Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 06:11:08
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Christians Cart Started by: ChristianTheLion on Jul 21, '14 19:45

Walking through Downtown Detroit you are tending to your normal everyday business when out of nowhere your nose directs its attention in another area. You can smell the sweet aroma from what seems at least a block away, your curiosity strikes you dead in your heels. You find yourself walking into a different direction completely just in fascination of what could be ahead. This was the smell of a taco cart, but not just any taco cart. 

Christian had recently lost his part time help in a civilian he was trying to lean on making him work for next to nothing. Once the young man found out he was working for free he became irrational towards Christian and they both decided he needed swimming lessons.

Without anyone to man the cart Christian the crime boss was left to run his own racket in the middle of Downtown. 
Standing at the cart patiently the customer that had turned around and came back looking for the cart had finally arrived. They explained to Christian about how they couldn't help but stop by and get something for themselves to eat. Christian smiled and explained to the customer that was his plan to draw them in the entire time.

Taco .35

Hot Dog .50

Polish Dog .75

Specialty Dog $1.00

Coke .25

Grazing over the small and simple menu he went ahead and chose the specialty dog and a coke. Little did he know what he was actually eating in this surprise dog, it was the civilian employee Christian had sent packing. As he sank he teeth into there first bite the man had fell in love with his meal from the start. The excitement in the look on his face was priceless as he couldn't eat it fast enough. The customer asks Christian what the secret is behind the delicious dog he had just eaten was. Christian politely replied with, "If I told ya, I'd have to kill ya."

Report Post Tip

While chasing criminals for his beloved princess, Vaelin found himself hungy, but very broke. While he strolled across the downtown area, he noticed a food cart directly in his path! His stomach grumbled, his mouth watered, perhaps he could eat finally. Behind the cart stood ChristianTheLion a strange looking fella indeed. Vaelin read the sign then placed a few coins on the top of the cart

Taco's sir. I'm not sure what a taco is, but I'm hungry and it should hit the spot I hope. Maybe a drink too, and while I'm at it, have you seen any lazy criminals running about? I'm supposed to hunt them and bring back gold for my lady Princess

Report Post Tip

Smiling as another customer runs up and seems to completely stop what they are doing to get something to eat from the amazing cart. After listening to the request Christian makes a taco and hands over a few drinks to Vaelin_Al_Sorna. Watching him sink his first bite into the taco you could tell it was love at first bite.

There are plenty of lazy criminals around I don't think you would have any problem picking a few up to take back to your princess. I appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again once you round up those criminals.

Report Post Tip

Ravyn had been walking along Downtown Detroit. Enjoying the summer night and thinking of all the ways she could get into mischief around the HQ while Ecstasy wasn't looking. A few thumb tacks in his chair, she mused to herself. Finding herself in front of the lion and his cart she smirked. She had heard he made good sammiches. She couldn't see any on the menu as she brushed her dark hair off to one side.

Slowing down she decided she would still get something. Turning her attention to Christian she smiled politely.

"A hot dog with a coke please."

Report Post Tip

To Ravyn surprise Christian had the proper supplies for the sammiches stored inside the cart. Knowing that this was Christians calling he knew that it was a sammich that he would make for her instead of the dog she had requested.

Handing over the sammich and coke to Ravyn he could see he reaction when first taking sight of her freshly made sammich.

This is on the house, thank you for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing you around soon.

Christian was excited to see his business had picked up quite nicely since taking over at his cart.

Report Post Tip

Ravyn's smile played on her lips as she gazed at the sammich. She loved them and there was no denying that. Her favourite meal of the day (and the only meal she received in Detroit) was the sammiches. Taking the sammich she quickly takes a bite. It tasted like heaven on her tongue.

Turning her attention back to Christian.

"Delicious as always my friend. Thank you!"

She happily skipped off to finish her sammich.

Report Post Tip

With alcohol under his breath and the thirst of a thousand dehydrated dwarfs, Commodore strolls down the streets, as the scent of food hits him - Commodore feels more hungry than thirst, following the scent, passing buildings full of people, thinking these places where the origin yet didn't match the certain vivid ingredients. 

Commodore, going in and out of buildings - stumbling over his own feet, gets a hint on where the smell stains his very nostril - not even checking to see if the road is clear he storms through to be greeted by a small menu with the  necessary needs within a daily routine. Commodore, looking towards the the man who owns the very metal container with the most incandescent smell, stumbles over his words as he tries to order;

"Y-you are the man right?" Commodore stops, thinking about what he said - looking fully focused begins again, "I-i'm sorry, I mean y-yous' are the person with the -distinct- smell," Carelessly saying words with his ethanol filled body finally gets to the point, "This person," Commodore says, pointing towards himself while looking towards the small menu, "W-wants the Specialty dog - yeah, and the coke toos'," With a grin on Commodores face and satisfied he got his point across he puts down the money required from out of his pocket, not noticing there are two more zero's on the note he gives. 

Report Post Tip

Katra circles the cart. The smells emitting the air were extremely teasing to her almost empty stomach. She knew she should have ate before drinking but she just couldn't help herself, the whiskey was there but the food wasn't. Now she licked her lips as she studied the menu.

Turning her attention to the owner and raises an eyebrow.

"Three hot dogs with just mustard and two coke's please," Kat orders in a hurry.

Hopping from side to side she waited nearly impatiently and chewing on her lip.

Report Post Tip

FourLoko didn’t like to leave the city of Chicago. She had been born their, grew up there and seldom left. She had everything she needed, family, friends, drugs. So when she found out SwaggDinero was sending her to Detroit she wasn’t very happy about it. 

What do you mean you want me to get on that plane.

Her voice was shrill as she jabbed her finger in a direction behind her and to the left. There was Godmother Princess’ private plane. 

“Honestly Four, it’s not that hard to understand.”

She glared at him. She didn’t understand why she was the one that had to go. There was CherryDarling or Dante. Why couldn’t SwaggDinero go himself. This was completely unfair and she would be immediately getting drunk tonight once she had the package safe in her hotel. 

FourLoko flew to Detroit. It wasn’t a long flight, maybe she could make it happen that to return she’d take a car or a train, anything but another plane. Thankfully it was a car that picked her up from the air field and not another plane. Yes, she knew that was completely ridiculous, but wouldn’t put it past Swagg to make her suffer every chance he got. He was jealous of how much attention Godmother Princess gave her and not him. 

She was to meet some senator. Why Detroit? That’s where his girlfriend lived. He had some important information that Princess wanted her hands on and would exchange the files for a nice pay day. FourLoko was the exchanger which went fine and finally she was falling onto the bed in some grand hotel. The files tucked away into the safe, she was the only one that knew the combination. After rolling around on the large bed, Four remembered her goal. She whipped her head towards the in room bar. It was fully stocked. FULLY STOCKED. 

Come here my pretties.

She was off the bed and over in the bar in the snap of a finger. Pouring herself this and that. She made herself three drinks and sipped each one while dancing around her room. Four had put on a record. After an hour or so of drinking and dancing, Four had managed two things. One, she was pretty tipsy and two, she was pretty hungry. She needed a light snack. She dashed over to the menu for the restaurant below. Nothing looked like a snack. 

Four decided she would need to brave the streets of Detroit to find something to eat. She tossed two shots down her throat, threw on a light jacket and stumbled towards the elevator. Once on the street she instantly could smell the sweet aroma of something. She followed it like a hound dog quick on the trail of the thief. Her nose and legs led her to a cart of some sort. A few people gathered around it. Four pushed her way through the crowd and got a better look. A food cart. 

At this point Four was past tipsy, she was full on drunk. As she looked at the short menu full of little choices she was staring to feel a bit dizzy. A moment later she was feet over head and crashing straight into the food cart. 

Report Post Tip

Serving each individual customer one by one the line began to slow down and almost come to an end. As Commodore and Katra stood there awaiting there orders another customer came crashing through the line. Not even the smell of Christians food cart would be enough to block the smell of alcohol coming from FourLoko. 

Not quite certain on their words said, Christian tended to FourLoko and helped them sit upright on the side walk. The inebriated customer was in need of some care as if sobering up was an option.

"This is on the house", Christian exclaimed. Handing over a hot dog and coke Christian went back to the cart to finish taking care of the other customers. 

After the customers were tended to Christian flipped his sign and closed the cart for the night. Grabbing a few more dogs and a drink for himself he took a seat on the sidewalk next to FourLoko.

Ma'am not sure how to tell you think, but I think you smell like a gasoline fire waiting to happen. I am saying this in the most positive way as I am almost certain you are not from around here and it is getting late. I'm sure you can take care of yourself, but in the state your in I am not certain I can just leave you behind.

Report Post Tip

After just landing in the city, he made his way to find his hotel, it had been another of them days where seemed everything was going wrong.   The plane never offered a meal, the driver had not met him at the airport and his assistant had not booked the right hotel.  Strolling down the street he could smell the hotdog, as his stomach grumbled.   Rummaging through his pocket with one hand, case in the other he looked for something small and insignificant as he counted the change.

Looking over at the stand, slowly strolled over, hoping would be good.

"I will take a hot dog and coke please"

He looked around as he waited for the hot dog, trying to get his bearings.

"and can you point me in the right direction of the Savoy on Woodward Avenue please"

Report Post Tip

Moloch steps towards the cart and orders as he is next in line. Christian proceeds in quickly making the order and handing over the drink as well. After listening to the man ask for directions he could tell that word had spread and he was quickly gaining a following.

I appreciate you stopping by and getting a bite to eat. If you take a block on 12th street and hand a right you will be right where you need to be. 

Christian accepts the mans payment and proceeds to help the other customers in line behind him.

Report Post Tip

he ran by cherrydarling and smacked her on the ass.

Tag you're it

he smiled and scampered around the corner, she would never catch him, for he was quick on his feet. sadly for him, ChristianTheLion's Hotdog cart was directly in his way. Vaelin's last visit to the cart was a delicious treat, so he had to stop.

4 Hot dogs sir, please and thanks. Heavy on the ketchup if you would

he looked over his shoulder, Cherry hadn't caught his trail just yet.

Report Post Tip

He pulls out a tiny hat and places it atop his head, he always enjoyed looking fancy for such evens like a food cart run, and this time would be no different. He pulled himself up onto the cart so that the person behind it could see him in all of his glory as he planted a few dozen quarters onto the wooden finish. Smiling widely he threw down an extra coin or two just for an extra added bonus, he wasn't quite sure yet just how much food he would order - but one thing was for certain, he was hungry.

"Three tacos. Five hot dogs, no. Seven hot dogs. Four more tacos, for good luck. You know what? These polished hot dogs also sound fancy, I'll take three of those, four specialty, nine... nay! twelve cokes and maybe one more taco. Sounds good. Yes."

His smile diminished as he throws down a few more quarters hoping it will be enough to pay what he owes while he waits for the person to finish cooking up his meal. Being hungry was never a strong suit, but luckily he wouldn't have to worry for long. Pulling out a card from his pocket he places it onto the cart, just for added measure. It were a picture of him with a signed autograph at the bottom.

"That will be worth loads soon, I'm sure. Add another four hot dogs?!"

Jumping down from the cart he awaits his order to be processed, and then processed further in his now churning stomach, he had never had a great deal of patience though and he soon found himself wandering aimlessly behind the cart, accidentally falling over and scraping his knee in the process. 

"A little help over here? Oh, and add another taco to my meal while you're at it! I'm wounded. I need food to heal..."

Report Post Tip
Cherry was walking down the street minding her own damn business, admiring some of the storefronts as she waited on Princess and FourLoko to show up for their lunch date. She tilted her head, trying to see the time in one of the shops and wondered where the hell her girls were. She chuckled to herself at the thought, probably getting into trouble as usual.

Suddenly she felt a hard smack on the ass and gasped, fully prepared to turn around and deck whoever touched her. Cherry spun around, raising her fist and busted out laughing as she saw Vaelin_al_Sorna rush past her.
"Oh no he just didn't..." she muttered to herself, kicking off her heels and chasing after him. She raced around the corner and came to a halt, looking incredulously at him as he ordered a hot dog. What in the actual fuck? Did he really think she was that slow?!

While she stood there, her stomach grumbled. She still hadn't had her lunch date, which meant she probably needed to check the local jail to see if her ladies needed busted out. Eyeing the hot dogs in Vaelin's hand she walked up calmly, offering a disarming smile to Vaelin and Christian.

"Have either of you seen Princess or FourLoko?! I get the feeling I'm going to need to head down to the jail and bust them out. Care to help a girl out?" As they glanced in the direction of the jail, Cherry snatched the hotdogs out of Vaelin's hands and took off in a run. "Thanks guys, see you there," she called over her shoulder before swinging down the street to pick up her heels. At least she had lunch, she thought to herself as she took a bite out of one of the hot dogs.
Report Post Tip

he stood there dumbfounded! cherrydarling had just stole his hot dog, it could have been the greatest hot dog the world had ever known, but it was gone. gone down the street in the hands of the best looking woman in the world. he looked at christian who just smirked at him, then asked for his moneys. it was always about the money with these lions. vaelin laid the cash on the cart, then started after cherry, trying to avoid her sight so he could plot his revenge.

Report Post Tip

Christian shook his head in completely confusion as to what hat completely just happen. A couple more out of town customers that just couldn't get enough of each other. Christian laughed as he was quickly reminded of how Cherry had fooled both of them and took off with hotdog in hand. 

Collecting the money left on the counter from the previous customers he appreciated the joy the cart had brought him. The customers couldn't get enough of the food and the cheap entertainment they brought along with them was priceless. 

Putting up the be back in 15 sign behind him he knew that there would be more exciting adventures to come after a quick break. The food was selling quicker then expected so Christian had to make an emergency stop for more supplies.

Report Post Tip

Phedre found her way among the business district of Detroit. The crowded streets reminded her of home. She took a look around and spotted a cart. She had never tried American food from a cart before. This was going to be her adventure for the day between drug deals.

Parched and hungry she walked up to Christian.

I would like one of everything on the menu please.

She smiled pleasantly at him and looked eagerly at the food.

Report Post Tip

Noticing a familiar face in Phedre he welcomed her over to the cart and began making her order. Knowing that the has originated from outside this country Christian was excited to make her some food. He patiently took his time and made everything just right, even added in something special to go along with it.

Handing over her food in the traditional to go box he mentioned that he had also made her one of those world famous sammiches. Handing over her drink as well he waited for her to open her food and taste it for the first time.

I hope you enjoy, there is one of everything just like you had asked for. I even through something special in that I thought you would like as well.

Report Post Tip

Phedre gratefully took the food that Christian had made. She noticed the sammich and a smile crossed her face. She had heard about the famous sammiches from journals she had read. It seemed Christian had not lost his touch.

She took a bite of her sammich first and sampled the rest before she turned her attention back to him.

"Pardon me for being so rude. This is absolutely delicious." She said.

She took her food to the curb and sat down. Wasting no time she dug into her food like a hungry kid might do.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Christians Cart
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL