Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 03:36:14
Page:  1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Who was the Best leader ever! Started by: Rampage- on May 01, '09 23:17
Report Post Tip
I would go with Count D, what about you?
Report Post Tip
This will be an Interesting Topic to see answers on.. Hmm, as i havent been year for the better part of a Decade, as have some :)... I give Sal_G and JimmyTHL a tie for First place. I can not begin to list the countless credentials they both bring to the table.

I would also like to consider High_SocWinter_Hill as a close second. Half the man his mentors were, but picked up quick and ran with it for what seemed like an eternity :)
Report Post Tip
havent been *here* that is ;)
Report Post Tip
Leaders are great for many reasons - some kill alot of people, some keep the peace and some bring new ideas to the table, or hell some do all three.

Under JimmyTheLionHeart, I've seen all three of these things. Often, we'll look back on old old leaders and long reflect of the good ole days, but we need to enjoy today too and appreciate the greats we have. My friend Jimmy is one of them. Thank you thus for the excellent ride. :)

Two modern leaders I enjoyed working with were Alfieri (last year) and LouisGato (this year). Alfieri was a mean of class. He was always classy, even through bad times. He knew his way around things. His RHW knew her away around the kitchen well enough too. :)

Louis was another classy guy, alot of potential.

Triple Dots, Premeir hands down. Folks say the old tiger has been de-clawed. After watching Discover Channel, you know the claws grow back. Rawr! <3 you bud. :)
Report Post Tip
How long ago was the time when we had Secret Agent, McKidds Count D, those were the bad ass days, to me it was better than todays but I do also appreciate the days we have today, The only thing I liked better was that it was wayy harder to rank up.
Report Post Tip
I would also have to say JimmyTheLionHeart is my choice of the best Crew Leader
Report Post Tip
Vicodin.
Report Post Tip
Not in any disrespect, but I don't think Vicodin Ranks in the top 10, much less out of all
Report Post Tip
Don Brick_pollitt.
Report Post Tip
I always post in these threads, but here are my favourites:

Jon (under any name) - He's a great CL and the fact he's a mate means he'll let me piss around in his crews, wooo.

Micky_Finn - Forever one of my favourite leaders solely on the fact that he shot up Mikado.

Anita - When tita was Anita, we fought absolute tooth and nail, but she always gave absolutely everything to defend her family, top notch that lass.

gregz0r/FakeMan - Generally, I find that most CP leaders have been good becase they don't take shit. They do what they want and don't look to placate everyone like it's a democratic society. FP probably deserves a mention too but he's just a bit of a twat.

Lastly, Clause.

Nah I'm only joking, he's just a fat no name C.
Report Post Tip
This was already done with a poll...and I am pleased to say, the winner was SoundWarnings...

move along now =o)
Report Post Tip
Anita

but today it is Jimmy
Report Post Tip
I'm going to go for the popular choice, Gregz0r as PrinceofCheese.

Though hated by most, he helped his family out no end and always had time to answer every mail from his family. If you weren't in his family, he was less polite but that's not what makes a good leader.

That being said, best leader around now? Marietta hands down. I'd say that no matter where I was, she's seen off more threats than most, she's led Detroit from a n00b city to become in my eyes the strongest city in the game at present.

Not wanted to appear a brown nose, Marietta smells faintly of garlic.
Report Post Tip
The correct answer is Piggeh. The rest of you get passing grades for effort, except Sprozza. All he gets is a knee to the ball sack.
Report Post Tip
Now Butt, you know that's exactly what Sprozza was hoping for. You shouldn't pander to his wishes like that. It only encourages him.

Some CL's go down in history for their achievements and abilities (Anita and Marietta), some for their awe inspiring guns (Evsie. I believe there was some Flapping_Swine fella at some stage too, but never heard of him myself) and some for their humour, friendship and ability to have fun in any situation (FOM comes to mind there).

Trying to compare these different qualities is like asking which is better? Steak or ice cream? We all know the answer is steak, but a steak with some strawberry swirl on top is even better.
Report Post Tip
Me.
Report Post Tip
mrevilman
Report Post Tip
Oh how I miss mem.
Report Post Tip
Actualy I have a big mind set. To me it was Frankie, he was better than Count Mckidds Secret and all of them.

Frankie was way more than a leader, but a good friend. He would give his life for the fammily, and that's more than some mof you would do.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Who was the Best leader ever!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL