Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 06:47:55
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Happy in your little world? Started by: VivaLaTeQ on Apr 07, '09 18:37
Are you?

And as long as nothing happens... "yay me!". Right?

Wrong. You're pathetic.

So many 'mobsters' (I use this term VERY loosely) that don't know their arse from their elbow are sitting there right now content with the tiny little world they revolve in. Believing they've done a good job. That they did "their bit" for the cause.

Wrong again. You're stupid.

Let's start with every monkey clicking, simpleton that calls themselves a "hitter". WOW, so many of these...

HEY! YOU'RE NOT A FUCKING HITTER IF YOU HAVE LESS THAN FIVE KILLS! YOU ARE A DOCTOR.

Why did you guys even choose this way to start your life (OOC: why did you choose wack answers?) if you were too fucking lazy to do the work it involves to get a kill? So you can pretend to be? So you can tell everyone you're a hitter until war time comes and you hit FUCK ALL because you couldn't be bothered to lift a finger to train? Why? Why? WHY?

Let me try to justify this...

In the past 48 hours I have had numerous notes pushed through my door asking for free help. These people were asking for a list of all the bum's that sleep in our fair cities. Now... some of these people are family and I will quite happily supply them with one. But if you're not my family and my bloodline doesn't know yours really well, then piss off. If you haven't organised yourself, why the fuck should I do it for you?

A fireman doesn't turn up without his fire truck.

A postman doesn't turn up without the mail.

Why the fuck would you choose to be a hitter without a brain?

I was going to whine about some other shit as well, but I see I've flapped my gums for far too long already.

Love, TeQ.
Report Post Tip
Eloquent and straight to the point as always !
Report Post Tip
I liked it? Vry nice VivaLaTeQ??
Report Post Tip
Hickey... if I wanted someone to add nothing, I'd have spoke to a fucking tree.
Report Post Tip
Oh now that's just out of line TeQ don't be insulting trees!
Report Post Tip
I would glady kill you all but the boss man took my gun away and confined me to paperwork :(
Report Post Tip
If you wanted someone to add something, you wouldnt a posted it?
Report Post Tip
Haha AOD is a tree hugger!

Very true and nice speech btw.
Report Post Tip
Hickey, that drivel doesn't even make sense. Please, go away.
Report Post Tip
ok:(
Report Post Tip
This should be a no-brainer. Anyone stupid enough to ask for help with gun training outside of their family should be killed. It is the epitome of ignorance. Why would you help someone who might one day attack you?

That's all beside the point, though. Being a hitter is more than being a retarded clickmonkey. Very few here would know that, though. I would go into one of my long, drawn out speeches about what being a hitter entails, but the lot of you disgust me and are not worthy to hear it. I've said it before, anyhow. If you want to be more than a retarded ape, you can dig up transcripts of one of those old speeches.

I would not even share that information with my own hitsquad until they have proven to me that they could do it on their own. People unwilling to do the work do not deserve the honor of being an enforcer. There is a level of prestige that goes with it, and you don't earn that prestige by sitting around with your thumb up your ass while someone else does the organization.
Report Post Tip
wow! Nice. Didn't see that one coming.
Report Post Tip
Butt_Ox is talking about a secret rite of passage for all assasins, he may think it's a secret but I go through his garbage every week and I've seen how much lube they use at each meeting!
Report Post Tip
"TeQ whoever these people, who are asking you for this kind of info need to back up and rethink themselves "Am I giving out my family's secrets for asking about this info?"."

"They're clearly showing themselves as a hitter to you. Butt_Ox made it clear when he said, "Anyone stupid enough to ask for help with gun training outside of their family should be killed. It is the epitome of ignorance. Why would you help someone who might one day attack you?". I like the speech my friend and Butt_Ox, great insight. I like your opinion in this matter. Can't agree more."
Report Post Tip
good job i liked it
Report Post Tip
I really amazes me how people can be so out of place. I have to concur with the many people agreeing with ""Anyone stupid enough to ask for help with gun training outside of their family should be killed.".

That pretty much sums it up.
Report Post Tip
As I earlier said to Hickey, WickedClown. PISS OFF.

I do not want non-descript "i like it" or "good post". If you do this again in any of the posters I stick up then I'll have your head on a pike.
Report Post Tip
Viva, there are more than those two responding in such a manner. I take it your threat applies to everyone that has. For example, the very first response was the same.

Anyway, onto the point, if someone can't be bothered to put in the effort to train a gun, then why on earth do they imagine someone else will do it for them? Apart from everything Butt said, the fact is, often these handed-around lists are actually incorrect or lacking all the details. These are opportunities that can be exploited if you are on the ball and do your own fucking legwork where others have slacked.

Still, people want the tag but not the hassle and I suppose looking for a free list is symptomatic of that. Ironically, a genuine hitter wouldn't necessarily want the tag anyway, so is happy to do his own dirty work and keep it on the quiet.
Report Post Tip
ask for IA's list from Don who is not his/her family is insane. why dont you shoot him sir, or report it to his CL if you are in good therm with that CL. and i think is a very big chance that he/her will get killed by their CL too.
Report Post Tip
I hate being a smartass at times, and being a sarcastic fucker isn't my favourite thing ever to do, but I have to ask.

What is a "click monkey"?

Persian goes to his local church to pray that Viva_LaTeQ or Butt_Ox don't decide to come hunting him for his remark concerning their "futuristic" (for want of a better word, I assure you) terminology.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Happy in your little world?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL