Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 19:10:20
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Dealing with Unsponsoreds Started by: ThomasRourke on Apr 10, '09 16:26
Any unsponsored folks from The Messiah's crew are off limits, I'll be sure to update if I can find a listing. Just look at the city before you shoot, if it says New York as the home city, just stop in your tracks.

However FridgeRevenge's members are fair game. Anything unsponsored from Philly, feast.
Report Post Tip
Will notify Chicago's crews immediately
Report Post Tip
Understood.
Report Post Tip
FridgeRevenges energy flows into ForkRourke, which simultaneously awakens him, grants him the power of flight, increases his power to full strength, and triggering his growth into King Ghidorah

Stomps around looking for Godzilla
Report Post Tip
jumps from the sea of ocean grabing fork rourke and pulling him down
Report Post Tip
W...T...F Fork did you take your medicine today???
Report Post Tip
I have notified the Gato Regime's members of this policy, Godfather Rourke.
Report Post Tip
The_Messiah

Dah_Kurlzz

Higgs_Boson

Anatoly_Osipov ,

JU1C3

TurBin

Drom

Vincent-Venicii

Gatts

Rhyno

Hatebreed

Vinny

Carron

undead123

Scene_Kid

Those are the unsponsoreds from Messiah do not shoot them or Fork Rourke kills you
Report Post Tip
ForkRourke shows you his official Red Ryder carbine action two-hundred shot range model air rifle with a compass in the stock and this thing that tells time
Report Post Tip
Marietta clicks her tongue and shakes her head at Fork. Poor, misguided soul.
Report Post Tip
Understood, sir.

We're taking most of Messiah's members in for the sake of him.

They should be safe.
Report Post Tip
A bad choice was made by a leader, and now his family will all die.. I hope this lesson serves as a memo for leaders now in and in the future that want to 'go out with a bang'.. your not killing just yourself, your killing those who worked and dedicated their lifes to you.
Report Post Tip
Yes Amen Striphe...Amen to that...damn leaders and their senseless killing of people.

God you would think that with all this violence and killing that we were criminals or something...Sheesh

Runs to go find the nearest "honest citizen" to hold his hand and dance through the daisies?
Report Post Tip
Yes, we are criminals. Yet we are criminals with honor. We do what we can to protect ourselves and our families.

Of course, I don't suppose I should've expected a different sort of comment from a man who's father murdered his own family in cold blood day after day. Genetics do tend to get passed on, after all.
Report Post Tip
Apparently you don't have a degree in Psychology Godmother. Yes some of us are criminals with honor, and then some of us are not.

My father did what he did and that story is already written. I do carry the same ideals, and thoughts about this thing of ours that my father did. That is not something that can be said about everyone's children.

Unfortunately my father could do nothing to eliminate the powers that be, but he went out by making a small dent in ones wallet. Some might say that was stupid, but he did not GRHS, but he is dead now, and talking ill about him is pretty pathetic, especially when he can say nothing to defend himself.
Report Post Tip
For someone who's bloodline did all this with the intentions of "retiring", you sure are hanging out here an awful lot.

Talking ill of him? I'm talking ill of his actions. This world lost two crew leaders over his selfish whim and has caused turmoil between two cities which does, believe it or not, impact the other five cities that are wondering what is going to happen in the near future.

Congratulations, though. You've already surpassed your Father's street presence. He would be so proud.
Report Post Tip
I know wouldn't he though.

Its amazing the caliber of people that can get auth these days.

One through a 1 million dollar tribute each week, and the other...well I still am not too sure how my father got a family, but I guess mistakes happen.

The world is better off without either of them.
Report Post Tip
And the world will be better off without you the second you officially decide to "retire"!

And by the by, that money you're holding can be sent to First Street Bank, care of "Marietta". Thanks.
Report Post Tip
Buddy watches and listens to the Godmother speak with a great smile on his face.

Marietta...you are incredible. One of a kind I might say. I love it when you get angry...or at least seem angry. I love to listen to you. True story, he smiles...will you marry me?

Buddy continues drinking his booze and wanders off.
Report Post Tip
I think that your bloodline just randomly proposes to anyone standing in their way, mister Nielson.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Dealing with Unsponsoreds
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL