Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 04:58:55
Page:  1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Angus's Detroit CheeseSteak Restaurant Started by: Angus on Mar 11, '14 20:49

For those about to eat, we will feed you.

Angus's Cheesesteak specializes in Philly cheesesteaks, but our restaurant puts a unique spin on them. There are classic cheesesteaks, but just as many switch up the meat, sauce or vegetables to create something truly different. Interesting options include pastrami, hot links, bacon, pesto chicken. Fresh spinach, lettuce, tomatoes, bell peppers, and mushrooms all have their place on Angus's menu. Sauces range from standard mayonnaise to Angus's secret spicy teriyaki. If you're not in the mood for a cheesesteak then burgers, chicken, and fish are also featured on the menu. For the vegetarians, we serve Boca burgers, a vegetarian-friendly burger. The restaurant also offers seitan, a meat replacement, fresh avocado, and grilled vegetables. No matter what you're craving, Angus's Cheesesteak has something tempting.

Cheesesteaks $9.00

• Meat Choices: Steak, Chicken
  • Extras: Add Cheese ($1.00), Double Cheese ($1.75), Mushrooms ($0.50), Peppers ($0.50), Lettuce ($0.50), Barbecue Sauce ($0.50), Jalapeños ($0.50), Bacon ($1.95), Avocado ($1.75).

Angus's Plain Steak Sandwich      Angus's plain steak sandwich.

Angus's Original Cheesesteak       With grilled onions and cheese. Served with mayo, mustard, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and grilled onions.

Angus's Mushroom Cheesesteak   With grilled mushrooms, onions, and cheese. Served with mayo, mustard, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and grilled onions.

Angus's Pepper Cheesesteak        With grilled bell pepper or grilled cherry peppers and onions. Served with mayo, mustard, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and grilled

onions. | Pepper Choices: Grilled Bell Peppers, Grilled Cherry Peppers

Tomato & Pepper Cheesesteak     With grilled tomatoes, bell peppers, and onions. Served with mayo, mustard, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and grilled onions.

Teriyaki Cheesesteak                    With our tangy teriyaki sauce and onions. Served with mayo, mustard, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and grilled onions.

Jalapeño Cheesesteak                   Jalapeño cheesesteak served with mayo, mustard, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and grilled onions.

Chicken Parmesan Cheesesteak   Chicken parmesan cheesesteak served with mayo, mustard, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and grilled onions.

Pastrami Cheesesteak                   Pastrami cheesesteak, grilled onions and cheese. Served with mayo, mustard, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and grilled onions.

Hamburgers $9.00

• Side Choices: Fries, Seasoned Fries ($2.50), Garlic Fries ($2.50), Curly Fries ($2.50), Tater Tots ($2.50), Onion Rings ($2.50).
  • Extras: Cheese ($1.00), Avocado ($1.75), Bacon ($1.95), Egg ($2.50), Extra Patty ($2.50).

Angus's Original Burger               Served with mayo, mustard, ketchup, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and onions. Comes with fries.

Angus's Cheeseburger                  Choice of cheddar, Swiss, American or provolone cheese. With mayo, mustard, ketchup, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, onions.                                                        Side Options $3.95: Seasoned Fries, Garlic Fries, Curly Fries, Waffle Fries, Sweet Potato Fries, Onion Rings

Bacon & Egg Cheeseburger          Bacon and egg cheeseburger served with mayo, mustard, ketchup, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and onions. Comes with fries.

Angus's Mushroom Burger           Heaped with fresh grilled mushrooms. Served with mayo, mustard, ketchup, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and onions.

Side Options $3.95: Seasoned Fries, Garlic Fries, Curly Fries, Waffle Fries, Sweet Potato Fries, Onion Rings

Chili Cheeseburger                       Chili cheeseburger with mayo, mustard, ketchup, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and onions. Comes with fries.

Jalapeño Burger                           Jalapeño burger with pepper jack cheese. With mayo, mustard, ketchup, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and onions. Comes with fries.

Blue Cheeseburger                       Blue cheeseburger served with mayo, mustard, ketchup, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and onions. Comes with fries.

Chicken Burger                             Chicken burger served with mayo, mustard, ketchup, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and onions. Comes with fries.

Sandwiches $7.50

• Extras: Add Avocado ($1.50).
  • Side Options: Seasoned Fries ($3.95), Garlic Fries ($3.95), Curly Fries ($3.95), Waffle Fries ($3.95), Sweet Potato Fries ($3.95), Onion Rings ($3.95).

Baked Ham with Cheese              Served with mayo, mustard, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and red onions.

Baked Salami with Cheese          Served with mayo, mustard, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and red onions.

BLT                                                Served with mayo, lettuce, and tomatoes.

BLTA                                             Served with mayo, lettuce, tomatoes, and avocado.

Tuna Melt                                      Served with mayo, mustard, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and red onions.

Club Sandwich                              Served with mayo, mustard, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and red onions.

Italiano                                         Served with mayo, mustard, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and red onions.

Patty Melt                                     With sauteed onions and melted Swiss or cheddar on sliced rye. Served with fries. Cheese Choice: Swiss, Cheddar Cheese

Veggie $7.50

Avocado & Cheese Sandwich       Served with mayo, mustard, lettuce, tomato, grilled onions, pickles, and provolone cheese.

The Works Sandwich                   Avocado, cheese, grilled onions, peppers, and tomatoes. With mayo, mustard, lettuce, tomato, pickles, and provolone cheese.

Grilled Veggie Delight                  Zucchini, bell peppers, grilled onions, mushrooms, and eggplant with pesto and tomato sauce.

Bocca Burger                                With mayo, mustard, lettuce, tomato, grilled onions, pickles, and provolone cheese. Includes fries.                                                       Fries $2.50, Seasoned Fries, Garlic Fries, Curly Fries, Onion Rings

Side Orders

• Basket of Fries $2.95
  • Basket of Garlic Fries $4.95
  • Basket of Seasoned Fries $4.95
  • Basket of Waffle Fries $4.95
  • Basket of Curly Fries $4.95
  • Sweet Potato Fries $4.95
  • Cheese Fries $5.50                   Cheese fries. Fry Choices: Fries, Waffle Fries ($1.95), Curly Fries ($1.95), Sweet Potato Fries ($1.95)
  • Chili Fries $5.50                         Chili fries. Fry Choices: Fries, Waffle Fries ($1.95), Curly Fries ($1.95), Sweet Potato Fries ($1.95)
  • Garlic Seasoned Fries $5.50
  • Jalapeño Poppers $6.50            Six pieces. With ranch dressing.
  • Fried Mushrooms $5.95             Eight pieces. With ranch dressing.
  • Zucchini Sticks $5.95                 Eight pieces. With ranch dressing.
  • Chicken Strips $7.95                  Six strips. With honey mustard.
  • Combo Platter $10.50               Fried zucchini, fried mushrooms, cheese sticks, jalapeño poppers, and chicken strips.

Sauces $0.75

• Pesto Mayo
  • Barbecue Sauce
  • Chipotle Mayo
  • Terayaki Sauce
  • Ranch
  • Honey Mustard

Bottled Drinks $1.50

• Bottled Soda Drinks                   Choice of bottled soda. Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Dr Pepper, Diet Dr Pepper, Brisk Ice Tea, Diet 7Up
  • Bottled Water

Please come on in, take a seat at a table of your choice and one of our waiters or waitresses will be in attendance right away.

Report Post Tip

Nighta had a finished job here in Detroit, he's flight was just 15 minute's away. He hurried up at the restaurant he saw while running to catch he's flight not knowing he had entered a newly opened restaurant.

"Sorry waiter but can i have a sandwich??"

Nighta not having the time to even read the menu, order any kind of sandwich the restaurant could offer..

Report Post Tip

The waiter that came to get Nighta's order fast went to the kitchen of restaurant to tell the cook's about it. The Cook's were surprisingly fast since they made the sandwich quite fast in just few minute's.

"Place it in a box please!!"

Yell's at the waiter. The waiter nodded. The sandwich boxed and ready got delivered to Nighta. Nighta take's hes wallet out and take's a 10 dollar bill..

"Keep the change waiter. Its a bonus from me for the super fast delivery you just made. Oh and give it him a hi, to the owner for me when he stop's by here again!"

Quickly make's he's way out of the restaurant and into the street's for he's way to the airport..

Report Post Tip

Melis strolled along the Detroit business district. Admiring the old looking buildings and checking out new places to venture to when she spotted Angus' Restaurant. She sauntered over towards it, checking the time on her way. Lunch time, she thought, perfect! Opening the doors she slid through them and took a closer look around the inside as her eyes adjusted.

Taking her time to browse the menu after she was seated. She decided that since it was a cheesesteak restaurant that is what she would try first. It was always best to try what they were named for she found. Waving over the waiter to signal that she was done looking.

Handing the waiter her menu before ordering.

"I'd like the Chicken Parmesan Cheesesteak with double cheese. Light on the mayo. A basket of fries and a bottle of water. That will be all please."

Melis sat back in her seat as she watched the waiter wander off with her order. She had time to observe the place was relatively empty at the moment which was a wonderful relief for her. No one would want to make small talk while she ate. This would make her getting back to business that much quicker.

Report Post Tip

Entering the Detroit CheeseSteak Restaurant, Jericho finds a nice table for himself. He looks around and notices a lot of happy customers. 

A waiter approaches him to take his order. "I'll have the Jalapeño Cheesesteak and a glass of red wine."

Jericho daydreams a little as he waits for his meal to arrive.

Report Post Tip

Armageddon strolls by Angus's restaurant with a big appetite, deciding to give it a try he swings the doors wide open and wipes the sweat from his forehead. Reaching into his pocket he pulls out his take from the Post Office he just knocked off. He chooses a table in the corner to sit at. After gazing at the menu and taking a moment to decide he calls for the server.

"Yes, I would like to try the Jalapeno Cheesesteak and a bottle of water please."

Armageddon slides back into his chair and relaxes a little while waiting for his meal.

Report Post Tip

Slumping down into his seat, Wargasm lets out an exasperated sigh. Today had been a busy day full of felonies, breaking his associates out of jail and the occasional wacking of members from that pesky Tyler Durden family.

Hearing his stomach growl rather loudly, Wargasm reaches for the menu and quickly glances through the different meals that were available to him. Licking his lips and making his choice, War makes eye contact with a rather good looking waitress and smiles as she comes over.

"Hello Miss, I will take the pastrami cheese steak with a side order chili fries and two bottles of water. Thank you"

Smiling at the waitress as she walks off, Wargasm takes the time to look around the establishment and nod approvingly at the way the place had been decorated.

Report Post Tip

Walking past the window of Angus's Detroit CheeseSteak Restaurant , Commander_Shepard notices a familiar face inside. He enters the establishment, and sits down next to his boss.

"Good day boss, how are you?" He asks Wargasm.

Commander_Shepard waves down the waitress, and calls out to her.

"Hey miss, I'll have the same please?" He points to the half-eaten meal of pastrami cheese steak with a side order chili fries and two bottles of water. Wargasm is eating.

Turning back to Wargasm, he smiles and says "I'll cover this boss"

He puts a hand in his pockets taking out a $50. and places it on the table.

Report Post Tip

With the waitresses busy serving several customers Angus decides to serve the young lady who's just approached the window.

A Chicken CheeseSteak with Mushroom Ma'am, and a bottle of water? No problem, right away Ma'am.

Nodding at Genaro, who's busy flipping burgers right now, Angus passes the order over and rolls his wrist to indicate the need for haste. Angus doesn't like to see his clientele going hungry for too long, they often tend to start drooling and licking their lips. With the Eloise Psychiatric Hospitals' walk in clinic situated just a few doors up the sidewalk it doesn't pay to have any strange behavior on display when the 'white coat' guys are around......

Fortunately, Avery seems quite sane so Angus doesn't expect any repeat of a recent embarrassing episode he'd rather forget about.

Report Post Tip

Yup that is correct Chicken CheeseSteak with Mushrooms and a Bottle of Water. Avery repeats the order to whom seemed to be the owner of this fine establishment. Waiting for her order to be done and noticing that Angus is looking down the road with a puzzled look on his face she takes a quick glare to see what he is looking at.

"I noticed you were checking out that doorway down there, yeah the one surrounded by the guys with the white coats. Did something interesting just happen or are you having a flashback?"

Report Post Tip

Thinking back to the previous week's debacle and the psychiatric workers bungled attempt at abducting a Godfather in front of all of his bodyguards Angus cringes inwardly. The one positive outcome was that the clinic was now paying rent to a new landlord and the workers escaped with their lives intact, if not their reputations.

Oh, not at all Ma'am. I was just considering expanding the business and there's an ideal premises for warehousing and wholesales just along the street. I've heard that they may be moving out due to a contract issue with erm, their new landlord.

Handing over the lady's order Angus smiles.

Thank you for your business Ma'am, I hope you enjoy your meal.

Report Post Tip

yum

Report Post Tip

affter some jobs was done,okxxko  was hungry.

he heard about some new restaurant in town,so this is was good chance to visit him.

he step up in the restaurante,and he saw that he is full,but he found some sit and wait to order

after some time young weitress comes and ask him "what do you want to eat Mr."

okxxko says in his style "surprise me honney"

waitress is comming with Tomato & Pepper Cheesesteak,and Coke

okxxko eat it and pay

he dissapiers at the alley

Report Post Tip

yet another day where she had been on the run all day, was like everyone wanted her and needed her full attention.  Sighing she slumped looking for something that never came of a man at the side of the road.

Noticing some of the crowd entering the diner, she walked in slowly but cautiously as she looked around.

Looking down the burgers she smiles

"I will take the Angus's Original Burger, with onion rings and curly fries please"

Report Post Tip

Cianna has been promoted to manageress at the Detroit outlet of Angus' CheeseSteak Restuaranats and is only too happy to help the waitresses out when new customers arrive.

Hi Lizzie, I trust you're well today Ma'am. May I say that your choice of an Angus's Original Burger, with onion rings and curly fries is an excellent one.

Placing Lizzie's order down in front of her. Would you like a drink with that Ma'am?

Report Post Tip

Walks in beating the rain off his jacket.  Soaked to the skin BHX is looking for some shelter, and more importantly - some food.

"Lets take a look at the menu here"

Ponders the menu, everything looks great, this diet is not going well lately.

"Angus my friend, could I please get the Angus's Original Cheesesteak?"

Report Post Tip

Gladly helping BHX with the menu, Cianna takes the order and hurries off to get service.

A short while later Cianna returns to BHX's table and smiles as she places the food down.

An Angus's Original CheeseSteak BHX, if you'd like any sides or drinks with that, please feel free to call me over.

Report Post Tip

Opens the door smelling the wonderful aroma of cooking food.

Hello, may I please have a table for one?  

Is shown to his seat, a nice spot by the window.  The sun shining high in the sky lighting up the beautiful city.

Why thank you.  May I please order a Club Sandwich and a bottle of water?  Many thanks.

Report Post Tip

Gimli walks into Angus place, he takes a good look around and feels like deja vu. He takes his coat off and hangs it up on the coat rack and makes his way over to Angus/ 

"Its nice to see you again mate,  I love this place to feels like being back at Philly in your other place.  So how are you doing my friend ? hows business going over in Detroit?"

Gimli picks up menu and has a look through. 

Report Post Tip

Monty just flew into Detroit on one of his business rounds. With work piling up in his office, and an empty stomach, he knew he could go no further if he did not fulfill the latter. He decides to have something that would be quite filling, and he notices Angus's Cheese Steak place. Now a steak, that was something he'd wanna have right now. He rushes over and pushes the door open. He glances over the rows of filled seats until his eyes fall upon an empty one. He quickly fills it and picks up the menu card. He waves at the waiter to come over.

"I'd like to have one of your original cheesesteaks please.", he says, tapping his finger on the menu.

He wrinkles his forehead.

"Add a basket of fries to that, and a chilled bottle of coke too, please."

He removes his jacket, placing it on the table, and leans back on his chair as he waits for his order.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Angus's Detroit CheeseSteak Restaurant
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL