Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 09:39:44
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
What do you think about Facebook? Started by: Twingy on May 05, '09 10:41

I dont mind it i can keep in touch with folks though it can annoy me now with the stupid algorithm fact checking jokes and pinging me for shit i posted 5 years ago which was acceptable but now isnt. :/ 

Report Post Tip

ive used it and have an account but dont juse it as much. i used to be worried about what i was missing when i was not on it. but it can come in handy depending on what you want ot use it for, i have been caught up reading dramatic posts for hours glad i dont do that anymore.

Report Post Tip

I will admit, I used to be a FB addict.  I find myself drifting further away from it for some time now.  It all started at Election time.  I got so sick of all the BS political crap from both sides.  It got really old.  FC picked and chose what ones to allow and some that should have been removed, seemed to remain.   It has gotten a bit back to normal.  I like catching up with friends & family pictures and things that they are doing in their lives.  

Report Post Tip
Facebook it's pretty dead these days. I like it because it reminds me of friends and family bdays, but other than that I don't use it much anymore. And I always liked Orkut more.
Report Post Tip

I have a Facebook account but don't really use it only for the games I play and to keep in touch with a couple of my friends. 

Report Post Tip

I like it for the social aspect, but for god sakes keep it positive folks.

i don’t need negativity, and I don’t need your conspiracy theories. Automatic friend-wack.

Report Post Tip

It's antiquated in concept.  Thats why you dont see any kids on it.  They all think its for boomers and they're right.

Interested to see what they do with the Metaverse.  I imagine it will be a step in the total wrong direction.  

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What do you think about Facebook?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL