Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 03:35:08
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 [ > - >>> ]
Is it time? Started by: Grand on Apr 09, '09 13:53
You know what we need, a good old fashion Mob War.

When I first came back and I was wondering, who should I join. Which leader? Who's the best? All of these questions popped in my head the second I arrived here. But then I remembered my old Mafia Bible. So I checked which crew leader was available. Now not saying it should be done at this instant, but how many Don's are running the street? Hell last time I remembered it almost nobody was a Don, and if you even got close, you were on the Hit List for dead. Now we have about how many Godfathers/ Godmothers. But we have at least 15 crew Leaders. In my opinion it should be 7. Or at least One for each city. The matter of fact is, that theirs to much peace going on. Now I'M not saying I should be on the hit list or you should judge me for putting this up but, don't you think its time for real Don's? But what I loved about the Old.org was the size of the Mob. at least 50+ crew members sometimes even 100. So if you were a RHM ohh you were a big shot weren't ya? Now how can we continue having 50 Don's running around. But you know what would be the best to see out of all. GodFathers go at it. Full on Mob war. Just think about it. Don't you really want to know who's the best?

All I see right now is about 5 crew leaders a city, with about 20 members, that's ridiculus. Plus just because the crew leader said you can be crew leader it doesnt mean it should even happen. It is addressed to the God Father first. Don't you think players were way more experienced back in the Old.org? Secret Agent, Count D, Nicky, The UN, Apple. The list goes on. Now those were real Wars. 100 members on 100 members, and it wasn't just one Family against the other, it was allies. Now if one person fucks with the other, all players get that one person. So please don't think different of me for this topic but, really, don't you think its necessary to have Less Crew leaders, that know what their doing, to these that don't have a clue. Now im just expressing what I have clogged up in my head so please, give me you're thoughts...
Report Post Tip
I remember the days when there were only a few leaders throughout the world and people bitched about the size of them..120+ members..people bitching about new blood not given the chance etc..

Point is..no one is ever happy, crews too small, crews too big, too many leaders, not enough leaders...

I am sick and tired of hearing this shit time and time over again.
Report Post Tip
Well, how about you decied. Which did you like best? Old mafia, or new mafia? To you, Is it neccicery to have so many Don's going around?
Report Post Tip
I think we need at least 30-40 more leaders in the world, with Grand at the top of the list.
Report Post Tip
Well atleast you got one part right!
Report Post Tip
I'll gladly have my family kill one hundred plus people in one day again, just to appease you.
Report Post Tip
There's always a calm before the storm. My advice would be to take full advantage of being alive, while you're still alive.

Also, what's a .org?
Report Post Tip
Grand,

Lets face facts, your the type of person who will bitch about whatever we decide..the debate has opened up so many times and again, it pisses me off..

FACT: Don't like the way things run here? - STFU and move on some place else, this conversation is old.

I couldn't give a toss what mafia world we were living in, old or new..I love being a mobster here.
Report Post Tip
I'm not bitching, and im not going to get mad and disrespect someone. Not even you, as much as you had to me. But let me know this now, are you just mad becuase you're already a high rank and you don't want to loose it. Plus another thing if you dont give a rats ass about this topic, how about you STFU and move on to the next one. Thank you.
Report Post Tip
Wars for the sake of wars is unintelligent. It is bad for business for the godfathers because with everyone dead who is paying taxes?

A war is supposed to be reserved for when diplomacy is no longer an option. Why should we destroy the livelihood of others who have done nothing to deserve it? War monger's words fall on deaf ears Grand.
Report Post Tip
I like Marietta's Idea. I think it went by, unnoticed.
Report Post Tip
Grand,

My god..am I that see through?

err..no..

Do I care about being whacked and losing everything I've worked for? -- of course not..it's the mafia, death is our destiny, whether we like it or not, we live by the gun, and we shall die by it.

I'm glad you noticed that I was a high rank, so can I please ask you to think twice before telling me to "STFU" again, eh?
Report Post Tip
Well think about it, War, is a gamble. If you win you have control of everything. Sort of how in RL is right now. You want some shit, fight it yourself. Me I approve of war. Yes it sucks to die, but at least you have many children that can rise up to the throne again. Besides what's the point of having money, Body Guards etc. If you don't have anybody to shoot, basically it gets boring.
Report Post Tip
Wars always should be a last choice option. Times have changed since your bloodline frequented these shores in the past. For you to insinuate that the current Don's, crewleader or not, haven't earned their rank, is already a blatant slap in the face.

Wars out of sheer boredom are the epitome of dumb. If you prefer to shoot people out of boredom, be my guest - you won't last long.

Also, if you would have read the Mafia "Bible", you would have realized that something like this on the streets would still be considered comparable to suicide. If you don't like how things are run, change them - don't sit there and spew your ideal ideological opinions on us, because as time has shown, it doesn't work.
Report Post Tip
What Vicodin said...
Report Post Tip
Well then let me ask you this, would you want it to last for ever, no war what so ever? I knew what you mean, I haven't played in years so to me this is way different. When I used to play thier was crazy wars going on. I already said not that I want to be the one that starts it but, it would be pritty cool to see one go down.
Report Post Tip
My last point..all this talk about no war = boring life..

M.A.F.I.A: Organized Crime Syndicated: Brought together on illegal business, extortion, drug smuggling etc..

The Mafia isn't about war, bloodshed and murder, it's about making money..If you want war 24/7, join the army, you'll soon come running back after you realize the reality of it.
Report Post Tip
Umm, been in the Marine Corp for a couple of years. Now I don't care about a stupied game but please don't bring up stuff that you probobly don't know.
Report Post Tip
Grand, this is a business; it is against our very own interests to cause war. While wars may happen much less than they did when your bloodline was around, there will always be wars caused by difference of opinion, power, or what have you - just less frequent.

It is the same trend that the world, and governments have mostly followed for the past 1900 years before us; People learn to settle their differences in other ways besides hacking each others head off - and only once in a while, will something fly off the handle that will cause say.. A World War?

Violence isn't the solution to everything - that includes boredom.
Report Post Tip
To me it is :D

But think about it, what do you want to be, someones bitch while the other is at the top, or the one at the Top?
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Is it time?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL