Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 00:31:47
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
People with no lives Started by: UpYers on May 17, '09 02:03
>:(

Marietta does not own the WHOLE WORLD as she still does not own me and my STAPLER!

What evs.
Report Post Tip
You may call me as many names as you like, Its not my fault your lack of achievement has you coming back here for more. You try to play it off as the new arrival who wants no part in this world yet you are here and speak hatred upon those who have achieved something.

Its okay son. Many family lines go through this phase.
Report Post Tip
I own you, right Pickles?

Bats eyelashes
Report Post Tip
I don't think Marietta could ever get killed.

Zeus would have to get off his fucking throne and chuck lightning at her before she dies. xD
Report Post Tip
Or, before Marietta could die, Jimmy the cowardly lion would have to find his heart... Perhaps somewhere... in OZ?
Report Post Tip
I'm confused by this banana and smootch thing. I'll just continue to stare at you in fright until somehow I wake up from this entire ordeal.
Report Post Tip
awwww look at him trying to get me to fight with my sister. Hey sis look out He swings a pillow at Marietta
Report Post Tip
I am offended...you didn't mention me!

*sobs*
Report Post Tip
Maybe UpYers is just looking for attention?
Report Post Tip
Oh I think most of the Rourkes have a piece of my heart! ~__^
Report Post Tip
pickles owns me
Report Post Tip
I apologize, Marc_Jamieson. You can have no life as well.

And I apologize Jimmy. You see, I too have accomplished quite a bit in this here world at different times. But that was when I had ABSOLUTELY NO LIFE so I can sympathize with your anger. But now, I've developed a life of Buddhist-like serenity which I wish to share with you for your benefit. Oh, and I wish to share it with Marietta via a Big 'OL SMOOCH and a ripe banana. Fear not sweet princess, the fear will go away but the scent of ripe banana will linger to give you strength!

SMOOTCH!!!!!
Report Post Tip
Yay I have no life!

wait...
Report Post Tip
So you are popping in at almost 3am to accuse the CL's of having no life.

When you, at 3am are... nevermind, you're your own catch 22
Report Post Tip
DorkRourke stands and watches as Bubba breaks out from the city jail, only to chase UpYers down and give it to him, up his...
Report Post Tip
What is this "life" you speak of and where can I buy one? I'll trade some heroin for it? How about a crackdown or two?

She sighs sadly..

At this rate I'm never going to find one. I guess I am destined to commit petty crimes and the occasional felony for the rest of my life.

I shall go peddle my wares elsewhere before I find a dark corner to cry myself to sleep in because you told me I have no life and that am basically insignificant as I am only a right hand.

Thank you for making my day.
Report Post Tip
Still not understanding the bananas and SMOOTCHES. You'll have to be a little more direct with me. I don't follow big words too well.
Report Post Tip
Can I give you bananas and smootchies Marietta? I've been told that I make a mean banana bread too.
Report Post Tip
Oh great, more bubba jokes. Bubba-licious!

And I'm excruciatingly drunk so here I am, giving company to the miserable. (Yes, I do like these shores but daaaammmmmnnnn they take a lot of time, don't they?)

Grabs JimmyTheCowardLionHeart by the shoulder and they skip down the yellow-brick blood-stained streets singing "If we only had a life...."

C'mon people! You like it when a jerkwad comes to these shores for a short time, spouts a bunch of true crap about people, then gets used as target practice, allowing one lucky person the small vindication of being able to "rid the streets" of rudeness and such. An ancestor of mine once got a whisper "This will teach you a lesson" and I think it's hilarious that his death was taken so seriously.

Awwwww..... do the big mean CLs and other high-rankers get offended by lil' ol' me? A new Thug? I thought you were bigger than that, honestly. But no problem, some people will enjoy what I'm doing, others will get offended. You can measure the size of a man's character (and pee-pee) by how well he handles jibes.

As for women--they just generally rock no matter what they do (as long as I'm drunk) so you ladies all get a free pass on this one. Just remember, the guys with the smallest..... characters... got the most offended at this. And the guys with by far the biggest..... characters... thought this was funny (or started the thread in the first place) blows on his knuckles and polishes his nails on his 10,000 dollar suit collar.
Report Post Tip
In that case I was mightily amused by the whole thing.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: People with no lives
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL