Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 09:34:04
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
A Wedding In The Windy City Started by: Fannie on May 09, '09 10:01
Youre walking down the streets of Chicago, you notice the chapel just ahead, reaching into your left pocket you remove a white envelope on top a red seal. You walk up the main marble steps of the church; you pause looking up at the architectural work, marveled by the craftsmanship. Two guards that stand halt you in your way, you are quick to show them the invitation. You make your way down the aisle, the sun shining

through the windows. You make your way to your designated pew and take a seat.

"The Big day has finally here, Christ I can say this is the most nerve racking feeling in my life, but yet I am really excited ha I guess it's how these things work eh?"

TM makes his way out of the room ascending the stairs from the basement of the chapel he stands at the entrance looking down the aisle at the crowd that has gathered, he looks up at the alter and leans to Adrian

"Alright bud this is it, you're sure I look ok right?"Adrian laughs and replies" would you stop worrying you look alright now get out there man"

TM walks down the aisle looking around at the same time at the people that have gathered, he stands in front of the alter. He shakes the priests hand waiting for his Bride

"Hey Alessia, have you seen my earrings? You know... the 'dangly' ones?"

Alessia walks over to her and points towards the mirror. Fannie notices her earrings hanging perfectly from her ears.

"Ugh! Really..? How did I not remember putting them in? Wow, I didn't think I would be this nervous.. Oh my, Alessia, You look gorgeous!"

"Fannie calm down, it's expected, it's your wedding day! And have you looked in the mirror? Beautiful!! Are you ready to go? Its time!" Alessia says as she grabs the flowers

Right at that moment Fannie and Alessia hear music playing from inside the church.

"Ummm.. Shoes check. Flowers, check. Hows my hair? My dress look ok?" Fannie asks as she quickly checks the mirror

"Like I said before, You look beautiful!" Alessia says as she slowly opens the door and walks out to take her place at the alter.

Fannie takes one more look in the mirror and then walks toward the door. She takes a deep breath and grabs the handle. She opens the door and notices everyone staring at her. She looks around at all of her friends and then locks eyes with her husband-to-be and smiles, brighter than she ever had before. Still staring at him, she makes her way down the aisle and to the alter.

TM looks at Fannie and smiles, watching her make her way to the alter. His eyes fixed on hers as she now stands across from him, the smile on his face bright, his heart joyed at the sight of his bride he nods at Nicky as the precession begins. Nicky starts to speak

"Ladies and gentlemen, it is with great pleasure that we gather today to witness the joining of two hands, and two hearts in holy matrimony. These two people, TM and Fannie, have fallen in love so deeply, so completely, that today, they make a bond, a sacred covenant before God, whereby their hearts, their bodies, and their souls shall be united as one in marriage for the rest of their days."

"TM and Fannie's respective families, together with their friends, each represent a circle of love. A circle of love where members care for, and nurture each other, in times of joy and in times of sorrow. Today, TM and Fannie join their lives together to make a new circle of love, one that overlaps with, and is made stronger by those from which it has emerged. You have been invited here because of their special relationship with you, to witness the creation of this sacred bond."

"TM and Fannie, please face each other and join your hands, and in so doing, join your hearts."

"TM, do you take you Fannie, to be your lawfully wedded wife,

to have and to hold, to love and to cherish,

for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer,

in sickness and in health,

from this day forward, until death do you part?"

"I do."

"Fannie, do you take you TM, to be your lawfully wedded husband,

to have and to hold, to love and to cherish,

for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer,

in sickness and in health,

from this day forward, until death do you part?"

"I do."

At that moment AlfonsiTimello stands up from his pew, walks up to the alter, and stops in front of the bride and groom. He opens his coat and grabs two rings from his pocket, handing one to Fannie and the other to TM. He then steps down from the alter and takes his seat.

The two exchange rings and Nicky continues

"TM and Fannie,

With the support of your families and friends,

By the vows you have made to one another,

By the strength of your covenant,

And in the presence of God,

It is my pleasure to pronounce you "Husband and Wife."

You may kiss the bride."

TM smiles at Fannie he takes one-step forward lifting up her vale. He gazes deep into her eyes smiling their lips meet as they share that sacred kiss. They smile at one another as Nicky announces

"Ladies and gentlemen, I am pleased to present to you,"

"Mr. and Mrs. Scarface"
Report Post Tip
Congratz Guys, I wish you both the best of luck.
Report Post Tip
LargeHamster stands watching the proceedings with a joyful look on his face.

Fannie and TM many congratulations on your wedding it almost brought a tear to my eye. ive seen you 2 love birds around the HQ and i knew this day was coming.

LargeHamster oulls out his hip flask which hes been drinking out of for the majority of the day and takes another mouth full.

well i guess you 2 want to go on your honey moon so wont keep you any longer.
Report Post Tip
Congrats.
Report Post Tip
*stopped at the door by the guards and not allowed in because of his garments*

You damn guards!! These are my Sunday best.

*watch through the door and yells out, "Congratz"*
Report Post Tip
Congratulation!

GO MAKE SOME BABIES :P
Report Post Tip
Wow, Congratz guys !
Report Post Tip
Sids-Nan skips in and whisks Fannie off her feet and takes her on a holiday far far away.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations I wish you the best of luck. Will we be seeing some TM Jr's ??
Report Post Tip
Congrats you two this is truely a momentus occasion,may you have a long life filled with love and happiness together
Report Post Tip
Congrats
Report Post Tip
The_Nurse walks over to TM and Fannie and says:

"I am from Don Vicodin's Family, and on behalf of my Family, I congratulate you on your marriage. May the two of you have a happy and blissful marriage, have many children and grandchildren after you and will the happiness last till the end of your lives..."

The_Nurse hands over an envelope containing $500 cash to TM as a wedding gift.
Report Post Tip
Adrian watches the ceremony and he can't help a tear of joy rolling down his cheek. Watching his little brother getting married fills him with pride. Knowing that he is marrying the girl of his dreams makes him even happier for him.

As soon as they break that first kiss, Adrian approaches the groom and gives him a tight hug and he kisses the bride on both cheeks.
Report Post Tip
Congrats to the newly weddings

May you have best wishes
Report Post Tip
THE-SAINT stand in the wiating to say congrats to the newly wedd's
Report Post Tip
tibeius stepped up to the podium and looked at the happily married couple

Congratulations, I wish each of you good luck and a fine fortune in the days to come.
Report Post Tip
Joker stands in the back of the church with his arms behind his back

As the newly weds head towards the door hand in hand, Joker says to them.

I wish you two the best of wishes.
Report Post Tip
Congrats to the happy couple! Best of luck!
Report Post Tip
Congratulations on this beautiful union. May you two always have each other from now until the end of time. Best wishes to the two of you.
Report Post Tip
Watching the reception die down, a tipsy Vicodin approached the new married couple, with his arm wrapped around his bodyguard for support.

Well, well. Congratulations, you two. I've seen both of you grow up to be two wonderful people, and I'm sure you'll bring each other many years of happiness.

Glancing at Fannie, Vicodin muttered to her.

Hopefully you can keep him in check.. He had a slight problem with the bottle back in the day.

Winking at her, he made his way back to the reception area.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Wedding In The Windy City
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL