Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 08:37:31
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Busting a Speech Started by: Global on May 05, '09 13:05
Damn A meant A
Report Post Tip
Actually I did say more. I explained why in some contexts, giving drug prices to people outside the family may be considered ok. I went on to agree that giving drug prices to strangers was wrong - i thought that would be self explanatory so I didnt say why. Obviously a mistake. Then |I suggested a reason why there was such a strong negative reaction to the thread in the first place.

Chemical on the other hand basically just said, Friends are cool because we can share drug prices. Completely missing the point of the thread.
Report Post Tip
NewBestFriend, what kind of mail is that "E"?

Do we have class A, class B and so on?
Report Post Tip
Oh I invented this new way of wiring people information, its pretty complicated though I wouldn't worry about it - it wont catch on probably.
Report Post Tip
"Its coming from someone called, I don't know, Miekal Corloan, the point is you've never heard of him and he definitely isn't in your family." (Excuse my grammatical corrections)

This is the first problem. Are people really this approachable? We're supposed to be the most dangerous mother fuckers in town, and we have newbies from other families asking us for our local drug prices? If you're ranked above Made Man, it's almost a disgrace. I would look at a request from someone as disrespectful, if they are outside my family.

If they included their own drug listings, without knowing you, ever speaking to you, or receiving a reply, they shouldn't be alive. If you are blindly assisting another family with a 'hope' they might send theirs back, you are foolish. Kinda sad that this situation even needs to be brought up.
Report Post Tip
Listens to all the different points of view, raises hand to catch the others' attention, and speaks..

I have something to say...

I feel that in the mafia world, it's not about having perfect, well-brought up manners, but it is RESPECT to Family members and other members from the different Families which is important. It is a mark of disrespect if we disobey the rules of the Family and as a result of our foolish actions, causes a war between the Families.

I believe that we should serve and remain loyal to our Families first, share information among our Family members and work together as a Family.. Should there be a need to share information with the other Families, I believe it is best to let the Dons communicate among themselves...

Anyway, this is just an opinion, to each, their own...
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Busting a Speech
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL