Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 01:56:47
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
People with no lives Started by: UpYers on May 17, '09 02:03
kicks himself for doing this

What is truly sad, is that some how this garbage basically OOC poster has garnered more responses than threads regarding earlier events and Auths. Not to mention the other speeches that had much more thought and integrity than this.

shakes head at himself for furthering the problem by adding a comment
Report Post Tip
It's because this is a bunch funner. :) Quite frankly, this thread is a bunch of fun. It's like a blossoming flower that will soon be dead by the snows of winter. Enjoy it while you can--add whatever you can to it. Because eventually it will wither and die and you may regret the words you didn't add in order to keep the blossom alive.

And it's very f(#king true.

SMOOOTCHES Marietta and points to the ripe banana he's given her

You will never die as long as you don't wipe the SMOOTCH from your face and you keep the ripe banana on your person. This is a warlock charm so don't overlook it. Failure to do so will mean in a bad fate for you. A vision of whirling death and laughing grandmothers in shrouded hoods spins around you as you fade to blackness.

They already have your life, Marietta. All it takes is one stray shot. You must put the SMOOTCH and RIPE BANANA in your profile or you risk a deadly stray shot from a low-ranked mafioso. But with those two items in your profile you will remain invincible for as long as these shores exist.
Report Post Tip
This list makes me feel all warm inside.
Report Post Tip
Once again, I (anonymously) have proven that a thug can dominate the streets. Even on a drunken night during which time most of the players are off living their lives, I can show up, dominate the streets, and disappear only to be seen in the streets of the future when I'm needed to break the monotony of this crazy life "game" that we all play.

There is no life in the streets. I've just prove that.

Feel free to debate that as many times as all you idiots want to! (but Marietta, you remain the best no matter what)

And yes, I respect all the CLs. But I disrespect what has happened to these shores due to your complacent nature.

More than one GF or GM? Shame on ALL of you!!!!!

Tap dances back to the boat never to be seen or heard from again.

(unless he or his offspring feel like it...)
Report Post Tip
Dammit! Doesn't anyone have enough of "no-life" to respond to this thread again? Geeze people, maybe you have more life than I thought...

thinks deeply while lighting a cigarette...

Nah!!!!
Report Post Tip
WOOOHOOOOOO I DONT HAVE A LIFE !!!

Yay go me I always wanted to do that !!

Im sorry Upyears but....... If i didnt have a life then I wouldnt be typing at this moment.
Report Post Tip
You don't DK you are using your telepathic powers to speak with us from beyond the grave
Report Post Tip
Speaking of which anyone got any holy water or some garlic so i can get rid of DK
Report Post Tip
Nah your ok DK just as long as i'm in the light and have a stake in my pocket with a cross
Report Post Tip
hahahaha John
Report Post Tip
Hey hold on, what the fuck? Why aint I on there? :/
Report Post Tip
What's worse? Someone with no life, or someone who compiles a list of those with no life?
Report Post Tip
Dr_Pickles, trying to make a point, your reasoning assumes we have no life.

I am perfectly happy with the life I lead. Entertainment is a proven necessity for human beings and different people have different ways of being entertained.

It just catches my attention the insecurity of UpYers that he feels the need to attack somebody else's hobby to feel that he has a life of his own.
Report Post Tip
How's this for not having a life (or an identity). Upong re-reading this thread, I thought some people were talking about me. Curse you non-Pickles Pickles! I find you very confusing.
Report Post Tip
What's a life?
Report Post Tip
"Hello My name is Ruaidhri_M and I have no life either."

Breaks down into tears.

"Please help me."
Report Post Tip
It's ok, it's ok, the first step is admitting that you have a problem. The next step is to fix that problem. There are only 2 steps! My method is the best!
Report Post Tip
Fever reads over and listens to everything said. He pulls a revolver and shoots UpYers.

Who don't have a life now?
Report Post Tip
Sits naked in a bean bag chair eating cheetos
Report Post Tip
Somehow that visual disturbs me. Grabs the Cheetos
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: People with no lives
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL