Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 18 - 17:26:33
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
wats your favorite thing about the game Started by: Master_Shake on May 03, '09 00:33
Hey tell me your favorite thing about the game that you like

I like how its like real life and you have to act like a mobster
Report Post Tip
I likez the role playingz :>
Report Post Tip
I like how I usually get to be a made man for a couple of days before being shot.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
lol

I only play this game because rourkey does
Report Post Tip
Striphe, he turns me on.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I enjoy shooting Striphe.
Report Post Tip
Who doesnt...
Report Post Tip
Definatley the people I meet.
Report Post Tip

My favorite part of the game is picking the pockets of hualalai. Some might say it's payback of years of having my pockets invaded. 

I would have said something about shooting stuff but I've never done that. Not once have I even trained a gun. Even if albino keeps trying to force me to. 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Best part of the game? Finding a great, talkative and funny family and just the overall community. I've met a lot of great people on here that I'll never forget!

Report Post Tip

Yeah, getting in with a great bunch of guys and exploring the whole Mobster motiff is what I like about it. To be honest I probably would have just hit buttons and got bored with it all in a day or two if Nicholas and Velvet and a few others hadn't reached out to me.

Report Post Tip

The best thing seems to be the users! Really helpful which helps when you start a new game!

Report Post Tip

I like the permadeath system but i also like the fact that it is really fast and easy to setup your next character when the enevitable happens and you get your face shot off

Report Post Tip

Agree with Elon about the perma-death, that and sometimes i can't stop laughing at the various profiles, the chosen gif's are often very amusing, i won't single anyone out as there are quite a few. Also some of the forum activity is a pure pleasure to witness. 

Report Post Tip

My favorite thing about the game is that whenever shit goes bad an the server gets controlled by bad gangs eventually if you come back they will all be dead an you can start fresh without worrying about people coming at you for this an that you did on a old character.

Report Post Tip
The best thing in MR is seeing people get roasted in the streets . Complaining about goofy shit . All good hilarious fun to me . Or seeing people come back from dying and bitch about it . Those are the best things in MR other than being the biggest drug dealer on the east coast 🔥
Report Post Tip

just talking to people on here, having a laugh and mixing with people, also perma death is quite nice, means that people can't stay in power for too long..

Report Post Tip

At first, I did not like the perma death, and as a new player, it confused me the first two times, but I do like how it revolves the player base.

I like that there are many 'paying' players and active admin. For my personal game play... and why I log in each day -- friends, just talking and laughing it up. Attempts to encourage role play (like good writing) is something I also like to see.

Report Post Tip

I like to talk to others players and when have different events. The adm help a lot it because they are very active.

Report Post Tip

Coming back and talking to all the friends Ive made over the years. But this one ^ above me always teases me and picks on me everyday (shes a meanie).

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: wats your favorite thing about the game
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL