Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 08:03:33
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Kes, or Enemas Started by: maxwell on Nov 02, '07 23:45
After a bit of a disagreement over a cup of coffee, I made the controversial claim that nobody likes Kes. Now I've left the coffee shop and come out to the streets, and I'm ready to take this claim one step further...

I am willing to bet that the average mafioso prefers an enema to having to listen to Kes for more than a minute.

This is a bit of a survey. Hopefully we will get not only a decent sized survey sample, but also detailed explanations as to the reasoning behind your choice.

So which is it, my fellow mafiosi? Do you prefer enemas, or the human equivalent of water up the butt, Kes?

Please offer a sound explanation behind your choice, and our analysts to disclose the results of the survey after a sizable sample has been acquired.
Report Post Tip
I like to think my voice carries a little weight on the streets nowdays. With this being said, I 've always enjoyed the company of Kes. It's one of the "once you get to know him, you love him for life.. much like herpes"

So, if I had to choose between an enema and Kes, I would definitely choose Kes any day the week.
Report Post Tip
Who the fuck is Kes, and why do I care?

These are important details you're lacking.
Report Post Tip
Kes used to be a big deal around here. But no, you shouldn't care. Just cast your vote for an enema.

Nobody likes you either, RonMexico. Perhaps the next survey should be: "Herpes, or RonMexico?"
Report Post Tip
i thought ronmexico and herpes were kind of a package deal, where choosing would just be redundant. i kid, i actually like ron's stylings from what i've seen. good show.
Report Post Tip
Hmm im not sure what Kes has done to make you feel this way but i also find Kes great to get along with.

or is it a bad thing to have fun, joke with friends and talk incoherntly sometimes.

each to there own but I dont agree with you.
Report Post Tip
Well, looks like the crowd's turned against you, maxwell. One hell of a feat, I must say, as they didn't seem to be very much with you to begin with.

Anyway, I've always been one to root for the underdog, so chalk up a vote for enemas.

And I'm quite aware that people don't really like me. I don't like them either. They steal my thoughts at night, I'm sure of it. That's why I don't use shortwave radios.

And Strummer... he just smells like a terrible person.
Report Post Tip
I was going to stay out of this but I cannot..

Both Kes and enemas cause discomfort... But the kind caused by an enema goes away. The kind Kes causes sticks with you for life.

Don't hate me Kes.. I still love you.
Report Post Tip
I remember a time when a man appreciated a good ol' enema.

You dastardly kids don't appreciate nothin' these days.
Report Post Tip
Kes is the bane of my life. Having said that, he supports Utd and is constantly drunk.

I see more parallels as the days go by.

Love ya Kes.

Kiss kiss
Report Post Tip
What an interesting question to ask, and an unusual situation I have with which to reply. Due to complications that arose when I first met Kes, I now HAVE to have a biweekly saline enema.

I will say though, that the enema leaves me more refreshed and clean feeling when I'm done than when I'm done with Kes.
Report Post Tip
I have nothing against Kes, personally I like him.. When I started chatting to him I found him hilarious... To this day he still makes me laugh and I always get on with him....

So I would go for Kes.
Report Post Tip
he is funny but he is funny like retard.Go Kes.

I hope my cool name do not takes away my vote.
Report Post Tip
Why is this in the streets? Shouldn't this be in OOC?

And seeing as I don't know this Kes person I am going to have to say I vote for RonMexico to give Kes an enema filled with Herpes. ;)
Report Post Tip
Prophet, go to Back Alley, there is your place to be.
Report Post Tip
Damn looser, someone KILL HIM, KILL KILL KILL.why are you comming to streets and talking about OOC? I'd kill you right into face but i ain't wasting my time for you.
Report Post Tip
I don't know whats going on. Who are these people? I've never even heard of these mafiosos.
Report Post Tip
I only heard Kes was striptease dancer here in New Orleans.I dunno why they discuss about him, probably they don't like their wifes watching nude Kes, or they are gays.

Whatever LES US KNOW TOO
Report Post Tip
I don't know Kes, so I'm going to go with enemas.
Report Post Tip
I guess I should have done this sooner, but better late than never, right? For those who don't know this "Kes", he is better known under the alias "FornyMotherHooker". I guess I just assumed everyone would know the birth name of the man who is descended from the former LHM of the United Nations crime family when they controlled organized crime in this country.

Prophet, to answer your concerns, this poll is being taken in the streets because that is the place where I could get the most random sample of participants. Since one of my jobs is greasing the local politicians, I am familiar with their polling tactics. Sure, I could go into bars, but the owners might get annoyed, and the sample wouldn't be as random. It would likely be a sample of drunks, if I took the survey in bars only, and that would bias the results in favor of Kes. I want responses from a diverse class of mafiosi.

As for taking a survey in OOC, I'm not familiar with that place. Is it "Outside Orange County"? If so, then my sample would consist only of California residents, and the results would again be biased, given their known love for enemas.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Kes, or Enemas
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL