Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 11:29:18
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
A Little Lesson in Accountability Started by: Marietta on Apr 21, '09 17:24
WhiteWidow, I really hope for your sake that their words mean something to you. Seeing as you are in a Detroit family.
Report Post Tip
Of course they mean something to me. I was saying to most people it seems, their words aren't worth much, which is something I totally disagree with.
Report Post Tip
I really don't get the big issue here. It's never been ok to support rogues, we all know that, but it's also not often really considered a notable offense to post "RIP" in someone's funeral, rogue or not.

The problem arose because the people in question didn't know better. Granted, there were a few comments made where they shouldn't have been, but they've apparently been punished. However, for a couple of innocent commenters or mourners, there was no "intent" there. It just came about through a lack of clarity.

Now everyone knows, or at least should know from the Godfathers' comments... say a word at a rogue's funeral, and risk dying. Simple. Whether people like it or not is irrelevant.
Report Post Tip
As far i know Godfather or Godmother is a leaders of crime syndicate, not a leader of some democracy nation so we can debated or judging the fairness of their opinion or words.. they all like "God" in this crime world, that is way we call them "GOD"father or "GOD"mother

The end..
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Little Lesson in Accountability
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL