Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 03:11:16
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
As we make the vday code final. Started by: Squishy on Feb 10, '09 16:42
I am in the process of making the Vday code, but before I finish it up, I would still like a little input from you guys.

Here is what we currently have going in.

The Vday event shall start a little after 0:00 (It will take us a few minutes to get the code in place so the site will be locked for a few minutes starting at 0:00 and then unlocked when the code is ready, hopefully, before 0:15)

You keep your rank.

You keep your bodyguards.

Your wack stats and defense stats are randomized every 5 minutes.

You can fly once every 5 minutes.

You can kill once a minute.

Pro lasts 2 minutes.

You can bodyguard wack once a minute.

BG wack and regular wack use the same timer.

The entire site will be unsponsored.

There are no witnesses. (this is because some children simply can not get over the fact that vday is for fun, and despite being restored 100% the next day, will carry a personal vendetta)

All personals will be stealthed. (see above)

There is no 3 ranks up, 3 ranks down.

You can shoot offline people.

Any dupes caught from now until vday will result in permanent ban from IRC/Vent/Game. We may also go for collateral damage to further prove the point.

All things done on vday will be reset. On Feb 15th at 0:00ish, the site will be 100% restored back to how it was on Feb 13th at 23:59ish

Depending on how long things take, there will be multiple rounds.

When things start slowing down as most users are dead, peoples info stats will be boosted to show more and more of the locals.

When you die, you can come back on and watch, however, if you die during that round, you will not be able to rank up again on a new name to participate in that round.

There will be multiple rounds of this - history has shown us that this normally ends in a few hours. When its over, we start a new round.

We will continue to do rounds until such time that it reaches close to 00:00 and there wouldnt be enough time for another round.

There are a few ways to win:

5 most kills.

Last 5 alive.

(We have to do both categories because logging in 3 minutes before the end of the match and surviving 3 minutes is much much much easier than being active during the blood bath for 4 hours and still being alive)

Ok - Now you guys need to fill in the gaps. Any major flaws with the above rules? Anything I miss? Anything we can do to make it a little better?

Reply and let us know!
Report Post Tip
Lol how about making some prizes for the winners
Report Post Tip
What do five most kills and last five alive win? :)
Report Post Tip
"logging in 3 minutes before the end of the match and surviving 3 minutes"

DAMMIT thats been a tradition from the 1st ever one.
Report Post Tip
How about making me invincible?
Report Post Tip
Or just invisible?
Report Post Tip
Actually, making the re-spawned users invisible might not be a terrible idea...just make it easier to keep track of what's happening I suppose
Report Post Tip
What if you could no choose what city you fly to like it was random
Report Post Tip
Thats what happened last year, Every 3 mins or so you automatically changed city, I'm not to sure about BG's being kept... Thought it was ment to be an even playing field from the get go?
Report Post Tip
I agree there should be no BG's but i also think that ranks should be kept as they are are not changed. V-Day should be fun :)
Report Post Tip
I think this is a great idea. I love ideas and should be a good V-day Massacre.

The one idea I have is to remove bodyguards or to randomize so some people have them and others don't. It should help keep the rounds, if we have many, balanced and more fair.
Report Post Tip
yeah remove bg's make it more interesting :D
Report Post Tip
Will the wackback feature still work? If so, do they count as kills toward your total?
Report Post Tip
hmmmm nothin other then a reward for the winners of each round even if someone won mulitple rounds a reward for each round the day after V-Day
Report Post Tip
oh and i agree with Jimmy on that take away all BG's aswell :)
Report Post Tip
Take away bg's? I think it would make it funner to give bg's? Like 20 for everyone, or less or more. Either way. Bg's I think will make it more fun and harder to die.
Report Post Tip
Take away bg's? I think it would make it funner to give bg's? Like 20 for everyone, or less or more. Either way. Bg's I think will make it more fun and harder to die.
Report Post Tip
lol you should make the site a pinkish color with a bunch of hearts lmao
Report Post Tip
No BG's is a good idea or maybe BG's for everyone.
Report Post Tip
Take away "info" feature? So nobody can hide!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: As we make the vday code final.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL