May 02 - 19:11:56
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
V-Day! Got ideas? Started by: Squishy on Feb 06, '09 15:22
I just want to know the start time?

and let the party begin!
Report Post Tip
nothing -_-
Report Post Tip
What about everyone losing their rank and starting from the same level, with the last three standing given stat boosts?
Report Post Tip
Beside the normal massacre, how about a mafia themed image contest, something for those of use freaks who have something going on the 14th. ;) Maybe the best V-day themed profile pic, or a few categories along those lines.
Report Post Tip
pure randomness lol what about friday the 13th?? its supposedly unucky
Report Post Tip

Beside the normal massacre, how about a mafia themed image contest, something for those of use freaks who have something going on the 14th. ;) Maybe the best V-day themed profile pic, or a few categories along those lines.

maybe something along the lines of best Mafia based V-Day RP/thread? Could start whenever and end on 23:59 on V-Day
Report Post Tip
Alot of people wont be able to participate if it takes place on a Friday.

But anyways what we should do is give me super duper wack power and godlike defense. yEP
Report Post Tip
Is there a prize for first second and third?
Report Post Tip
You should give everyone a certain amount of poeple to kill. The first one to kill all of them wins. You can only kill them when your in the same city. No tim limit for the airports. Its just like a cat mouse game. The peolpe you have to kill should be sent to you by e-mail.????
Report Post Tip
Send each other Valentines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Report Post Tip
I definitely like sayyid's suggestion about the obit thing since I will be most likely the first listed on it.That way I could see who's who has fallen.I would also suggest that those in the obits be allowed to talk to each other.That way they can plan for the next round or perhaps tell their tales before they were killed.

just giving suggestions here.
Report Post Tip
I am with the 4 hour rounds idea, seeing that a lot of us will not be able to be on at the start and will miss out completely.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: V-Day! Got ideas?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL