Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 21:42:52
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Welcome To the New Old World Started by: Mr_Nobody on Oct 26, '07 18:56
Mr_Nobody strolls to the streets, clears his throat, and speaks...

I will be speaking on behalf of -IcePrincess-. As I was dragged into today's events, I have no problem doing so. My point is to provide information with this speech, nothing more.

First things first. -IcePrincess- broke a rule. Someone tried mugging her, and she shot him. This person happened to be one of Sprozza's men, so simply put, she shot a sponsored gangster, which is a no-no. She did not report this due to lack of time, but when Sprozza came around this morning demanding for her head, she tried speaking to him. There is no argument that she should have been killed for her offence, however she first tried explaining and making retribution. Had Sprozza said "no, this is not acceptable", she was willing to accept her fate. Again, she was wrong.

Sprozza's first response to -IcePrincess-' explanation though was to call her names (transcripts are available if absolutely necessary). This was her last straw, and thusly, she went rogue against Sprozza, no one else.

Right or wrong, everyone's opinion is probably right on this. Is going rogue acceptable? No. Is defending your honor against someone that has held a personal grudge against you for a very, very long time acceptable? Some would say yes.

The point is this.

Sprozza and his cocky attitude have become -IcePrincess-' target. Anyone assisting that family will also be targeted. Currently Ms. DeLuca has been actively involved in trying to prevent -IcePrincess- from this rather than letting Sprozza clean up his own mess. Understandable. We all choose our paths, and speaking for -IcePrincess- I know she has chosen hers. Succeed or fail, she is making her stand.

Side Note: I wanted to share a couple things that are interesting in all of this. Firstly, yesterday, Sprozza shot Tony Montana, without approval. The very thing he's accused -IcePrincess- of...he's done. The reason: Tony Montana sent a "disrespectful" message to Sprozza, in short, saying "If you want a real Right Hand man, I'm available. LOL." This was clearly a joke, but Sprozza, and his lack of humor complained to our (YouSuck's) crew that it was disrespectful. Interested in moving beyond such a "stupid" incident, nothing was done.

Side Note: Sprozza's Right Hand, and an Earner in Mr. McTavish's crew have openly disrespected YouSuck in the streets. (Take a peek for yourself in YouSuck's thread) Sprozza has said he will stand by his Right Hand, and while punishment in the form of a forced apology was meant to be the "I'm sorry" by the Earner, neither of these things were made into "big deals".

Side Note: Today my father was accused of prowacking -IcePrincess- by DoofusMcGoof (ancestor of FlyingPig), a guy with nothing more than a grudge against me and zero proof, as there was none to have. Upon this accusation though, my father was shot. We all have difficult decisions to make, and I, as his son, don't hold his shooter responsible for anything. The information was bad, but alas, you do what you have to at times.

Now, after reading this, "You know nothing" is probably the phrase you might want to throw out after reading this, but as YouSuck's former Right Hand during both incidents, that's probably not the phrase to use.

Simply put, Sprozza, while you are interested in dishing out rules without following any yourself, I must form the opinion that you are a hypocrite and unworthy of leading.

All these reasons, have led -IcePrincess- down the path she's taking. It should be said that she is not out to kill anyone and everyone, just those that have disrespected her. I can't blame her for that, and frankly don't care if you do. As said, this was meant to be informative...not a debate, though all comments are welcomed.
Report Post Tip
She lacks the ability to speak for herself?
Report Post Tip
No, she can speak for herself...

It just comes out 'ug'

true story.
Report Post Tip
More disrespect from a washed up name. Such wit. ZING!

She is capable of speaking, but I am the one wanting to share the information. Honestly, I don't think she cares much about giving explanations to anyone.
Report Post Tip
One day you will come out and say "yeah, it's me and Ash, this is what we do!"

Then, at least, we will be able to admire your honesty.

"She did not report this due to lack of time,"

How long does it take to send a 3 line mobmail? Hang on, I'll time it - "xxx tried to mug me, I got pissed off and shot him, sorry about that, please talk to me before you take action, regards IP" - about 10 seconds. Yeah, time's a real issue.

You know what, I was totally going to disect this line by line, but that's what you want, and frankly you aren't worth the effort.
Report Post Tip
If she doesnt deem it important to honour the moment with a response why do you bother?

Is it out of sheer attention seeking desperation? (reason why i speak mostly)

Is it some un-dying loyalty?

Is it because she is actually nothing more than a click monkey slutz0r who only grasps her basic existence by defening herself with un-memoriable moments of tediousness and false justifactions?

You are no rhm, you say it enough with your name a, fucking nobody?

oh aye and before you mention rank, i was clearly not refering to that.
Report Post Tip
I have to ask, why do you feel the need to share the info? I mean... fair enough she's on a mission against Sprozza for whatever, but why do you feel the need to come out and speak for her?

After all, its hardly like you're in a position to do anything yourself so why get involved?

Looks to me that you like the limelight attached with "rogue"... and you're trying to make out you're part of the action.

Just my two cents worth :)
Report Post Tip
And you were a RHM until recently unless i'm mistaken.

Yousuck, you have some questions to answer.
Report Post Tip
Nessie, the information is being shared due to all the questions being asked personally. This saves me time informing everyone at one time.

ahem, you've never heard me say she wasn't wrong in her actions. Reading further you'd realize that this is not about the punishment she was to receive at all, but about Sprozza and his arrogance.

DW. Some of us don't keep dredging up old names. In fact, the only reason I was named for my father is so that I am able to come forward and share thoughts without having to go through any "who were you" process.

Zeb, questioning a crewleader again. Tsk tsk. My father never did anything underhanded in YouSuck's crew, and I'm sure he'd vouch for that.
Report Post Tip
Fair enough Mr_Nobody, I did wonder... anyway I'll leave you guys to your fun debates. *skips off to find some pretty flowers to play with*
Report Post Tip
Where abouts did i make refrence to past names?

I think you will find upon reading again, i was refering to the present in my referal to someone.

TSK TSK, if you wish to single out a comment i made please make an effort to make a valid argument/debate/observation.
Report Post Tip
"You are no rhm, you say it enough with your name a, fucking nobody?

oh aye and before you mention rank, i was clearly not refering to that."

You attempted to make a clear statement, which was a nice effort, and make a comment about my name. As I was unable to dissect your version of the English language, I honestly browsed through what you said, and threw out the first response that came to mind.
Report Post Tip
You attempted to make a clear statement, which was a nice effort, and make a comment about my name. As I was unable to dissect your version of the English language, I honestly browsed through what you said, and threw out the first response that came to mind.

You are no rhm? True!

The only comment I made in regards to your name was I have no fucking clue who you are.

I would pay more attention in future if you truly are the voice/PR manager for Icey P.

I was unable to dissect your version of the English language - I do apologise 'refering was supposed to be referring' my fucking bad homez you got me good.
Report Post Tip
Yes, I don't doubt you have a hard time following along DW. I'll be sure to reword my speech on Remedial Avenue for you a bit later.

I see nobody has argued the facts stated as well. As it was my purpose in coming to these streets to provide information and answer questions regarding said information, I'll relax a bit (if you all don't mind), and let you all continue throwing out all your silly little retorts. I simply don't have the time to keep deciphering your speeches, nor do I have enough helmets for some of you special people.

Regards. ZING!
Report Post Tip
I'm sorry about your father, Mr. Nobody... I can't imagine what your feeling right now. I'd say good luck, but our agenda's unfortunately collide. You see, This Thing is greater than anyone one man or woman and when our own personal agendas and vendettas interupt the flow of Cosa Nosta, well... that just can't happen. I'm sorry for your predicament.
Report Post Tip
so the upshot is basically you have yet to offer a retort and now refuse to even try on future occasions?

tsk tsk bring my charecter into question, i will have you know the ultimate bastard of arguments <3's me and may have implied if i applied myself i could do something worthwhile good old FP.

Mr Whoever poor form.

You might aswell let ass reply with 'UG'
Report Post Tip
You're absolutely correct Kalashnikova. This thing of ours is bigger than just one person. This is why I don't fault anyone else for their actions in this.

I carry no grudges towards anyone involved in this, whichever way the pendulum swings.

That being said, I believe that this thing of ours is bigger than Sprozza as well. In my opinion, he's demonstrated more poor qualities than good ones, and for that reason, I hope to see him removed from that power...for the sake of this thing of ours.
Report Post Tip
I don't much care what Sprozza did, or what she did, or why. I honestly couldn't much care who gets killed as a result.

Though, a little part of me dies everytime you say "ZING". It completely voids any and all effort you're putting into this. When you insult someone, you shouldn't have to tell them, they should just know.

On a slightly different note, is it too late to throw my hat into the ring for possible last minute sponsorship of this discussion? The first thing that needs to change, I think, is the title (Because, really, what the fuck does that mean?). I'm thinking something like:

RonMexico Presents: Fruitless Ambition

Get back to me on that.
Report Post Tip
You are my retort DW.

Even you couldn't get "ugh" out...just "ug".

Each time you speak, you prove that your speech is even more hideous than the "Caveman speech" you accuse "Ash" of using.
Report Post Tip
My apologies on not impressing you RonMexico. Although, since impressing you wasn't of importance to me, and providing information (as I've stated a few times now) was, all I can say is "I'm sorry?".
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Welcome To the New Old World
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL