Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 09:09:02
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Following through with the 303. Started by: Squishy on Jan 09, '15 15:20

Would you like to point out the salt to me Achilles?

Or did you lick all up again?

Report Post Tip

Lick all up again? Not me m8.

Report Post Tip

Fair enough, but I would still like the 'salty' bits, please? (I love that salt).

I like a bit good of salt in my food actually, I put salt on everything to be honest. Along with pepper.

I do recall that a 303 member payed off a rather large bit of the hit placed on you months ago, and now you ''never heard of 'em''. 

Report Post Tip

Congrats @Meadhros, you like salt.

How will this be executed? If a person puts 303 in their profile - admin wacked? If someone brings to you a mob mail or an irc log - admin wacked? 

Report Post Tip

What does that name 303 even mean? I get what it is, kinda, but what does 303 mean?

Report Post Tip

It's the poor man's 242 I believe, Padrino.

Report Post Tip

I really have nothing nice to say so I'll just post here so people are aware I've read it.

Really not surprised it has come to this. 

Report Post Tip

Not that I really know what 242 is either lol.

Report Post Tip

ButtStallion

How will this be executed? If a person puts 303 in their profile - admin wacked? If someone brings to you a mob mail or an irc log - admin wacked? 

Quite simply, yes, after verification and determining the intent of the situation, they will be admin wacked.

Report Post Tip

I must ask for clarification, what did you mean by 'plus random intervals'?

Report Post Tip

yeah random intervals is kinda a weird way to say something lol makes it seem like their gonna build a case and wait like a month to act on it or something

Report Post Tip
I don't think the people involved should be punished together, the individuals should be punished for their actions, not the actions of others.
Report Post Tip

Praefect

I must ask for clarification, what did you mean by 'plus random intervals'?

Meaning that if you get admin killed from this point forward for this, then don't bother logging in again because expect down the road to be killed again once you waste enough time.  Rinse, repeat.  It has become apparent that multiple warnings, jails, DDs, bans and other methods do not deter some from being repeat offenders, so using a combination of the our normal disciplinary actions plus knowing they wont be able to ever hold any real character of any length without getting admin killed may actually give the game some peace for a while.

Short of going the legal route to keep them from trespassing, this is probably the best method until they decide to escalate it even more.

Report Post Tip

It does seem a little harsh to blacklist a whole group because of some of their actions. Its kind of like God continually killing off German's because of Hitler's regime. God is fair and neutral, as he/she/it is the foundation of all of life and doesn't take sides, as God is all sides. German's may still have had a dark period, yet they don't automatically get killed when they enter the world or announce they're of German origin or ancestry.

You'll just get these KKK like groups popping up in secret and having a thing for more than just the Jewish, I mean admins.

Just to note I am not a 303 member, nor a German.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

so by those words squishy would it be safe to assume that if someone claims to be 303 past present or future even just once and even by accident they can expect to be bloodlined by admins? or am i reading too much into what you said?

Report Post Tip

Scriba

It does seem a little harsh to blacklist a whole group because of some of their actions. Its kind of like God continually killing off German's because of Hitler's regime. God is fair and neutral, as he/she/it is the foundation of all of life and doesn't take sides, as God is all sides. German's may still have had a dark period, yet they don't automatically get killed when they enter the world or announce they're of German origin or ancestry.

To be honest, I wouldn't invite a nazi skin head waving a giant swastika flag into my home or business.  And I don't think I should be forced to either.  In your example, I am blacklisting those who will making the knowing and willing choice to continue to wave the nazi flag in a society where it's just not appropriate.  Whether you fly the flag or not, is 100% up to you.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

hold up now were calling 303 nazi's?

Report Post Tip

CubanPete, I don't think he was directly calling them nazi's or KKK members, but trying to come up with a scenario he saw in his mind similar.

Report Post Tip

there has to be some leeway available in this juncture. not only are we not allowing the 303 to exist we are also not allowing someone to come forward as 303 and explain what led to this series of events to have them blacklisted from MR history.

ive stood by keeping people from blackmailing admins and helpdeskers as it took away from the world of ours and the people here to help build and restructure it HOWEVER i think im not the only one who thinks erasing a group from history is a bad idea

i think before one can simply say "you cannot say you are a member of a group" one should have to explain as to why the decision was made

is the anti 303 ruling being added to the site rules when you sign up?

there is little well known facts about what has led to this ruling without someone having to dig and find out what the 303 has done to deserve this i think it should be made available by an admin (PM or public thread) as to what exactly happened

since i played during the 303 era do i get to sport a tattoo on my theoretical forearm?

Report Post Tip

lol Aye I have a cousin that has those fucked up tattoos, one on his neck readily available for all to see. He looks like a douche, yet he's a really good guy and doesn't have a mean streak in him. He believes in the affirmation of the white race, yet doesn't belittle others. He finds solace in a fucked up cause (imo), yet that doesn't mean he is a harm to anybody.

I understand you're stance, and at the end of the day what you say goes, yet I just can't help but feel this places the gods as demi-gods. Jesus hasn't come to life to save and forgive all of humanity, instead Christianity has come and it's here to stamp out the infidels.

Just my opinion and expression on the matter, nothing more, nothing less.

Report Post Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL