Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 08:52:18
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
NO and the Brick! Started by: JimmyTheLionHeart on May 20, '09 22:48
Jimmy walked out into the rather busy streets, where people where pushing and shoving trying to get to there destinations. He tried to whistle to get peoples attention. People ignored him. He motioned to his bodyguards to step forward and stand beside him . Reaching into his suit pocket he pulled out his gun and fired three shots in the air. People dropped to the ground and looked at him with fear in there eyes. He smiled at them and spoke

Ready to listen now!?

People slowly nod there head, and Jimmy proceeds

I come to you all today with some news about New Orleans. As many of you know, many moons ago I laid claim to the city of New Orleans. This was something I took on with open arms. I can say I loved the experience of having the control of 2 territories as well as all the people I have worked with. What I did not expect at the time was the work that came with it.

Having 2 cities has been a huge drain on myself as well as the city of Philadelphia. This is why today I would like to announce that I will be relinquishing full control of New Orleans to Brick_Pollitt.

Brick_Pollitt, you have shown time and time again that you have what it takes in this thing of ours. Today I give you the honor of New Orleans. Take care of her!

Remember that your brothers in Philadelphia are here should you ever need us.

As for Philadelphia, I look forward to having more time to improve its state and appeal.

That is all for now.

Jimmy smiles once more to the crowed before motioning for them to stand back up and continue there daily routine
Report Post Tip
Well done tiger, proof that hard word and diligence pays off!

Take it and go with it!
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Brick, a well deserved honor sir :)
Report Post Tip

As for Philadelphia, I look forward to having more time to improve its state and appeal.

Is this possible sir? Is there something hidden up your sleeve that is unbeknown to us!?

Congratulations Brick, you truly deserve this honor. I'd suspect it won't be too long until you lead the city with an iron fist as GodFather!
Report Post Tip
Congrats Brick!!
Report Post Tip
Congratulation Brick, i know you will do NO proud
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Brick long over due much respect to you.
Report Post Tip
sits down wearing a new t-shirt

Hmmm, I guess I should say Congo-Rats mate but my shirt says it all:

The front of the shirt

====Brick's List of Achievements====

Back of Shirt

====Shuttle Cock King====

=====Bingo Team Capt=====

=Grad. 65 in Class of 50=

NCAA Div 4AAA Pocket Pool Champ

==Control of New Orleans==

=Money-B's Gopher/Fluffer=

I think we all know the real honor in his achievements!!!

Seriously mate, Congrats well deserved now get your lock picks out and get that golden chalice...
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Brick! I am proud to live in the great city of NO with you as my boss.
Report Post Tip
Congrats Mr. Pollitt. This is a great day for the city of New Orleans. And for Elegido!
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Brick
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Brick, you have shown through your loyalty to Jimmy that this is an honour well deserved
Report Post Tip
Brick stood near Jimmy as he spoke, then when Jimmy was done, took the podium in order to say just a few words

First, I would like to thank Godfather Jimmy for this amazing opportunity. It's been a great honor for me to serve this city and Godfather Jimmy, and I look forward to taking the next step and doing what I can to improve the great city of New Orleans. I got my start with you Jimmy, and have served you ever since. You will always be a great friend, and mentor. And I look forward to our future endeavors together.

He looked to the crowd, nodded to a few friends, and winked to a few others.

Thank you all for your words of encouragement as I head into this next challenge. I appreciate your being here.

He looked beyond the crowd toward the city of New Orleans, then back to the crowd.

Right. I know there is much work to be done in New Orleans. And I'm going to start with the business district. We will be implementing some new ideas here in the near future that will enable easy access to and higher quality in the restaurants, bars, and other establishments here in the city. The business districts of all cities have always been of the utmost importance to me. My goal is to improve acccess to and the quality of all establishments in New Orleans. We'll get our hard hats out and begin work soon. The business district will be first, but it will not be last.

Once we have improved the business district, then we'll get to work on some other plans we'd like to implement within the city. Again, our goal is to make sure people continue to come to New Orleans for the benefits this city has to offer. So, we'll certainly have to improve the 'brand' that is New Orleans. We have so much to offer, so the goal is to make sure the community knows that as well.

So, hard hats are on, and it's time to get to work. But understand everything we do in this city will be guided by the code that we follow within Elegido. Words like honor, respect, loyalty, and omerta will be spoken frequently and will hold more meaning.

Expect more announcements soon.

Thank you so much for this honor.
Report Post Tip
Weeps silently as listens to this wonderful news.

Long Live The Elegido Corporation!!!
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Don Pollitt, I'm confident that you will perform your dutys as the leader of New Orleans in a excellent way.

I'm looking forward to see what the future brings here in our fine city.
Report Post Tip
<pepper stands="" quietly="" just="" behind="" brick="" a="" beaming="" smile="" on="" her="" face="" and="" eyes="" tear-laden="">

Brick, having worked with you for so long and knowing all of those incredible plans I know you have, I'm so pleased to see this happen. I'm so proud of you, Brick. So proud. More than words can say. Congratulations. I can't say it enough.</pepper>
Report Post Tip
Congratulations boss, it is very well deserved.

Hope to see you as Godfatehr soon.
Report Post Tip
Congrats on being given the full power of New Orleans, I hope you will do the right thing and wack Cav asap. Otherwise, you have been through a lot and Godfather Jimmy has faith in your abilities, so you will surely run the great city fine.
Report Post Tip
This is a most deserved honor. Congratulations, Don Pollitt.
Report Post Tip
Don Pollitt, many congratulations are in order for this prestigious honour. Hopefully the next stage is close for you. Once again, congratulations.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: NO and the Brick!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL