Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 10:11:42
Page:  1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Mississippi Streamline. Started by: Mississippi_Floyd on Apr 22, '09 19:41
Hello to all that see!

I'm knew to this world of crime and over the past hours I've come to learn a whole lot about the way things work around here. Some are irrogent, with little knowledge of how to conduct proper business around here.

When someone makes you a professional business offer, with ideas to advance the well-being of the current circumstances that surround you, you listen.

Some seem to be hard of hearing. So I have come to your world to adjust the sound waves around here.

I was told I can't start my own organization, as of yet, and got rejected by the guys, said to be, the best mob members in this world.

Therefore, I'm here to offer my services to those families that want to achieve the unachieveable. To those that are honest and those that are willing to do whatever it takes to be leaders of this mob life, not just leaders of some under-powered, under-priviliaged crew.

Having said that:

MISSISSIPPI STREAMLINE.....

I'm naming myself Leader and Founder of the Mississippi Streamline. I will be working closely with the family of my choose on improving the cities economics and crew achievements around these streets.

I will be providing lessons on how to conduct yourselfs like true mobsters and how to handle proper negotiations.

I will be the lifeline between that connects each family, just as sure as the Mississippi River connects this country.

I will be putting my neck on the line to shove the small spats, due to lack of proper communication skills, that may be the reason for the demise to many families around this mob community.

My services have been offered. Those smart, with high ambition, and a sense of good mob, family values could not refuse this offer.

I will be speaking with you all at a later date.

And like I've said, "You will all work for me one day".
Report Post Tip
Sir it is not that we do not wish to have you, it is your loyalty we question. Since you have joined this world you have approached all the leaders with the same speech.

Not worded different but exactly the same. How can a family offer someone a home that they cannot fully trust.

After you approached me I took my time to investigate. Something seemed weird about you. Sure enough after speaking with fellow crewleaders we had all received the same speech.

That to me shows me that you are just looking to join the first family that sends that invite.

Funny enough most of us received a second visit from you with the same business proposal.

I am sad to say sir that is why you where not initiated into our family.
Report Post Tip
Well mississippi,in my humble opinion,i think infact it is you that is you of an ignorant position,just because of your profile says you are RICHdoesnt infact mean that you deserve the respect that you obviously crave so much....as jimmy our godfather says,its about picking the right crew/fam,its not bout what or whom comes first!

This is not a disrespectful speech to your good self but infact a lesson in, as you put it.."how to conduct yourself"

"You will all work for me one day".

...although ambitious,is still at a young age,doesnt give the greatest of first impressions.....

With all due respect to your good self are really expecting to be taken that seriouse?!.

infact i dont no waht it is that you expect to achieve man,can you enlighten the masses?
Report Post Tip
jimmy and louis for your statements are both valued, i agree with you both completely, however i was a bit insulted by this outspoken individual in our streets. i beleive that all mafioso deserve to be treated with respect and i dont believe there was any respect in your shout out. i also dont beleive you have the right to name yourself anything since you are a mere civilian. it is up to the godfathers and crew leaders for you to do anything since they have already showed their loyalty and value. i will anounce that this is my humble opionion and that my final wish mississippi, is that you start to show some respect to everyone here. dont talk down to them.

-aj
Report Post Tip

I will be putting my neck on the line ...

Yep. I think you already did...
Report Post Tip
lol Adrian...:)
Report Post Tip
Well thank you for asking louis-lepek....

I came here in hopes of joining the best possible crime family, that will allow me to show my true creditials as a mediator and organizer.

I was told upon arrive that I should speak with with those in bold, or to me the big named cats arounds here.

So I fellowed up by mailing each of them the same letter (in response to JimmyTheLionHeart).

What am I worth to these crewleaders?

That was a question I asked myself. Should I just choose the first one that says, "You are invited"?

I have special skills that most of you don't seem to acquire.

No disrepect, afterall mafia life is built on respect.

I respectfully offered my services and explained the reason for my being in this land and my intentions.

My intentions are to succeed. I would never succeed without proper investigation and informative knowledge on this crime life and the power divisions that take part.

I will ONLY align myself with those who are considered the most RESPECTFUL, LOYAL, and TRUSTHWORTHY amongst us.

Therefore, as advised by mobsters named Satanta and Adrian, I chose contact all in authority and power around here in hopes of gaining allies.

I've promised Satanta and Adrian they will be well taken care of in the future for their knowledge and wisdom shared.

Unlike others I will not name.

My services are valueable and shall be treated as such!

P.S.

Louis-Lepek there will be a spot for you as well, if you choose to accept my verbal dominance and correspond to those standards of excellence.
Report Post Tip
How does strolling up to a Don, asking how many kills it takes to be a hitter, and proclaiming you want to shoot lots of people show your credentials as a mediator and organizer? Are your "special skills" the ability to be random, have delusions of grandeur, and misrepresent yourself?
Report Post Tip
well man, your very first mistake was to ask,every leader the same question,as jimmy said you sent them all the same exact words,now the important thing to remember here is to make a chioce on crew and pick them,pick that fam and send them only your request.

your second error is i feel that at this time in your life although as ambitious as you seem to be,you are punching possibly above your weight,as aj said,you have to earn the right to preech such things,there is no doubt in my mind that you may bring some "SKILLS",but the thing that you have to learn is that you have to earn the right.

And comming to these here streets,and saying such thing as

I have special skills that most of you don't seem to acquire.

,will not do you any favours,and can only be taken as a show of disrespect, Ofcourse you are entitled to your opinion,after all thats what the streets are about,but damn man at least show some respect for your eldors!
Report Post Tip
aj picks his chin up of the floor and closes his mouth

wow! are you serious mississippi. you definately should not be walking around acting like you own this place! you are a civilian. you have to work before you can start walking around like you are better than everyone. (which you are not) i cant believe you mississippi!

aj walks away shaking his head in disbelief
Report Post Tip
p.s mississippi,i will choose if i want to have any dealings with you,notbthe other way around,yuo will do well to remeber all these points,if you wish to stay here long.
Report Post Tip
Ok....

I've listened very intently to things that have been spoken here. It seems I've come off a little strong, a little too much like a mobster.

Ok....

I will tone it down from being so much like a mobster and be more like a yes man.

Ok....

I will bow to everyone that owns a bold name and ASSUME that they deserved that position.

Ok....

I will not have high amibition and lower my expectations.

Do I sound more like the majority now??

If so, I think I'm ready to become a small piece, of a tiny puzzle, for a irrelevent family.
Report Post Tip
man your something else,but infact am bored with you now,all i can say is good luck getten sponsord and good look,if you manage to stay around ........(to which i doubt very much) :)
Report Post Tip
Your arrogance is gonna find you a place alright. A place in one of the 8 cities funeral parlors.

You forget your place in this thing of ours.

Needless to say I am sure your lesson will be learned soon enough.
Report Post Tip
If supposedly you are new to this world of ours, how do you know who deserves the position or now?

Because it would be pure bullshit to already think that some leaders are not worthy for you, when supposivly you don't know a damn thing...

just keep that in mind.
Report Post Tip
change the "now, to not" my apologize.
Report Post Tip
man if that is how a real mobster acted to his godfather you would be swimming with the fishes faster than you could wipe your dirty a**. you disgust me mississippi!
Report Post Tip
Hello community.

After different conversations, with multiple mobsters, I have decided to renounce my reign until further notice. I was under a different impression than I was lead to believe at first contact with mafia life.

I stand here humbled and regretful for some of the views I may have expressed upon my entrance to this life.

I have been coached welled and intend to delay my dominance and earn my respect.

I shall speak with you all often!

Until than, I will be revising my search for family association and respecting the authority around these parts.

Thanks for the input
Report Post Tip
lol :)
Report Post Tip
****"DELAY MY DOMINANCE"******* you are so great mississippi, i can tell you really changed.
aj walks away laughing at mississippi's ignorance
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Mississippi Streamline.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL