Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 14:01:39
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
La Famiglia Di DeLuca Started by: ElanaDeLuca on Oct 23, '07 10:11
A slim brunette steps up to the front of the crowd in the street and speaksOliver-Mctavish as AGF of Chicago authed me to start my family last night after the death of Nova. Unfortunately she was called away on business prior to making that public. I am now accepting applications for invites with priority to Nova's family. I will continue to uphold the work all of them did and expect them to continue with the respect, honour and hardwork they showed me as their RHW. None of us are connected to NOVA's misdealings so I ask that you leave thenm all in peace until I can bring them into my headquarters. My thanks to all of you.
Elana hurries back to finish setting up her HQ
Report Post Tip
Congrats maam!

You will make a fine CL and the city of Chicago proud!
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Elana. You are truely deserving of this. You have work tirelessly protecting people over the last two weeks. I can think of no one better to step up and run a family of their own.

Salut!
Report Post Tip
Super_Nanny approaches Elana

Congrats on Auth love, I know you will do well. :D
Report Post Tip
no one more deserving of this honour, good luck in your new role
Report Post Tip
I am DELIGHTED to see this happen :)
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Elana!!!! I am so super excited to see you going bold! You will absolutely brilliant. Best of luck and best wishes to you and your new family.

Lots of love,

Angie
Report Post Tip
Congrats, Elana! I apologize for not being here last night to properly authorize and introduce the woman, but I have the highest faith that she will do an outstanding job with her own family. Together, hopefully she and I will rebuild Chicago properly after it's latest tragedy.
Report Post Tip
Witchy approaches Elana and shakes her hand

"This is a proud moment, to see you achieve this. We have both been through a lot, mostly together" Witchy smiles

"This makes me very proud. I wish you all the best"
Report Post Tip
Glad to see a new Crew Leader every once and a while to see how well leadership is being evolved in this game. Congratulations on getting authorization to become our new Crew Leader. I wish you the best of luck and hope that nothing terrible happens.
Report Post Tip
Congrats Elena...I know you've done tons of work to get to this point, and you'll be a great CL. Congrats again!
Report Post Tip
Congrats! A SALUTE. Glad to see that there's again, someone with brains running a crew.
Report Post Tip

The Great Cthulhu watches the announcement with keen interest. Nodding his loathly evil head, he turns to those nearest him to speak

Elana DeLuca Just went bold, mi amigas y amigos. The Great Cthulhu wholeheartedly commends this move and looks forward to seeing what great things will transpire. We all aspire to greatness. We all want to change the world. To make it a better place. For ourselves. For our children. It takes a special person to go beyond simple wishing and hoping and actually step up to the plate.

Knock it out of the park, La Famiglia Di DeLuca.

May your family know prosperity and good fortune en perpetuity.

Report Post Tip
As to my last reply ^...I didn't mean to offend the other CL's. Not at all. Simply stating that every single CL has gotten to where they're at for a reason. All intelligent, all capable of handling difficult situations.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations miss! Hope you make it to be a great leader
Report Post Tip
Congratulations, Elana!

No one deserves this more than you do!

I know you will be a great CL and run a fantastic family!
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Elana, it's nice to see your family line in bold once again. I wish you the best of luck in the Windy City.

Tango gives ElanaDeLuca a chocolate covered cheesecake

See, I did save you some.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations!

I know you will make a great leader and do great things. If anyone deserves a family it is her she is dedicated and works hard.

Best of luck to you,

-DaKine
Report Post Tip
Glad to see you in bold.

I know we'll do well.
Report Post Tip
congrats and you deserve it thx for all the help u gave me
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: La Famiglia Di DeLuca
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL