Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 21:24:54
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
An explanation... Started by: register123 on Oct 25, '07 07:26
Some of you will be wondering why my father did what he did last night. He could've fought and maybe taken down way mroe than he did. But he chose not to.

Here is an extract from his diaries, it might explain why...

"I was on here for Oliver. Oliver was the reason I hadn't disbanded yet and Oliver was the reason I pushed so hard to get what I wanted. I had no regard for my life or anyone else's apart from Oliver's. I was hoping to get Oliver to number 1, then either disband or kill myself and let this world tick over under his control. Alas, this is not to be. As I sit here writing this I hear the sounds of gunshot fire outside, it doesn't bother, it doesn't frighten me.

I am cold, I have lost all emotion, I was betrayed by the one person I was here for and it cut me DEEP. Some of you when you see this will see me as weak, or tell me to shut up whining. These will be from the family's that decided to war me last night. To you guys, guess you got me all wrong. You guys thought I was here for number 1, for me. How wrong you are.

After having the knife stuck in so deep, I cannot continue, I have just prayed to the Gods. I got my reply and I shall vacating this world shortly.

I was here for YOU Oliver, nobody else.

Broke me."

Ladies and Gentlemen, my bloodline bids you adieu for a while. A month wasted is enough for me.
Report Post Tip
What a sad, sad day. I'm sorry to see it end like this.

Good luck out there, SWYW.
Report Post Tip
The final piece of the puzzle falls into my lap and clarity sets in.thanks for not making me have to ask you man.

it was a hoot sir.don't fuck off for too long,your the reason I came back.
Report Post Tip
It is always sad to be dissapointed when one thought one knew ones friends... But we have seen it happen to often in these streets and world of ours...

It will be sad to see you leave again...

Have a nice one mate...

Karl
Report Post Tip
I shall learn from your mistake and do not waste my time...
Report Post Tip
Your father also confused what was said on IRC avenue and the actions taken here. Try to keep the two seperate, as people tend to behave very differently on IRC avenue, I've heard.
Report Post Tip
Not at all Luigi. I did everything for Oliver "in game", Oliver joined the war against me "in game". So I saw no reason to live anymore "in game".

So what does your statement have anything to do with?
Report Post Tip
From what Oliver's 2nd personality has informed me, there was a real friendship between your other personality, one known as TeQ, and Oliver's own female personality, Kendra. You appear to have confused the personalities. Perhaps we should discuss this more privately my friend, to clear up any confusion either of us may have...
Report Post Tip
Schizophrenia is a foul beast.
Report Post Tip
All I have to say is Rest In Peace and I really wish it didnt end that way. Great run though right.
Report Post Tip
There is a term for this.

It's called Pussy Whipped.
Report Post Tip
TeQ is a bitch. Clear and simple.
Report Post Tip
As much as quoting this is like chewing glass, mainly because it's so overused.

Where friendship ends, Family begins

TeQ, if I know your bloodline at all, then I'd say you saw this coming. Ollie did what he had to, when you warred a family authed in his city, you were essentially warred him, that's the drill and you know it is.

I still love you though mate.
Report Post Tip
I would agree Sprozza, but my father did not start the war on Elana.
Report Post Tip
Yes you did. Stop saying you didn't start it when you did ass hole clitoris licker.
Report Post Tip
Disappointing Sing.

I'll miss our talks in the middle of the night under the stars.
Report Post Tip
Some people are natural leaders, others are not.

As it's been said, what Oliver did last night was the right thing to do, due to the fact that war was declared upon a leader in her city.

Personally, I believe, people should really learn to separate life from all the petty crimes and shootings and realize that the relationships in life are more important. For you to think that Oliver shouldn't have responded to a direct attack on her "ally" would have been you thinking you could take advantage of a personal friendship.

On a side note, well done Oliver for making a decision in a tough time. That is leadership at its best. I know what you did was difficult, but in my opinion, you did what you were supposed to do...you lead.
Report Post Tip
I worked for your father SWYW, and your father knew me well...

But in this world we live in, its hard, and sometimes is not also fair to say that what you do, you do it for someone else.

We do what we do, for ourselves.

Each one of us gives his own fight, and only he knowes what he's been through.

We live in a world that we didnt make the rules.
Report Post Tip
MrNobody, for the 49th time, I declared war on nobody until my men were gunned down.
Report Post Tip
One word 'Integrity'
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: An explanation...
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL