Get Timers Now!
X

May 10 - 03:18:59
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
GAME CHANGE: Global Chats 1 and 2 Started by: enkindle on Oct 30, '14 16:43

The SDI chat now has the channels G1 and G2. These are "global", meaning game wide chat's. Everyone online can see them, everyone can chat in them. Global 1 and Global 2 are separate so that multiple conversations can be carried on without it being as confusing.

Report Post Tip
Any chance of getting the collapse chat button back for when were on a cell phone? Only reason i bring that up is when my keyboard is up it pushes the chat box on top of it and i lose all view of what im typing.
Report Post Tip
Would it be possible to have an Option to disable G1 & G2, but leave the District and Home City chats still up? Right now the "Enable New Chat" allows all of them, just wondering if it'd be too much of a hassle to toggle off G1/G2

(Most things said in there, from I've seen, are the bot stating irc codes [which gets really redundant if you sit on irc] or...a lot of nonsense.)
Report Post Tip

id love to be able to toggle each channel on or off aside from crew chat that should be always on

Report Post Tip

I actually agree with both Liam and Henri, it would be nice to toggle G1 and G2 on or off, as most of the time it's the IRC codes... but Im either on IRC and already seeing them, or just getting a wee bit annoyed at the sight of the constant blue blinking, thinking it's someone talking and then realizing it's just IRC codes again

Report Post Tip

I'd love it if the IRC Random code alert was removed... It's beyond annoying and has killed my beloved G1 :'( or at the very least, Move them to G2 and keep them there :'(

Report Post Tip

I agree. I think people know by now that there's a cred drop every 10 minutes on IRC, and a city drop on every 50.

Report Post Tip

I would really appreciate it if these notices were removed.

Report Post Tip

Ok, free credits announcements have been removed from both IRC and Game Chat.

Report Post Tip
Thanks you whining babies.
Report Post Tip

What in the world?? Give back free credits. SPAM all my chats and mail. SPAM all my crew's mail. 

Bring credits back. :(

Report Post Tip
Why remove them from IRC though? The IRC users aren't the ones complaining. It's the game chat people. Why should we all be punished because they whined? Not one to normally bitch about stuff, but this is a bit over the top. A small group of people complain and the rest of us get the shitty end of the stick.

Off to kick rocks now.
Report Post Tip

Well I wouldn't say people were bitching about the tons of credit drops. It was just the announcements in Global. But okay then.

Report Post Tip

Pretty sad people complain about getting a chance at something free

Report Post Tip

Claiming people were bitching or whining will help no one and frankly it is quite untrue. I don't see the harm in people stating that they're annoyed by a certain feature (perhaps we should have gone to ''Little shit that bugs you''?). I personally can't see how a notice saying that a credit is given away somewhere else is a good thing for the G1 and G2 chat feature. 

Report Post Tip

Bit of an over reaction if it was due to the posts made here I feel. If it was affecting the economy in some way then I understand it tbh.

I agree, it was somewhat annoying having it in both chats as it disrupted the conversations that were being had in G1 at times, especially if like me you prefer to keep your chat box smaller.

Report Post Tip

Well this is just great. We take a nice think Izzy does and ruin it over fucking G1 talk bullshit. I hope you 4 are happy, your "beloved G1" has no more credits nor does irc. Thanks a lot you asshats, remember the suicide button is still active, by all means use it. Ruin a good think, Good job.

Report Post Tip

just  remove  from   g1  and  g2  the  rest  of  us  like  it  in IRC chat

Report Post Tip

why  not  poll  the  players  see  what  the  majority  wants  not  just  a  few     changing  the   game  for  the  rest  just  because  they  dont  like  it  

Report Post Tip

Boo hoo we don't get something for free anymore.. my heart bleeds for all of you.

Who cares? Do some work instead.

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: Global Chats 1 and 2
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL