Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 10:31:19
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
The Biggest Littlun Started by: Sayyid on Mar 15, '09 02:32
Running frantically through the streets, a little guy with pointy hair bumps into you

Did you hear? Did you see? The most marvelous of news! The most wonderful of news! Don't you see? Don't you know? It's so wonderful!

Munchkin is a Don!

They said it couldn't be done! That they did, that they said! But she's done it! We now have a BIGGEST LITTLUN to look up to, a guiding star showing that yes, indeed, all munchkinkind can reach this hallowed rank! Congratulations are in order, a celebration is in order, lollipops are in order, and if you're not sucking a long, sweet shaft by the end of the night, you are OUT OF ORDER!

It's time for a celebration, come on people! What are you doing standing around?

Sayyid crams a lollipop in the nearest person's mouth and continues running around screaming like a madman at whoever will stop to listen to him, and forcing others who attempt to ignore him to hear his crazed exhortations.
Report Post Tip
Congrats Munchkin what a fantastic achievement Well Done!
Report Post Tip
Congrats Munchkin on get Don!!!

You truly did earned this achievement.
Report Post Tip
Munchkin, Munchkin, Munchkin... My heartfelt congratulations. We have not worked together long, but in the time that we have, I've admired your perseverance and dedication not only to your family but to all of New Orleans and our extended brethren in Philadelphia. Congratulations truly on this momentous occasion and may your family continue to flourish and prosper.

From myself, well done, and echoed by Elegido and all of our associates.
Report Post Tip
Congratz Munchkin, this is a truly deserved achievement!
Report Post Tip
Congratulations, Munchkin. That's a hefty suit to attain - and you've earned every bit of it.
Report Post Tip
Munchkin! I'm so proud of you. Pepper said it before me, but I will echo her words and add just a few. Our family lines have known eachother a long time. You come from a long line of very impressive leaders, hard workers and great friends. I'm proud to know you, and to work with you in New Orleans. This is extremely well deserved. Congratulations to you, and to your family. You're the best. And Elegido Corporation - and me - wish you well as you continue your journey. I know your family knows how worthy you are, and now the rest of the community will know the same.

So proud.
Report Post Tip
Congrats, Munchkin :)
Report Post Tip
Congrats Munchkin

Really Happy for You
Report Post Tip
*climbs up on the poles and starts stapling signs stating, "DON MUNCHKIN"*

*smoking on reefa KA walks past everyone punching them in the knee and handing them flier as well*

Through all my years of mafia life, and even today I've been aligned with your bloodline some way. You've always treated me kind and with respect and you'll allows be my leader!

You deserved this, NO, you earned it!
Report Post Tip
Congrats Munchkin this is well desereved and you worked extremely hard. Congrats again boss.
Report Post Tip
Hmmmmm, while I have no problem shouting and screaming my congratulations hun, you have left me with the must utter feeling of joy that no words can express.

I can now, finally, call you... "Munch-on" ;) With all of the subtle, and not so subtle, innuendo it entails.

Congratulations hun! :D
Report Post Tip
Congrats Munchy, your Uncle is proud :D
Report Post Tip
Congrats on Don Munchy!!!
Report Post Tip
Congrats munchkin, i knew you had it in you
Report Post Tip
sits on a nearby stoop listening to the news and smiles

Munchkin, this has pleased me to no end. You always work tirelessly for your family and you've reaped the rewards.

Grats. :)
Report Post Tip
Congrats Munchkin.

You truly deserve the rank of Don and as Deviant has mentioned all the hard work has paid off.

I look forward to being apart of The Lollipop Guild under the guidance of the seven cities newest Don!
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Munchkin, it's good to see a don in New Orleans.
Report Post Tip
Congratz hun!

I'm proud of you and your achievements :D

No one deserves it more :)
Report Post Tip
Congratz my little Munchkin. I was sooooo the first one to notice it!

I'm glad to see you got to where you are. We've had a troubled past, but it is all behind us now. It makes me happy to see a Don Munchkin :)
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Biggest Littlun
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL