Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 06:11:50
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
The Conspiracy Crimes Started by: Mako on Jun 09, '14 01:46

Whispers in the wind.... whispers in the wind.

"What exactly have the 303303 done now?", they say. 

Let’s start at the beginning shall we?

There has always been conspiracies, hearsay of this and that, speculation over who would be the ones to actually try and take down the empire left behind by Lord Toaly.... The conspiracies were only whispers, until now.

Having time to mourn for the great friends I lost seemed nearly impossible. Being a part of the Illuminati, I knew the role I had to play. I would stay in the shadows and listen... only listen. With the deaths of my friends, I barely wanted to speak at all, staying locked away in my own quarters away from the public. I didn’t need to speak or to seek information out, as the conspiracies were brought to me several times a day.

I stayed in my corner and waved those people away, as usual. Whispers whispers... I heard enough of them, it was the facts of the situation that I wanted... Facts that in this case, I already had.

In preparation for the events that I knew were to unfold, I wrote a note, copied it out five times, and handed one copy each to several of my trusted associates, asking them to pin the note up on the main street of each of the six cities of our world.

Not So Sweet Home Alabama

Shortly after the death of my lover, Godfather Goku, I remembered a promise that I made him to watch over South Side and to take them under my wing. I knew Goku could see the bitterness in my mouth as he continued with a ‘please.’ I nodded my head and set about seeing through this promise, but I knew I would have to do it in my own way.

I had already heard the so-called rumors spreading before the death of Goku. Some were on paper, some were only the whispers. I decided that it was time to test just how honest AlabamaWorley would be with me now that she didn’t have the protection of Godfather Goku and the 303 behind him. So I called a meeting between The Loop and South Side, to get a feel for the future of the district. My hands and his hands, all there to clear the air and find out what was going on. It all started off well enough... They understood why I had to kill Mogul. They had already set up Princess as per Goku’s dying wish before I had woken from my beauty sleep. A good start. A very good start.

Then came the topic about a certain individual by the name of Shadow. I shared my opinion that Shadow shouldn’t have a future in South Side, due being a hot headed youth who didn’t know when to holster his gun, and the clear hatred he showed for those from both Chicago and New York.

See for yourself how much love we had for Shadow. Sealed and delivered by myself and Godfather JohnnyNoname personally:

May 21, 04:54:56 You shot at Shadow's bodyguards. You killed two bodyguards.
May 21, 04:53:56 You shot at Shadow's bodyguards. You killed four bodyguards and injured a fifth.

That was for antics he pulled on Godmother Taegan, but he knows that.

Anyway... back to the story. Alabama and company didn’t agree with me it seemed, and thought Shadow deserved a LHM spot. They vouched for him to the moon in back, while I heard and saw different things suggesting that this wasn’t a great idea. Shadow and Alabama had already said some hurtful things about 303 and I gave Alabama a chance at the first opportunity to own up to it. Alabama did not take that chance.

After leaving this meeting, I had a funny feeling that this wasn’t going to work out for us. It seemed that I couldn't trust Ms Worley. It was at this time that me and Godfather JohnnyNoname had a small tea party. There we reached out to Princess and hinted to her that she should start working towards a challenge at the REAL Godfather of South Side. After a small discussion with her, we felt comfortable that she would keep the hint to herself and pursue that special pouch to hoard more drugs in. We didn’t want her to be spooked if I were to remove Alabama from the district, as Princess was not one of the intended recipients of the bullets that flew earlier.

Around 4 days later, Alabama came to me. Convenient? Ha. She wanted to clean up the rumors now... of course she did. Little did she know I had already weighed in her honesty the other day. Funny how things change when she figured out that I knew the truth already, isn’t it? I forced a smile and nodded my head while Alabama was trying to clear her name from the rumors and conversations that had already found their way to me. Her voucher for Shadow was out the window when I informed her that I have heard his name on every corner of the block, but I had already given her this chance only days ago. I know she wanted to reach the esteemed rank of Godfather, but we decided to nip this in the bud now since it was clear that whatever Alabama’s ideas were for South Side... Yeah, they weren’t going to work for the rest of us.  

I went to the leaders of my own district, The Loop, and to those of North Side and the Suburbs, and I asked them: how do you feel about the future of South Side with AlabamaWorely as the acting Godfather?

The trust, the optimism for the future was nonexistent. 

Instead of letting it grow into something that threatened us and our own people, and after finding out about Ms Worley's strong connections with the our next target, Montenegro... It was confirmed, this was no home for Alabama.

Delirium ... Delirious

‘I can’t wait to take it to those 303303 fuckers.’

Lovely comment, no? I thought so myself. It rolls off the tongue so well.

Montenegro’s hatred for the 303303 is common knowledge. I mean, how could it not be? He told everyone and their mother his feelings for us. We really didn’t care that Montenegro was anti-303: there’re a lot of people out there who are.

When the topic was first brought to Godfather Cantillon, he didn’t think too much of it. He had known that Montenegro was running around and talking to anyone who wished to share his hatred for all us, but they continued to be ignored. Did we think that Montenegro would do something stupid or be disloyal to the man that gave him his trusted position? Not at first we didn’t.

How much of a fool must you be to literally tell EVERYONE though? That’s what really had me confused. I don’t get it. If you’re seriously trying to plan a coup, then why would you let your name come up at the end of every rumor? Why would you leave a paper trail so long? Rookie mistake to say the least. This isn’t the way to live, build, and take out us. Poor form, Montenegro.

The hatred for us started to boil even more as Godfather Cantillon shared some documents with me and laid things out on the table. I gritted my teeth at some of the things said, and I asked Cantillon if Montenegro had brought him these important documents, because he was involved in the conversation. Nope. Montenegro only came forward with the documents and claimed to have been ‘digging for dirt’ whenever the rumors started to reach others ears. However, Cantillon already had these documents before Montenegro brought them to him. Important enough as ‘digging for dirt’ info might be, why would you wait so long to bring that info to your Godfather? Tsk tsk, silly boy.

It was clear that Montenegro was caught red handed and wanted to squash the rumors before more people found out. Although, it was his mouth that dug him this hole to begin with.

I might be known for my brushes with conspiracy theories, but I found it somewhat interesting that his confession came on the very same day as that of AlabamaWorley. 

Whoever his loyalty was to, it wasn’t Godfather Cantillon. His Godfather wanted to see Montenegro have a bright future and he expressed that to all of us, and we were more than happy to abide by his wishes. However, Montenegro forced our hands as he continued his babble and tried to poke his way around to find out who our enemies were and who would turn on us when the time came... Well, that time isn’t now and it won’t be to his hands.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is your first lesson on how NOT to form and coordinate a coup.

Leave the conspiracies for the Illuminati, kids.

When this evidence was presented to the other Godfathers of New York, Chicago, and of our lovely Hollywood branch, nobody raised any objection to eliminating these growing threats from our world. 

303303 will not fall to such a poorly composed rebellion, nor put up with any of its bullshit. We deserve better than that.

Spread the word.

~ Mako, Godfather of the Illuminati

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $250,000 Tip

But what about RuhRoh? I've heard he was a bit of a legend to be honest. He deserves a mention in all of this.

Report Post Tip

Out of curiosity, how did a Left Hand from a North Side family end up on the wrong side of things? Odd that a left hand from a completely different family would get involved.

I can completely understand the others, this particular death just confuses me though.

Report Post Tip

Make that Right hand, sorry.

Report Post Tip

Two reasons,

The rh couldn't afford to bribe to don where she was bg'ing up.

The second, it was well known Lizzie's bloodline included BackToShootPeeps.  Backtoshootpeeps picked up some enemies along the way sadly some of which would rumour each new bloodline of backtoshootpeeps family as quick as they came to the world.  The latest rumours of course appeared after a combinationn two things. one hitting twotones in the detroit war which recognised Lizzie as a reasonable hitwoman, second rumours that based from newserver paintball range where her bloodline was working with shadow, zmeika, alabama and space pole, where silvio was eliminated.   Paint balls plans were passed around via telegraph and told as war plans on 303303.   Lizzie had explained the situation to firenza as her godfather was not around as a lv experiment leader had come to her in regard to the rumours.

With the usual dose of paranoia that we all know floats round here, desmand tried to protect his district in his mind, although after Lizzie death wishes had spoke to her which should of been easy.  This was not the first time Lizzie's family line had rumours spread on these problems, with a godfather and a consig scrolling newcomers and then studying the streets just to find the interactions by level and style of speech.   As the latest member of the bloodline maintained a three hundred a month kll rate her father kid ink and her mother candy she knew sooner or later rumours would always come.   However knowing her bloodline will be watched which has already been confirmed it seems will be a legitimate life for this line for a whle sadly.

Report Post Tip

Yep folks I was a threat. I didn't even own a gun, but rest assured I was your worst fuckin nightmare.

Report Post Tip
Friends and family of the late Vicious and Delicious, don't be bitter and vile. It will do you no good, just move on. Good times where had and bonds where formed. Rest In Peace to the departed, may we speak again in another life.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I've had enough arguments for one day so I stood up from my bench and spoke my mind.

"Alexander is right, those who are descendants or friends of Vicious and Delicious and Delirium crew members must not be angry and hostile to those who killed them. It is the way it goes in the criminal underworld, people are killed to make room for more families or for those who want a particular district to be under their control. Their dislike for the two crews or their members served as an additional cause for them to perform the mass slaughter. Although I'm not a part of either crews, one of my descendants have experienced the same fate as they did, also Shadow, one of the VD is one of my friends since my ancestor I just talked about worked for one of Shadow's ancestors. Someday when you forgot about this happening, you might've unknowingly had your revenge through other means in another life. Rest In Peace to the fallen."

I then sat down the bench wiped the sweat on my face, and lit a cigar.

Report Post Tip

Lizzie was sponsoring a descendent of Toaly they were clearly afraid he was gonna try and TAKE IT BACK.

WATCH OUT!!!

Report Post Tip

Amusing really. Yes, my father did share his views on the 303s with most people he spoke to. As far as I knew, he wasn't actively seeking out people who would turn against your little bandwagon. Godfather Cantillon authed him KNOWING that he hated the very clique that he was proudly a part of. If he was such a big threat to you, he should not even have been given that opportunity, no?

Dearest Mako, if Monty was planning a coup, why would he tell a member of the group he "planned" to overthrow that he hated them? He was always unapologetically honest with his godfather. This was a quality that Cantillon praised on numerous occasions.

In the end, Monty did stir the pot quite a bit, which was likely the cause of his demise. When certain people came to him asking if liked the way things were being run at the moment, he expressed his views. These were things that he told Cantillon himself, so he didn't think it would be misinterpreted, like it was.

It's also funny how you seem to think Monty was somehow connected to the late Miss Alabama. I could swear they never spoke much, just a casual coffee shop chat here and there. Other than that, they never had anything to do with each other, no big plans about taking over, hell they did not even mail each other. Monty's right hand would have attested to that, but alas, she's dead too, GRHS.

As for loyalty? Monty did everything he could for the betterment of the district. That is until Cantillon decided to value his clique more than his own district. His respect for Cantillon evaporated when a Godfather from another district shot one of his members for something that was said in a coffee shop, and Cantillon supported his clique buddy over his own Captain. In the good old days, if a Godfather gunned down a Made Member of another crime family without authorization, there would have been consequences. BobMaloogaloogalooga probably did deserve to die for what he said, but that should be handled internally. Cantillon let someone shit on his own doorstep, and he took it with a smile. 303 stands together of course, above all else and regardless of blood oaths. 

That incident was the final straw. It was clear that hard work and loyalty to your Godfather meant infinitely less than a tattoo.  After that Monty started minding his own business, and cared less for the district and focused only on his crew. That's when he stopped being honest with his so called "Godfather". Let's just say you call me a liar and that Cantillon was an angel. So what if Monty was the ungrateful disloyal cunt. Why show respect to a Godfather and city if they don't deserve it?   

Anyway, I'm not here to somehow prove Monty's innocence or guilt, whatever suits you. As I said, Monty spoke his mind and was always game for some shit stirring.  Rest in peace those who have fallen, may god rest ye souls.

Facts that in this case, I already had.

Except, these weren't facts. No, these were simply parts of a mail that were stolen from the pocket of a friend. There was nothing planned as Alabama had explained, though that doesn't mean she had any love for 303. She didn't hate 303 personally, she simply hated the way they had ruined almost every single value that the this thing of ours once held true to.

Godfathers now shooting Made+ members of members of other cities without a care, even then when caught out the Godfathers of other cities turn a blind eye because their GF is the BFF through their little clique. On top of this, as has now finally been admitted to, the worst thing Alabama disliked is the stealth kills on bodyguards. She knew that Johnny was responsible for shots on Shadow's hired help, but other than the word of certain friends she had no real evidence, and knew she never would have any.

I'm disappointed to learn that you too were shooting bodyguards Mako, you've fallen considerably in my estimations now. I came to expect it of someone as pathetic as Johnny, but you? I actually thought you were a decent guy. I dont harbour any ill will of the death of Alabama, she knew that the letter that was stolen would cause problems because it was easily made to look far worse than it was and it was only herself she could blame for that, so there was nothing to cry foul about when it came to her dieing, even though she had explained the letter to you, alas your mind was made up at that point.

However you make out you gave some chance for her to come clean, that isn't exactly true is it. You made it clear you thought Shadow was going to cause problems, Alabama made it clear Shadow wouldn't. What you failed to realise is that the letter you were so willing to use as evidence was part of a conversation to ensure there wasn't any trouble and that Shadow would do the same as Alabama, focus solely on South Side of Chicago and help the family grow and leave the 303 clique alone, it wasn't worth the effort.

So you can think all you like that you've stopped some elaborate plot, as you haven't. There was no plot, nothing planned, no big over throwing coup that you've managed to uncover. Just a hard working family that weren't part of the clique that you decided to remove because you found it easier to do that than try and work with them. Fair enough really, thats part of this life and there are no complaints about that. But be a man and accept the fact you killed them because you wanted to, accept the fact there wasn't actually any plans in place like you were so eager to believe there were. Do that and I can at least respect you a little more.

As for the one they called Lizze - she and Alabama had never spoken about anything other than sports, why the poor girl was dragged into the sordid lies i'll never know. Same with Mony, Alabama and Monty had never even spoken before, until the run up to her death that is, it was someone from Montys camp that advised Alabama of the rumours circulating of the letter I mentioned above, it was then found that someone named Kittyhawk was running around the cities asking everyone if Alabama was planning a coup. That is what drew Alabama to confront you Mako, it was clear that someone had the wrong end of the stick and she wanted to clear it up, its just a shame her efforts were too little and far too late.

Ultimately a lot of people died for a lot of nothing. But the main thing I took from this is the sheer disregard that certain Godfathers have for the people of this thing of ours, if you aren't 303 they don't give a flying fuck about you, they'll shoot you or your Bodyguards and they wont give a shit and they won't be punished as they have control over every aspect of this thing of ours. Some will say they've earned that right, and they could well be right. But I'd rather look at them with the contempt and disgust they've earned as they've done nothing but sully the good name "Godfather" and lowered it to depths that it has never known before and hopefully will never know ever again after these people finally meet their maker. I just hope the world isn't too far gone in the wrong direction when that time finally comes.

Anyway, thats my words on the matter and I'll say no more. If someone wants to shoot me for these words I couldn't give a flying fuck, as lets face it you dont need a reason anyway and my current Godfather probably wouldn't bat an eyelid either given her connection to your clique.

"I'm disappointed to learn that you too were shooting bodyguards Mako, you've fallen considerably in my estimations now. I came to expect it of someone as pathetic as Johnny, but you? I actually thought you were a decent guy" - Slash

Lulz, what is this? Are you some kind of mother, scorning it's naughty child? We are mafiosi and this is business, the 303 saw a potential threat to this business and acted accordingly. My only concern was that of a Right Hand from a completely different family being taken out and nothing was said in this speech regarding the matter. I still find it highly confusing that this Right Hand was shot but for now it's something I won't comment on further.

If there's one thing I've always laughed about it's when people get labelled with the "bad guy" role. The bitter always speak about how this world is going to shit and hopefully it can be salvaged. Every time I've seen this bad guy card played, it's always the bad guys vs "the people". 

At some point there's going to be a power shift, it may take a while but it will always happen. When it does happen the people will be happy again and the world will be pretty and perfect once again, if you're silly enough to believe that anyway.

Ye sure, if someone wants to shoot you for disrespecting your Godfather, go ahead. It's not as if you've actually done anything wrong... oh wait.

Sigh.

Some of the shit people come out with is tragic, I swear.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
". But the main thing I took from this is the sheer disregard that certain Godfathers have for the people of this thing of ours, if you aren't 303 they don't give a flying fuck about you, they'll shoot you or your Bodyguards and they wont give a shit and they won't be punished as they have control over every aspect of this thing of ours."

Ras sighed deeply, thoroughly sick of this very common way of thinking.

Right, so disregarding literally everything else said here in this speech I'd like to address this particular tidbit. Just because someone isn't 303 does NOT mean those who are "don't give a flying fuck about you." I'm a living testament to this. Though I do have close personal ties with quite a few of the original 303, and my line has known most of them all for years, I don't consider myself one of them.

Am I loyal to folks who ARE 303? Absolutely. Do my ties go beyond the district of Queens? Nope, not very much further anyway, as obviously I'd still like to see the entirety of New York do well. Do my GodFather and CrewLeader treat me very well? Un-fucking-doubtedly.

So don't you DARE sit there and say that absolutely everyone who isn't "in the clique" doesn't matter to them, because there are plenty of us non-303 who bust our balls and give it our all for these guys, and we get treated accordingly.
Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $165,000 Tip

Alice skipped out into the streets. She had heard about much bloodshed, thankfully as a new Gangster of the family she wasn't allowed to sleep in the headquarters bunks yet and wasn't shot to bits. See, Alice was still getting use to the lay of the land, the rules and how things worked. She was just a gangster after all. 

As Alice listened to the rumors and facts around her mind popped out a question. Godfather Mako resided in Chicago and from what Alice had gathered Alabama called the windy city home as well. Then there was her former boss, Montenegro and their home was in New York. So why was Godfather Mako speaking for New York on the loss/reasoning of Montenegro? Did Chicago control New York? 

Yes, yes, she told herself as another thought sprang lose. This whole 303 thing. Some sort of weird zipcode maybe. Those of power from Chicago and New York making their own country island off in the Caribbean. Maybe it was how many women they had all slept with. Either way, whoever was under the 303 bonded together. But Alice, she asked herself, was the 303 tossing their own family under the bus for their cause? Sure, Montenegro and Alabama didn't like this insane cool posse, but to throw their own auths under the bus because a Godfather in another city, in a another district, had a problem with them?

She understood Alabama as well as she could. The only information she had. Mako and Alabama worked together in the same city at least. But where was Cantillon. He was Montenegro's Godfather. Was he just having Mako do his work now? Or was Mako the big guy of the universe now. Godfather Mako made the calls over Cantillion. 

This 303 business seemed quite messy and disorganized to Alice. If you ware to auth someone under yourself and in the same district as you, well, they are your responsibility and you handle your responsibility. If you have ties, secret handshakes and unions with others outside of your district or greater, your city, you keep that second hand. Your district is the most important thing. Your family and those under you, including the families of those you authed. 

Alice shrugged. Either way it looked bad. From what she heard on the streets, Montenegro was a threat to Cantillon's clique or the clique he belonged to. So Cantillon would have reason to take him out? Well, now because of that clique Cantillon would lose the profit Montenegro's crew brought to his district.

Alice, she said to herself, if this clique is so close that won't matter. They'll fund him money. They'll take it from their districts and put it into Cantillon's pockets until another sheep can be set up and work for 303 instead of the district.

But Alice, what is the point of districts then? Alice replied to herself, the inner monologue battling it out in her head. 

They do not matter. They are just there for show. If the two most powerful cities in our universe don't use them properly it's all down hill from there. 

Alice, I feel like we must join in on this 303 power women island to have any chance. They are the true family.

Maybe we should construct an alter to pray to the 303 God. 

They both giggled in the a joking and a very serious manner. The laughter that physically escaped Alice was a mix of the two. Alice noticed a homeless man look out of a back alley at her. She snarled at him. 

Alice, things are different. The world is changing. A city is represented by another. The lines are blurred. It's a mad, mad world. 

Yes, yes it is. 

More laughter erupted from Alice as she skipped down the street. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Daemon listed to Madness' thoughts and could not have put it better himself. Thinking back for a moment, another odd thing struck him.

Mako, as you made the speech, maybe you can clear this up for me because it is quite a head scratcher.

You so proudly admit to stealthing the BGs of a made member from outside of your district, and say:

"That was for antics he pulled on Godmother Taegan, but he knows that."

Such an odd statement. When you say 'he', I don't know who you are referring to... After all Shadow didn't work for Taegan, and didn't slight her... hell he lived and worked in an entirely different city.

Just then it struck Daemon. He had been thinking about this all wrong. He remembered that logic doesn't apply to the 303. Names, cities, family lines, districts, all of it was just an illusion. Now it all made sense.

Yes of course. You aren't referring to Shadow at all. You are speaking about Sephiroth, an ancestor of his that is long past. Public punishment for an ancestors actions... Ah the sweet smell of bloodlining. I just haven't seen it openly admitted to in a little while.

Report Post Tip

"Ahhhhhhh, Daemon, your ability to switch from OOCitis to ICitis is quite... horrible. I guess all it took was a little sharp kick in the ass from your mate there."

Mako appeared next to a broken streetlight, head down, and smoking on his cigarette. He hadn't planned to make a public appearance, but instead let his letter do all the talking, but it was clear that they wanted him to speak... so speak he shall.

"Daemon, don't be a dumbass. You already admitted to your father's crimes. Your reasoning for your disloyalty? Well, I don't really give a fuck your reasons. The only time you would tell Godfather Cantillon the truth was when he had you with your back against the wall, but you know this. He knows this. I know this. And your father did until he bit the bitter end of a bullet, which he shouldn't have been surprised to see.

So if you aren't here to try and prove your innocence or guiltiness, then what exactly are you doing? Running that mouth you so love to jaw around to anyone that would listen? I would've hoped that you learned from your father's mistakes on that one. It was easily your downfall. You stepped in your own shit and fell down in it."

He gives off a faint smile before turning his back to Daemon, letting him continue to spew meaningless shit from his mouth, hoping that anyone would listen to him and his retarded ways of doing things.

"Call it whatever you like and keep grasping for straws. Shadow was held accountable for the actions of Shadow, not Sephiroth. The information I had came from Shadow, not Sephiroth. Godmother Taegan had gone as far to forgive him, until I watched him piss in her cereal bowl again... Do I need to mention that this Shadow and not Sephiroth? That's when I shot his bodyguards. Everyone wants the truth in this speeches... I gave you the truth, whether it's what you like to hear or not."

Deciding that he was done and he touched on the 'bloodlining' accusation, Mako turned around the corner and started to walk down the sidewalk. His mind quickly faded from the street events to more of a thought on what he was going to have for lunch and if he should try and sneak in a hard drink before the sun goes down.

Report Post Tip

Vixtra steps into the street, gun visible on her hip and surrounded by body guards. With a motion she steps onto a pedestal to speak to those gathered. She looked around, hand resting on her weapon then passed a respectful nod to the powers that be, those who had earned their position in the world the way it should be through trust and friendship rather then cheap backalley plans.

"Ladies and gentlemen for as long as my bloodlines have come to these streets, and listened in the alleys there have been 'subgroups' and 'conspiracies' plans to overthrow the 'old blood' so that fresh faces can step up. The problem often being these 'fresh faces' sit upon those who lack patience or respect and thus they find themselves at the bottom, stealing purses from old ladies and such day after day. There have been groups such as the 303, and Czylharz who have apparently been around long enough that without some investigating one is just "expected to know" who and what those groups are and how they were founded. Its expected that these people have stayed true to the foundations on which they were based.

While thats a noble idea, building a group of people that crosses crews and even families who will be loyal to one another no matter which of their bloodlines steps foot on these shores in the event of a death it is, frankly, not at least in my humble opinion practical. People change over time, so do their motives and so will their loyalties. Now there are exceptions to this, but generally speaking finding those rare truly loyal friends who will stand by you through thick and thin is a rare thing in this thing of ours.

People will come to these streets, speak of Omerta and loyalty, of family and the value of being "Made" and then a month or two later something will happen they will pass from our world and the next member of their bloodline will be, frankly, a damned idiot. Thats not speculation, anyone can go back and look at the records of old speeches here then trace a bloodline and see where in the next generation that familys next of kin went batshit and rogued after being 'made'.

Whats the point then? Don't try to forge important bonds that span generations? No, not at all is that what I'm saying. I'm saying if You're at the top and expect the values of one of these groups to be passed on, tell people what their family 'tags' mean. Tell them what you believe and why its important and if they don't want to hold to it, then maybe they should find another family (or crew, as people who lack respect and loyalty will never understand putting a family first and without that it is just a crew). Its not reasonable to expect everyone to do their homework to find out the background of every subgroup or political divide because frankly, most people wont take the time to give a damn. I understand most families post and i quote here "family rules" but how in depth do your go? Are they just a list, or do they really tell your family who and what you are and what you believe? Do they tell what your "tags" mean or is it just a bare minimum standards you will hold people to?

If you don't want to see conspiracies, if you dont want back alley plots and you do what strong loyal members tell your people what you believe and why it is that way, maybe you'll actually inspire them a bit and make this thing of ours a little better in the process."

With that Vixtra dropped her hands to her side, giving a nod for her guards to move in as she stepped off her pedestal.

"Just one womans opinion, thanks for listening."

With that she disappeared into the crowd.

Report Post Tip

Oh hi again Mako, thank you for coming to the streets again. I know that they wanted you to come back so I am happy to see you here. I can't help but think though, for a self proclaimed troll that you are violating one of your own cardinal rules... Rule 14 I think.

I am also a bit confused about this OOCitis that you are spewing on about. Is it that I need to smoke a cigar while speaking to be 'IC'?

Daemon farts.

You are right, I am just running my mouth hoping for people to listen, clearly it worked. You even expressed yourself that you hoped people would listen to my retarded way of doing things.

Daemon thinks it's fun to be nitpicky.

I might be a dumbass, sure. That doesn't change the fact that Cantillon didn't have the stones take care of his own district's problems himself. Or that the paranoia of a Godfather from another city can influence a Godfather from a different city to give up a Captain that he authed... Or that a Godfather from yet another district would take the shot... All because they pledge allegiance to a clique. It's enough to make your head hurt.

Daemon surveys the horizon... Dumbassery.... Dumbassery everywhere.

Hey now don't talk to the almighty Mako like that! He's doing the best he can with his room temperature IQ. I mean come on now, you wouldn't make fun of a mentally challenged child would you? I didn't think so.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

I like that the complaint is about someone with room temperature IQ and so their best solution is to go rogue, which obviously showing how much greater your IQ is, i can only congratulate you, may you RIP as your higher than room temperature IQ kept you alive.

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Conspiracy Crimes
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL