Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 11:15:43
Help
1 Watchers
Page:  1 
Information about "Level" Not "Rank" Started by: pirate_zac on Dec 03, '14 17:22

I tried to find any other posts about this topic, but all of them were about "Rank".

I need information about "Level". In your profile its shown right under "Rank".

Mine says right now "Level: 10 (10)". (as on 3rd Dec 14).

What does that mean?

Can anyone help?

Thanks.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

your level is your drug units

Report Post Tip

Thank you.

Report Post Tip

Ok, first off, level is based on your experience (which you cannot see) and tipping (or having a CA). Say you are at Level 10 but you have XP for 11, the next time you do a drug deal, the dealer will increase your units (level) to 11. But after Level 20, you have to do tips in each city (or have a CA) in order for it to go up.

Now, as for the two numbers in your profile the first is what other people see, this is rounded down to the nearest 5. The second number is your actual level. So, for example if you actually had level 13 it would say Level: 10 (13)

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Your level signifies the amount of drug units you can hold.

It also tells you the max rank you can potentially attain (provided you meet minimum time + CL requirements).

You need level 10 for goomba (2 day min time), 15 for earner (5 day min time), 20 for wise guy (8 day min time), 25 for made man (11 day min time), 30 for capo (14 day min time), 35 for boss (17 day min time), 40 for consigliere (20 day min time), 45 for don (40 day min time), and 60 for Godfather (120 day min time).

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Thanks enkindle.

Report Post Tip

Thanks deadlysin.

Report Post Tip

There is some evidence here (https://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/229826#32439785) that there may have been a change that the game also recognizes your "level" when calculating your character's base stats. It's not really clear to me whether this was ever actually implemented, or whether rank is ALSO a factor in your stats, but it does seem that Crew Leaders treat it that way now. If you read the comments in that thread, they also describe a system where Crew Leaders are only able to promote a certain number of people to a certain rank.

If anyone knows more, I would be happy to hear it.

Report Post Tip

Is there a reason why there is no bar to indicate how close you are from reaching the next level?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
That's just part of the game. I've also read that at certain points you may be able to view your level progress (https://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/917696#14831932) but I've never seen it myself.
Report Post Tip

I believe it's right before level 25 ( maybe 30) 30, 35,40,45,60 

Report Post Tip

You can see your experience % indicator at Level[s] 29, 34, 39, 44, and then again at a certain point before you're closing in on Godfather points. (I believe it's approximately halfway between unit 47 and 48? Been awhile since I was there - that is likely off a bit.)

Report Post Tip

To sum it up in one city, for example, New York, if you have the exp which you will know if your level looks like 20 (21). You need to bribe the agent in New York 21 times to get the next drug unit. 

Report Post Tip

I also thank you because I did not know how the levels worked

:3

Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: Information about "Level" Not "Rank"
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL