Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 11:29:20
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
A Wedding in Philly Started by: Akasha on Mar 31, '09 20:10
It was a beautiful sunny day, people gathering in the church for a special occasion. Guests file in, TM-Scarface ushers them to their seats. Everyone can't help but look around at the extravagantly decorated church.

Akasha is in her room, Marietta helping her get ready.

"Oh Mari, this is going to be the best day. I have dreamed of it for so long." Akasha smiles in the mirror with excitement as Mari fixes her hair.

Mari looks at her one last time, making sure everything is perfect. "Ready dear?"

Meanwhile Jimmy and Thomas are on the other side of the church, passing a flask back and forth, wondering why girls have to take so long. Jimmy finally stands up, slightly nervous, and heads to the door.

"Are you ready for this?" Thomas follows behind him, slapping him on the back.

In the chapel, everyone turns to the back as music starts playing. Not the traditional wedding song, but My Heart chosen by Akasha. The wedding party makes their way down the aisle, High_Soc wearing his cute flower girl dress, followed by the bridesmaids and groomsmen.

Marietta, looking gorgeous as always, makes her way down the aisle holding the arm of the handsome ThomasRourke. The take their places at the front, as Jimmy makes his way there. Everyone turns again as Akasha walks down the aisle in her flowing white dress, Nicky on her arm.

Akasha takes her place in front of Jimmy, unable to hide the huge smile on her face. The music cuts off, and the preacher steps forward to begin.

The preacher goes through the usual wedding speech, quickly getting to the end as requested. Everyone would much rather party than sit in the stuffy church. He turns to Akasha.

"Do you Akasha take Jimmy to be your husband, to forever stand by his side?"

Akasha replies with an I do without hesitation. The preacher turns to Jimmy, asking the same. Jimmy takes her hand, and says his I do. He pronounces them man and wife, and Jimmy pulls her close. He places one hand on her cheek, and they share a kiss that seemed to last forever. Turning to the guests, they walk down the aisle hand in hand, heading to the reception area. The guests start to get up, everyone heading towards the back room for free drinks and a good time.

In a large room off of the church, music is playing and champagne bottles are carried around by waiters. A fully stocked bar sits to the left, white clothed tables all around, and a dance floor in front. People wander in, grabbing glasses of champagne, and chatting with friends.

After a while, Jimmy and Akasha walk in, ready to celebrate.
Report Post Tip
Wooohoooo Congrats You two, you make a great couple...

Dk gets them a drink and himself one

Here you are.. Congrats again
Report Post Tip
Thomas claps furiously! Oh how he adored weddings even the gay one Rourkey and Brian invited him to. They were such joyous occasions!

"Cheers to the happy couple! You guys will do fantastically. Nothing makes me happier than Jimmy finding a soulmate."
Report Post Tip
Congrats you two! I hope your lives together is grand!
Report Post Tip
Congratulations to both of you. Nothing is better than when one finds their love of their life. I pray you both will have a wonderful time together.

Salut.

Raises a glass of champagne.
Report Post Tip
After watching the entire proceedings through a telescope from an abandoned building across the way, RourkeyRourke gets up to slowly console himself. He was sad to lose his soulmate, JimmyTheLionHeart, and knew this meant the return to BrianRourke's bed.

Congratulations to you, Akasha. Take care of Jimmy....he likes to be snuggled in the morning.

Rourkey breaks down in tears in front of everyone at the party.

JIMMY DON'T LEAVE ME
Report Post Tip
Congrats Akasha and Jimmy! The ceremony was beautiful!
Report Post Tip
Cookie cheers loudly, possibly piercing the eardrums of her husband next to her. As she walks up to the newlyweds, she kisses Akasha's cheek, and wishes her the best of luck with her new adventures. As she steps over to hug Jimmy, she slips something into his pocket, which he later finds out is a small book for him to take with him on his honeymoon to help him out. She also says to him laughingly I guess this means no more sleeping with me and the hubby huh? You know we always have room for you :D
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Jimmy and akasha and thank you for the free food and drink and for inviting me
Report Post Tip
Congrats to the both of you! May you have plenty of prosperous years ahead.
Report Post Tip
TM smiles and claps in joy of the newlyweds

Congratulations to both of you.
Report Post Tip
Congrats "Uncle" Jimmy! COngrats to the both of you! :D
Report Post Tip
Kittie pats Rourkey on the shoulder reassuringly and hands him a tissue.

It'll be ok. I promise.

She then approaches the bride and hands her an envelope and gives her a kiss on the cheek

Congratulations and many happy returns!
Report Post Tip
Congrat Jimmy and Akasha
Report Post Tip
Congratulations.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations ! Do I still get to nibble on the bride?
Report Post Tip
Congrats for both of you may your wedding last forever
Report Post Tip
congrats to you both hope all last forever
Report Post Tip
Its always great to see young love. Jimmy take care of her, shes special. Congrats to you both.
Report Post Tip
all the best ;)
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Wedding in Philly
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL