Nothing could be more important than this.

He strolls carelessly down the street, chewing his bubblegum and humming to himself. Two of his adversaries--Got Milk and Bella Michelle--and that Mexico guy were already loitering at the site. How dare they loiter where he was to loiter. Still, he put on his most agreeable face and greeted them.

Good evening, everyone.

He casually checks the lamppost for wet paint--something he had learned after too many mistakes--and leans against it, digging his hands into his pockets.

Any news?
Report Post Tip
Bella_Michelle looks over Lucks, and decides he's ok, even with his pretentious hat.

You should know that ninja aren't supposed to wear nice hats...draws too much attention to yourself ;-)

I haven't heard anything yet, but I haven't seen Rock around here lately. So I guess we wait.
Report Post Tip
Good evening Lucks. Not much news i am still awaiting for news of my task.
Report Post Tip
Mercy comes strolling up to the lamp post looking at the people standing there

Hey has anyone seen Rock_lee? Of course not he's a ninja!
Report Post Tip
Hello everyone. I've received some of your letters. However, there has been some news about the mystery prize. I'm with holding the release of the task until I can release to you what that prize is. So, your 24 hours have not yet started. So don't panic. It will be released shortly.
Report Post Tip
Nods to Mercy.

I have seen him but only brief glimpses.
Report Post Tip
He's around I'm sure.

Lucks takes off his hat and examines it before replacing it on his head and turning to Bella Michelle.

See, I'm not a ninja. I never claimed to be.

He tips his hat to her.

I'll wear my hat all I want, as I'm a Mafioso.
Report Post Tip
Bella_Michelle listens to Lucks and nods.

Well ok then. I was just making sure that the ninja are staying secretive. But if you're a mafioso, then by all means. Your hat is very nice!
Report Post Tip
I'm not a ninja either. OR AM I???

Your missing wallets say yes. Yes, I am.

And a thief. A ninja and a thief.

Runs.
Report Post Tip
After ensuring that his billfold was still in place, Lucks resumes his conversation with Bella Michelle. He smiles smugly and taps the brim of his hat.

You bet. Was a gift from my dad.
Report Post Tip
Awww, that's so nice. I bet every time you wear it you are reminded of him.

steals her money back without being seen, while taking a little fee
Report Post Tip
He shrugs, not wanting to reveal anything about his relationship with his late father.

Sure.

Finding a nickel in his pocket, Lucks excuses himself from the crowd of "ninjas" and heads to a nearby pay phone. He dials the number of his residence and waits as the line connects.

Hey, it's me.

He taps his fingers along the glass of the phone booth while speaking, clearly impatient.

Has that letter come yet? No? Alright.

He lets the receiver sink back into the tray and returns to the group by the lamp.
Report Post Tip
Got_Milk falls asleep against the lamp post.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Ninja Contest - Day 3
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL