Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 05:28:55
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
You one call in jail? Started by: Rampage- on Apr 30, '09 23:56
Don't you think we should have the one phone call...

Becuase it is realisic and since the sentence is pretty long shouldn't you be allowed to call a friend to bust you out or something?

It's just one phone call and after that you cant do it again until you get put back...

Tell me what you think
Report Post Tip
Yeah, that was pissin me off! I was in there for 10 minutes!
Report Post Tip
Maybe they should extend the time in jail then introduce the phone call.
Report Post Tip
maybe be realistic but it is just as easy to sign onto irc or mafia chat, whatever you use and ask everyone who is on to break you out of jail.

1. It acts better than 1 phone call

2. it saves the admins time to code in that new feature
Report Post Tip
Okay but here some things wrong with that.

1. What if some people can't use IRC, and I kmnow you dont want to sign in everytime, all I mean is that you click phone call where it say's your time, and it gets everyone in your family for one good message.

If you don't have a fammily, ahha sucks for you, get in one thats the point so also you can show new members it is better to be in one and they can catch on.

So there are alot of benifits, such as when you have a Cd, all you have to do is send a fast messsage befor someone bust's all the people in your Cd.
Report Post Tip
If you can't use IRC then something is wrong with you. There are very few reasons why someone could not use IRC. Chances are in favor of the person being able to use IRC.
Report Post Tip
10 minutes aint that long i find.... and you rarely do the hole 10 minutes... naw, leave it the way it is... and irc's better than the one phone call!
Report Post Tip
The one phone call is a good idea as its true to life but 10 mins is not long and IRC is faster and you get your message to more people than 'one' phone call.
Report Post Tip
I actually think this is a good idea but ten minute's isn't that long if you have something up I.E youtube,Adult stuff lol

But if this is put into action then the sentence should be longer say 30mins
Report Post Tip
Okay lets say you don't know your Irc Number whatever reason, but you are in jail ten mitnutes when you want to dop somethign is a bitch, all you get is your 1 phone call, another thing I don't get is the IRC if it is supposed to be a real life 1930's thing and what not dont you waqnt to rather use the game?

Let me explain it better, you are here to play MR em I not correct. Not IRC I don't want to make Rl friends and spend my time there.
Report Post Tip
Okay lets say you don't know your Irc Number whatever reason, but you are in jail ten mitnutes when you want to dop somethign is a bitch, all you get is your 1 phone call, another thing I don't get is the IRC if it is supposed to be a real life 1930's thing and what not dont you waqnt to rather use the game?

Let me explain it better, you are here to play MR em I not correct. Not IRC I don't want to make Rl friends and spend my time there.
Report Post Tip
I think this is a good idea but if you were to be given a phone call the time should increase. Because it would be to easy to get out of jail. Say a person you knew were really good at JB and they bust you out. There wouldnt be a challenge. People should be put in jail for there sentence because of what they did. Buif the phone call was put in place the time shoud nearly double or triple. Thats just my opinion.
Report Post Tip
why would your time increase for making a phone call? In real life they wouldn't triple your sentence just because you ran up their phone bill.
Report Post Tip
Yeah I know haha, just make it more realistic, what happends when your ion jail, ohh they can;t use the internet so fuck IRC, second just make it your one phone call, they dont get the message too bad.
Report Post Tip
If your not on IRC already, you cant access it from the mafia page while in jail to log in, so unless you have the shortcut on your desktop it wouldnt work for you. I like the phone call idea, you could just send one MM and it could be your call.
Report Post Tip
See thats what I meana nd its much better trying to sign in doing this and that, by the time you do all of that it will be half your sentence, and lets try to

play this game not just IRC.
Report Post Tip
i think it is something to think about
Report Post Tip
10 minutes aint that long its ok the way it is
Report Post Tip
It is true that a lot of people can't use IRC, or choose not to. Does this mean they should be at a disadvantage when they play this game? Fuck no.

This idea could work if a little thought was put into it. But first and foremost, lets discuss the facts:

Jail was meant to be a punishment. 10 minutes out of our playing time. Some people don't even serve that much because someone usually comes along and busts them before that time is up.

Now... if perhaps there was a stipulation this could work... like if you make that one phone call, two-three minutes were added to your jail time. Why? Because your lack of patience shouldn't be rewarded. Simple as.

And instead of this "one phone call" going out to your entire family... fuck no. If anything, the one 'phone call' should trigger a Witness Statement like response- where a message goes to one active person in the city. In their personals they could see something like "Word through the grapevine is that someone just got locked up". From there they can choose to bust you out, or if they are from a rival family they can point and laugh.

Those are some ways that your idea could be improved upon. Next time you suggest something, put forward ideas that could really make your idea dynamic and work- you really have to sell it to the public! That way it'll catch more attention than flak! ;)
Report Post Tip
I was skeptical, but now I'm convinced this is a good idea.
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: You one call in jail?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL