Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 23:34:07
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Admin Competition - A Cunning Linguist. Started by: Squishy on May 15, '09 16:02
There once was a man named squishy

he kicked people off, quite fishy

he,s quick to the ban

but me im a fan

there once was a man named squishy

:) lol
Report Post Tip
There once was a spider

He was from the interwebz

Refused to turn red

Because he was made of lead

And then I stabbed him.

(MARIO WAS RIGHT IT TURNS EVERYTHING TO GOLD)
Report Post Tip
There is an assistant named tiggy,

Who displays sad eyes like a piggy,

Because we had a great day,

Godfather was mere inches away,

Hilarious failed pro wack no biggie.

Insult was compounded with injury,

When a cretin of such gingery,

Attained the rank,

A slimy wee wank,

The disgraceful Cluase Mclapninjury.
Report Post Tip
Camazotz is a mighty horrible c,

His tragic face makes women flee,

He smells like shit,

Has a woman's slit,

And forces kids to sit on his knee.
Report Post Tip
Times must be awfully fucking grim,

When climbing from a chair destroys a limb,

What a disaster,

Leg in plaster,

Assistant Sprozza I'm surly better than him.
Report Post Tip
Oh Frankie oh Frankie, let's play a game.

As long as we clean up the mess before we came.

Perhaps I can persuade you into some role play?

You know we could go all the way!

Oh Frankie oh Frankie, let's play a game.
Report Post Tip
It really was amazing...
Report Post Tip
Oh yes an amazing game it was, the best in town.

The game is like levels, sometimes you go up sometimes I go down.

And then reality kicks in and it's game over on the spot.

But oh FrankieFigs you are a big shot!

Maybe I'll see you next time I comedown...

Oh yes an amazing game it was, the best in town.
Report Post Tip
Sprozza opened his apartment door, pushed it aside and let his date walk through. Holding his jacket in one hand and her purse in the other, he closed the door with his hip, careful not to disturb his gun, a Magnum he kept in his pants. "Take a seat, I'll be right there." He said, walking through the living room into the kitchen. Sprozza had been waiting for some time to date Jenny and at last, she'd said yes. "Do you want a drink?" he shouted whilst reaching for two glasses.

"Sure, something hard please." Jenny shouted back. Sprozza nearly dropped the glasses, this was the moment he'd been waiting for! Pouring them both a whiskey, he walked in, hands shaking with excitement. He handed a glass to Jenny, who took it, put it to her lips and downed the contents and smiled."Lets see your gun big boy!"

Sprozza's head nearly exploded! He reached into his pants and pulled his gun out. Jenny smiled and touched the tip, staring Sprozza in the eye.

"Can I make it shoot?" She asked.

"You can indeed! Most of the time I'm just playing with it by myself to practice but I'm sure it'll shoot for you too, you just need to squeeze it here." he said, holding her hand and placing it on the shaft. Jenny squeezed but nothing happened, she squeezed again and again! Disappointed, she looked at Sprozza who nodded at the gun with a slightly nervous smile, Jenny squeezed again and began to shake the gun but still nothing happened. She looked up at Sprozza,

"It's not working, perhaps I should go." Disheartened, Sprozza took a hold of his gun. "It works, I swear." Fumbling, Sprozza couldn't get the gun to shoot it's load.

"Thanks for a lovely evening Sprozza but it's getting late, I should go." And with that, Jenny left.

"Stupid gun!" Feeling sorry for himself, Sprozza turned to TV on with his left hand, continuing to play with his gun in his right. Flicking through the channels, trying to find something interesting to watch, he turned over to see David Hasselhoff running along a beach.

"BANG!"
Report Post Tip
Izzy and Belle were having dessert it would seem,

Belle couldn't get enough of Izzy's cream,

White and foamy it was quite the treat,

The perfect topping for any sweet,

They both finished off and seemed quite cheery, the way they acted was kind of eerie,

"Same time tomorrow man?" Belle said, as Izzy chuckled and said "That's the plan"
Report Post Tip
Once was an old guy named TheWarWithin,

Word on the street 'twas he's addicted to gin.

Walking along all drunken and giddy

His alcohol ran out, began to whine like a kiddie

Crying and complaining and generally sad,

Now that he's sober, things could go bad.
Report Post Tip
Here's my story about how mam Tiggy became my favorite admin.

Just as I placed my first step in the mafioso city of Detroit I felt something cold against the back of my neck. Then a voice spoke up, "Hand over everything and I mean everything."

There I was left with just a bunch of rags. My dream of setting up a legitimate business in the city was shattered. I roamed around the city with a growling stomach nothing in my pockets.

I was cursing my decision for leaving Torncity when suddenly I saw this lady with a large purse hanging on her shoulder come towards me. My hunger made me try snatching that but as I tried to do so I felt something hard smack into my face.

When I woke up I found myself on a cozy cot. The lady had brought me to her home. She was standing infront of me with a hot cup of what she called coffee.

She handed the cup over and I heard her utter her first words, "Sorry for the blow, I didn't mean to hit that hard. You seem to be new here. What made you do this?" to which I narrated everything.

The lady told me the rules of the city and everything else I needed to learn to survive in the city. She told me how she had started off and reached that high. In a manner, she filled me with courage to fight.

While I was moving towards the door I heard her say, "The name's Tiggy by the way and if you ever need help feel free to walk in."

Report Post Tip
Oh Rianne, you certainly are a Vixen

A big box you bought...the flavors were mixin'

Certainly one of the best, yes top three

So good actually, you could charge a hefty fee

Still on my mind and my heart still needs fixin'

Oh Rianne, you certainly are a Vixen
Report Post Tip
In the best three you say? I like to be in on the top.

Do you remember that visit by the way? To that sweet shop?

They had a selection numerous of toys.

Some for the girls and some for the boys.

Oh and do you remember those sweets with a taste?

They were so yummy when properly placed.

I am sure you enjoyed it just as much as I did.

Cause I still remember and oh it was splendid.

Frankie my flame, you are still on my mind.

When it comes to playing this game.. you are one of a kind.
Report Post Tip
I am sure I enjoyed it more.

damn near made me fall to the floor.

I'm positive they were in their proper place

Couldn't you tell by the look on my face?

Splendid it was, when your where all done

remember? Every part of my body was numb..

You were number one, and was about to win

but when I asked for more, you said never again

you know I'm not to proud to beg for this

Give Frankie more, I'm sure that'll put you back on the top of the list
Report Post Tip
Perhaps the moment of heat was the beauty of our games.

If it would continue now, venus could be in flames.

And baby, there's not enough water do put out that fire.

So when I said never again it was to escape my desire.

Little that you know, a dream got full filled.

That great gun of yours is definately skilled.

You might think you enjoyed it more, but you'll never be sure.

What lasts now is a result of the games, we both have to endure.

Every time I think about you I have a smile.

Cause Frankie, our game had some serious freestyle.

Upside down, on the floor and side ways...

Oh dear FrankieFigs, I love you.. always!
Report Post Tip
This competition is now closed, I will have a few independent people review it and will have the results posted when they are done.

Thank you all for your submissions :)
Report Post Tip

Squishy you're mushy like mid-winter soup,

Certainly a quick one to catch us on dupes,

Possibly kill us, maybe a ban,

You've still got to know I'm your number one fan

Reply by: SirSammyRourke at May 15, '09 16:24

The other day, Belle and I made plans to have lunch together. I had been saving money for the past few weeks and I was ready to have her come so I could give her a very special present. I stopped off at the jewelry store in order to pick up my pre-order, but when I got there I noticed the salesgirl was already servicing another customer. I waited a few minutes, paid for my gift, and departed.

We got to the restaurant and it was fairly crowded. Belle was already seated and looked beautiful in her red dress. Since I had been working on the roof earlier, I pulled my caulk out of my pocket and placed it on the table. After feeling around for a few minutes, I finally found Belle's box. I reached deep into my pocket and handed it to her. Belle unwrapped my package and exclaimed with glee, "Rourkey, thank you! It's so big!!! I have always wanted one of these!!! Will you help me put it on?" I was more than happy to oblige her so I slung the pearl necklace she always wanted right around her neck.

Fin

Reply by: RourkeyRourke at May 15, '09 16:35

Camazotz. A name now synonymous with infamy. Did anyone know that Camazotz used to work a few odd jobs before he became an assistant? Here are just a few:

Plumber - Cam was an expert at laying pipe

Animal Trainer - His specialty was the donkey punch

Dance Instructor - Quite good at the horizontal mambo

Interior Decorator - Made sure the carpet matched the curtains

Music Teacher - Played the rusty trombone

Mexican Wrestler - His stage name was Dirty Sanchez

Construction Worker to the Rich and Famous - Notoriously famous for installing golden showers

Butcher - Always offered to beat your meat so you wouldn't have to

Door to Door Carpet Cleaner - He always used the Cleveland Steamer (patent pending)

I'm proud of you, Cam. Your resume is extensive.

Reply by: RourkeyRourke at May 15, '09 16:53

Squishy and I were sitting around our apartment one day when both of us realized we hadn't eaten all day. I turned to my friend and said, "I'm hungry and thinking about eating a taco or two. Want to go get some?" Squishy said, "No thanks....I don't really like tacos. I definitely prefer hot dogs." I was outraged and exclaimed, "What do you mean you don't like tacos?" Squishy replied, "Well, I just really love to eat meat. Let's be honest here....I absolutely CANNOT get enough meat. Let me put this in perspective for you."

Squishy gestured to his pets in the backyard. He owned a veritable zoo of all types of animals back there. He started pointing to several for emphasis and started saying, "I would choke my chicken if it meant I could inhale meat quicker. I would spank my monkey just to eat meat all day. You see that dolphin in the tank? I would flog my dolphin just to fill my mouth with meat. I would charm the snake if he would help point me in the meat direction. I would even wrestle the eel for a sweet bit of meat." Squishy finished talking about his animals and pointed to his next door neighbor. "I would even play peekaboo with Mr. Johnson over there if he would let me have some of his meat."

After hearing his rant, I threw a few dogs on the grill for Squishy. I then turned to him and asked, "You want a little mayonnaise on your meat?" Squishy nodded feverishly and crammed all the meat he could fit into his mouth. Of course, Squishy was a good boy and always swallowed when meat was in his mouth.

Fin

Reply by: RourkeyRourke at May 15, '09 17:18

There was was admin named Arao

Oddly enough it rhymes with cow

He stole lots of cash

Disappeared with a flash

Last lines of limericks are hard

Reply by: RourkeyRourke at May 15, '09 17:42

Times must be awfully fucking grim,

When climbing from a chair destroys a limb,

What a disaster,

Leg in plaster,

Assistant Sprozza I'm surly better than him.

Reply by: SeanMackey at May 16, '09 12:08

Sprozza opened his apartment door, pushed it aside and let his date walk through. Holding his jacket in one hand and her purse in the other, he closed the door with his hip, careful not to disturb his gun, a Magnum he kept in his pants. "Take a seat, I'll be right there." He said, walking through the living room into the kitchen. Sprozza had been waiting for some time to date Jenny and at last, she'd said yes. "Do you want a drink?" he shouted whilst reaching for two glasses.

"Sure, something hard please." Jenny shouted back. Sprozza nearly dropped the glasses, this was the moment he'd been waiting for! Pouring them both a whiskey, he walked in, hands shaking with excitement. He handed a glass to Jenny, who took it, put it to her lips and downed the contents and smiled."Lets see your gun big boy!"

Sprozza's head nearly exploded! He reached into his pants and pulled his gun out. Jenny smiled and touched the tip, staring Sprozza in the eye.

"Can I make it shoot?" She asked.

"You can indeed! Most of the time I'm just playing with it by myself to practice but I'm sure it'll shoot for you too, you just need to squeeze it here." he said, holding her hand and placing it on the shaft. Jenny squeezed but nothing happened, she squeezed again and again! Disappointed, she looked at Sprozza who nodded at the gun with a slightly nervous smile, Jenny squeezed again and began to shake the gun but still nothing happened. She looked up at Sprozza,

"It's not working, perhaps I should go." Disheartened, Sprozza took a hold of his gun. "It works, I swear." Fumbling, Sprozza couldn't get the gun to shoot it's load.

"Thanks for a lovely evening Sprozza but it's getting late, I should go." And with that, Jenny left.

"Stupid gun!" Feeling sorry for himself, Sprozza turned to TV on with his left hand, continuing to play with his gun in his right. Flicking through the channels, trying to find something interesting to watch, he turned over to see David Hasselhoff running along a beach.

"BANG!"

Reply by: Rhuarc at May 16, '09 19:21

One day Squishy was sitting on his chair.

What happend today was something very rare.

Squishy was thinking long and hard about his sin.

And this actually gave him some growth within.

Now he was in trouble with the lovely secretary Linda.

See the two of them got stuck, well kinda.

He knew that it would not be easy to pull out.

It seemed so easy when Linda opened her mouth.

They needed to handle this situation right now.

Linda, Squishy begged, start working on a solution some how.

Quickly Linda realised the solution was right infront of her nose.

Maybe she needed to suck up a bit more to Squishy, see how that goes.

Gently she approached, she noticed him getting stronger.

And within a few minutes the problem was there no longer.

Reply by: Scipita at May 15, '09 18:51

The following are the ones who received at least 3 votes each in our little poll. The above will each receive 1 bodyguard for their efforts.

All entrants will receive 250k for their submissions.

Thank you all for your efforts, this one turned out great :)
Report Post Tip
Thank you very much for this contest!

Also, many thanks to those who voted for my art.
Report Post Tip
All entrants including us winners, or just those who had less than three votes?
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Admin Competition - A Cunning Linguist.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL