Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 07:37:43
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
No Touchy Touchy Started by: Benjamin_Button on Apr 07, '09 23:48
The following ex-members of The Asylum are not to be touched. I hate to remind many of you, but knowing that there are those who can't tell the difference between an IA and someone who should not be shot at, here is the list. Remember, no touchy touchy or I touchy touchy you!

| LargeHamster | LongJohn | De_Luxe | Sweetskills | TheGhostWithin | FireIridium | Crazy_Skull | Siko | Zeus | Ila_Lolita | Fat_Sal_Sparelli | JohnnyBambino | Max_Manson | LoneWolf | BlueSunday | CharlyyyG | KiloAlfaBravo | ClaudiaZamaro
Report Post Tip
Aye, any of my members caught shooting the asylum members will face me.
Report Post Tip
The city of Chicago will also respect this. Anyone from KCS and the Reservoir Dogs that touch any of the listed will die.
Report Post Tip
I speak on the behalf of BFN Inc. of New York that these members will not be touched.
Report Post Tip
Members of The Gato Regime know what to do, and will not touch any Asylum members.
Report Post Tip
Elegido will keep our hands off the above mentioned members.
Report Post Tip
The Clinic Has been informed and the guns are holstered
Report Post Tip
Undead Inc knows to keep their fingers off the triggers when it comes to these ex Asylum members.
Report Post Tip
BrianRourke knows he is to keep his hands by his sides.
Report Post Tip
I have sent out a city wide message that these people are to be left alone.
Report Post Tip
BFN Inc. will abide by this as well.
Report Post Tip
The Lollipop Guild was asked promptly to make love and not war, even if our public announcement was not as prompt. Smiles friendlily, and walks away.
Report Post Tip
Rourkey rips off all of his clothes in the middle of the street.

I'm here for you, Sayyid.
Report Post Tip
Although I would be more than willing to trade the venereal diseases for the opportunity to make love to as bearded a man as you, RourkeyRourke, I'm not sure it would be proper to make that decision for my fiancas well as myself.
Report Post Tip
I hate to break up the chorus of hugs and nods, but is there a limit to how long these people have to find shelter? At some point, they're no longer the victims of Aftershock's death but are simply taking advantage of your willingness to protect them.
Report Post Tip
Personally, they should have permanent shelter. If they go IA, then shoot them. But then again, I'm a thug.
Report Post Tip
You're right, Sc0pe. There is no problem whatsoever with having unsponsored Capos and Made Men wandering about with no rules by which to abide.
Report Post Tip
Okay, so maybe not Capos. I shouldn't make assumptions.
Report Post Tip
Shirley, your words to me make it sound as though the only thing that stops someone from going on a shooting spree is having a leader to hold them back. Shrugs. I think just a short while ago a boss in New York found out that's not the only reason it's wise not to act like our enterprise is mere anarchy.
Report Post Tip
Personally, if I were the leader of a city and there's a person that isn't accountable to anyone in it, I would want that guy dead or at least out of my city. That person is a risk and is no different than a rogue.

As for your allusion, you'll have to pardon me, but I'm not familiar with what you're talking about.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: No Touchy Touchy
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL