Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 15:58:40
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
An undelivered letter Started by: backfire on Jan 26, '09 12:17
a young man walks to the streets with a note in his hands

This was found on the desk of BiblicalDevistation...

If you are reading this then I am no longer walking among you, no doubt my incompetent pro wacker is sharing my shallow grave.

I stood before you today in what is more of a token gesture than a serious threat. My reasons were simple.

The existence of one Godmother is, in my view, sapping the excitement out of this thing of ours.

Stability does have its advantages in developing our community, but this is ridiculous. 20 guineas chasing after the same ia, bosses too afraid to go to war with one another, or even make auths - because if they don't get Marietta's ok then it will be them in the shallow grave. Granted the past few days have brought our streets alive a little, but I can't help feeling that STC simply wanted a way out of this boredom, and MickeyRourke's death was hardly a spectacle.

Oh, don't get me started on those handholding Rourkes...

As a result we are stagnating. I see top heavy families and yet no promise of a war to clean up the bad blood. Every day I watch crew leaders and right hand men slay their own made men. Hell, I bet the average wacker these days has shot more of their own family than others...

I don't have the muscle to change things myself, so I appeal to the Don's out there to take these points on board and look to break the power that Detroit has over the rest of this country of ours.
Report Post Tip
Hmmm

Mirage pondered what the young man said.

More than a few people might agree with BiblicalDevistation, but going rogue isn't the answer.
Report Post Tip
"A bold idea from a dead man, how ironic and common"

Louis lights up and gives his view, regardless of if people asked

"I think it is best we leave the choices of what the Heads of families do with their time up to those who were put in a position of power, and the granted the ability to make these decisions; The Heads of families"
Report Post Tip
listens to the note left by the dead man

Hmmmmmm what a wierd note i have to say.......

Dk wonders off thinking of what was wrote on the note 'then he stubbles over a trash can and forgets what the note said'
Report Post Tip
Can't help but agree with the letter...but as my family lineage and been told over the years.

"Don't like it? Rank up and do something about it"

*The dapper young Viazzi disappears back into the streets of Vegas*
Report Post Tip
*notice the the mobster speaking*

That damn PostMan always messes up with my mail as well!

But in all honesty. Talking doesn't solve the problem. Only action does. Bibical took action.

Now look what happen to him!

*thinks to himself, "Maybe that why no one takes action anymore. They know the consequences!"*

*heads off the Bibical's funeral*
Report Post Tip
It was a great letter. A letter that's probably been written by many a mafioso. Scores of these letters are probably sitting on desks as we speak.

It's a fact - the community has gotten top-heavy. For many, the excitement has been sapped from the community.

Mirage says going rogue isn't the solution. As this quick death proved, that's certainly true. But what is the solution? Mirage - you want to come out here and say going rogue isn't the solution. But then you stop there and walk away. You, as an important member of this community, I'm sure has had numerous conversations about this particluar issue, right? So, what is the solution? Is there a solution? Let's talk about this.

And the comment - Don't like it Rank up and do something about it. That just makes me laugh. He didn't like it. He ranked up, and he did something about it. What he did may not have been that successful, but he did something about it. And, at the very least, shed some light on what many other high ranking members of this community may actually be thinking.
Report Post Tip
Prozac finishes listening to the man read the letter and then begins to speak

Its sad that you felt things are stagnant and that Detroit is this all powerful dictatorship. I guess thats an opinion you were entitled to.

Personally I feel that Detroit has done things that benefit them and their families. I can only wonder if you would have had it any other way if you had been in that position yourself.

I dont see any need for us other Dons to band together and break the power that Detroit has. Its been well earned by them and they deserve it.

There are always times of redundancy and boredom and always have we as mafioso have gotten through them and been rewarded with times that seem to appease everyone. Its a cycle that will repeat for a long time. Changes, no matter how small, always seem to brighten peoples moods till they find something else that annoys them and they start in on that. There is no one solution that will make it all better.
Report Post Tip
You fucking tards, will always find something to bitch about. Its annoying, its tiresome. How many times does it have to be said? Get the fuck over it. Rogue, die, bitch, rank, smile, bitch, sleep, petty, felony, bitch, you can't tell the difference between your ass hole and your elbow, you bitch.

Its people like you that bring a new name to this thing of ours, "Bitchreturns". I am going to kill many of you. My list grows by the day.
Report Post Tip
The reason I said going rogue isn't a solution is because it ruins all the credibility of the person, no matter what his reasons are. Going rogue is like saying "fuck you" to family and loyalty. That kind of attitude doesn't go hand in hand with what I heard from BiblicalDevistation's letter.

We can talk about it and we could give speeches about how business is more important than friendship and the issues from the letter, but in my opinion, it's a waste of time. People will continue to do business the way they are now until eventually someone starts a war because they are bored. When that happens accusations of back stabbing friends will fly with the bullets.

I appreciate you saying I'm an important member of this community, but I have no influence over anything. I'm not any more important than every other loyal and hard working mafioso. I don't know what the solution to stagnation is other than patience. Nothing lasts forever in our business.
Report Post Tip
Benjamin..with all due respect..who are you to come and call everyone fucking tards? $10 says you're salty because your father, as a Don...not only did he MISS a shot on a fucking inactive gangster, IT FUCKING KILLED HIM..

People are gonna bitch, people are gonna whine, and people are gonna cry, it just comes with the business. I feel that you're way out of line coming into the streets and talking to people way. Wanna state your opinion? Fine. Go for it. Don't insult someone elses view on a subject just because you don't like it or agree with it.
Report Post Tip
Tony you people only know how to bitch, instead of fucking getting on with it. I will die 100 deaths and still get on with it. Can't say the same for most of you. And as for an insult, here is one for you, shut the fuck up. Want a reason as to why I said it, its for the same reason that dogs lick themselves, because they can.
Report Post Tip
Where do you see me bitching? Actually..when do you see the majority of people who die bitching? I don't see it that often. Look at you acting like an asshole in the streets..no integrity whatsoever.
Report Post Tip
I haven't seen Tony bitching anywhere here in the first instance. He stated his opinion on what the original topic was about.

I'd appreciate you not telling one of my Made Men to shut the fuck up.
Report Post Tip
Well it is Benjamin "Asshole" Button. It's a pleasure to meet your acquaintance.
Report Post Tip
TonyViazzi , i think Benjamin_Button was referring to the people, who make these threads continually looking to cause trouble. For the people, who actually agree with backfire and decide to debate the situation.. I urge you to do what he did and see what happens.
Report Post Tip
The thing is, how often do you see these threads? This is the first one I've seen since I came back around. Actually..looking through this thread..I don't really see that many people here bitching either.

Anyone remember what happened to the last outfit thats RHM went popping his mouth off in the streets?
Report Post Tip
Guardian my fellow compardrai, you hit the nail on the head.

Acute i would also appreciate you not telling my RH what to do.
Report Post Tip
So because he is your Right Hand that gives Benjamin free reign to speak to TonyViazzi like that?
Report Post Tip
As the men on the street bickered with each other Mirage turned towards Brick_Pollitt and quietly spoke to him.

This is why I said talking is a waste of time. Big bad ass Detroit comes out here and tells people to shut the fuck up.

Mirage walked away and shook her head. She felt disappointed in her family's lack of respect.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: An undelivered letter
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL