Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 17:32:46
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Philly Unsponsored Started by: Giovanni on Apr 10, '09 16:30
Speaking on behalf of Godfather Lionheart no unsponsored with the home city of Philly is to be touched.

Thank you.
Report Post Tip
Speaking on behalf of Godfather Rourke, anyone from Philly that's unsponsored is to be touched... Fairly hard.
Report Post Tip
I would not like to touch anyone in Philly, they aren't to attractive.
Report Post Tip
Thomas shut your mouth for once...you shot my father...horray for you...now I hope someone realizes that you do nothing but go against everything that you say, and finally do something about you.
Report Post Tip
stjimmy, YOU shut YOUR fucking mouth for once. Your bloodline is a no mark who has done nothing warranting remembrance.

I don't think you realize that what your father did not only ruined his career, it has tanked his entire family and quite possibly has left Philly tainted. I seriously hope that he found that Capo kill worth all of this. He should've just stuck to shooting his own members, to be honest.
Report Post Tip
Caius reaches for his gun before the man even finishes his sentence

You will die for that remark boy, mark my words. NO-ONE speaks about MY Godfather like that and lives and tell to the tale!
Report Post Tip
wow, lots of hostility from Marietta.

Not too often you see such words, now I shall duck and cover in le corner from the wrath.
Report Post Tip
You've just witnessed the worst side of me, Sir. I don't take kindly to Captains going against the wishes of their Godfather, such as FridgeRevenge did. My thoughts are with New York, of course, for their loss, as they are with JimmyTheLionHeart, for having to put the pieces back together after this scum betrayed the man's trust.
Report Post Tip
YAY Marietta!!!!

Scum, that is such a nice word for him...Lets refer to him as SHIT!!! WOO HOO
Report Post Tip
Caius mutters about the mans age and puts his piece back in his pocket... soon enough

Keep talking boy. I'm going to introduce you to some friends of mine.
Report Post Tip
Bliss walks out of the crowd to point out something

Giovanni, I wanted to point out and ThomasRourke also pointed out in his own way but you said "Speaking on behalf of Godfather Lionheart no unsponsored with the home city of Philly is to be touched.

Thank you."

From my understanding from you saying this you are saying you want unsponsored philly members to be shot at. Now don't this to offensively but you have no right to speak on his behalf. Now if you were his RHM then you could but whatever. I just wanted to let you know that you wanted unsponsored philly members dead.

Bliss takes his leave and hops on a flight to Vegas
Report Post Tip
That's just silly. You may say that he has no right to speak in his name, but saying that he wants his people dead is just a dumb twisting of words.
Report Post Tip
Word twisting? There is no word twisting at all the proof is out there. Only few choose to see it. I personally don't give a two cents worth about who does what or who shoots who. I was merely pointing out something he said. If see that words were being twisted then that's your own view and I'm not here to change it. Giovanni was given auth because High_Soc and GodFather Jimmy saw that he would be good for philly. Last I heard though the grape vine was Mr.Giovanni in IRC Avenue stating he killed someone that was real smart on his behalf. Thats like painting a target on your ass saying "here i am now shoot me."

The only person that should truly to speak on GodFather Jimmy behalf is his Right Hand. I'm not here to start something but whatever I'm done with ranting.
Report Post Tip
Any of the members that have made it into any of the other philly or NO families are now protected.
Report Post Tip
Solitary_Bliss: You're defending the part of the speech I wasn't attacking. I just thought it was preposterous that you would say that Giovanni wanted the Philly people dead.
Report Post Tip
well Adrian you never know these days more people are rouging and fighting back in what they believe is right
Report Post Tip
Never walks up listening to all the commotion

"So Solitary_Bliss why do you think you know what a CL from Jimmy's line's has and hasn't the right to do. How do you know Jimmy never gave the Cl's under him Certain instructions for such a situation. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying he did, but who are you really to come out and talk about a CL that way. You should just keep your mouth shut and let the Godfather of Philly Deal with it!"

Never flicks his Cigarette in a nearby puddle and walks away
Report Post Tip
I have to side with Godfather Rourke on this one. What stjimmy did was an attack to the very core of New York. Everything that he has said has been disrespectful in every fucking sense of the word, and he has rocked the very core of the world. What he didn't realize, before he died, is that, and please forgive me for this, between them, Godfather Rourke and Godmother Marietta could destroy Philadelphia with consummate ease. As I said, I wish nobody to take offense to that, not Godfather Lionheart. He just didn't think of all the angles, and if the carelessness that occurred had not, then we would not be having this conversation.
Report Post Tip
Never, If Jimmy would have given anyone instruction it wouldn't come from another CL it would have came his RHM also you can kiss my ass because i not going to shut up and if think you can get me to shut up i suggest you try I suggest you try
Report Post Tip
I have a pretty good idea what it could be...
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Philly Unsponsored
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL