Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 04:29:38
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Godfather Pollitt Started by: Money-B on May 21, '09 12:22
It was a normal day at the office for Elegido. The members were running around doing their usual day to day activities. Like attending to Don Pollitt's personal Dr. Pepper plant. Hunting down good drug prices and worthless good for nothings to shoot. Pickles and Duke where in their Public Relations office for hours trying to put a positive spin on the latest Elegido fiasco. Money-B was showing the new guy around the HQ and Marc_Jaimeson was wondering the streets.

I was in my tabloid office, trying to think of what stupid worthless lies I could print today when I heard a scuffle outside. On investigating I over heard an argument between Don Pollitt and RHW Pepper.

Brick: I'm going to do it, I'm fed up of that old bastard just sitting there. Doing NOTHING but sit there and reap the profits of New Orleans. He deserves nothing!

Pepper: That may be true, but you can't just go and pull something like this off without the proper thought and man power!

Brick: That is all very well and good but I can not take it anymore! He needs to be removed from his post and I am the one to do it!

Don Pollitt then opened the door and stormed down the corridor. With pistols in hand and a slight glimour of rage in his eye he exited the HQ. Pepper follows close behind, noticing me standing there she speaks to me in a hurried manner

Pepper: Jonizzel, he's finally doing it. He's finally going to take on Godfather Chris_Moyles.

Jonizzel: Who?

Pepper: Exactly. He's pissed that he doesn't make an effort on anything anymore. Thinks the Godfather should be more active around here.

Jonizzel: Never heard of the guy. Does Don Pollitt need any help?

Pepper: Although he can handle himself extremely well in a fight, hand to hand or weapons. He will need our help to get into Godfather Moyles mansion. Once in the mansion, he'll be just fine. Grab what you can, for tonight, Don Pollitt makes well deserved history.

Jonizzel runs back to his room and grabs a few weapons. Along the way knocking on the other offices to alert the other members.

COME ON GUYS, THE TIME HAS COME!

By this time, Don Pollitt was already well on his way to the Godfathers mansion. We were all well aware that it could be too late to do anything.

On arriving at the mansion we were mortified. Don Pollitt's limo was rolled over, the driver still sitting in his seat. Held up by nothing but the his seat belt. The car was riddled with bullets, yet no Don Pollitt to be seen. What could be seen though? A mass of bloodied bodies of little known gangsters and goombas all over the floor. Atleast 10 or 12 of them. Brick obviously had excellent marksmanship skills. Pepper stood before us all and barked our orders.

Pepper: Right guys, I can't see Brick anywhere. That could be a good thing or bad thing. Money-B, go with Jonizzel around back. Pickles, take Marc_Jaimeson and check the right hand side of the mansion. Duke, you and Cav take the left hand side. Lenny_Varana, you come with me to the front. Take some of the associates with you. All of you.

Money-B and Jonizzel make their way to the back of the mansion. Stepping over body after body. On reaching the back Money-B and Jonizzel begin to realize that Don Pollitt had not entered this way. There where no bullet holes in the door locks and no windows jarred open. Money-B took out his pistol and placed it against the lock. With one shot the lock was obliterated and the door open. We then made our way to the front of the mansion to allow the others entry. Again, stepping over dead gangster after gangster. So obviously security.

They reached the main foyer to find Pepper and Lenny already standing there. Closely followed by the others.

Pepper: The door was open. He must have went right through the front!

Pepper led us upstairs while instructing Elegido's associates to keep watch on the ground floor and outside. Just in case anyone got a warning message to others loyal to Godfather Moyles. When we got to the top of the stairs we were relieved. There was Don Pollitt. Looking immaculate as always. You'd not have thought he was just involved in some heavy shooting, that's for sure.

Pepper: Brick you mad bastard. You need help?

Brick: JUST GET ME IN THAT ROOM!

The rest of Elegido's inner circle started to take positions around the room. Firing at anything they saw moving.

After intense fighting and wave after wave of bodyguards. The coast was clear. All of us, led by Don Pollitt headed for the door. In a whisper he said to us to...

Brick: Stand down. Stay put and make sure nothing else comes in or out of this door. Unless it's me.

He entered the room to the words "I've been expecting you, Brick." Once Don Pollitt had closed the door, there was silence. No one knew what was happening. We were all waiting in worry and anticipation of who was to come out of the door first. All but one of us. A quiet yet smiling Pepper was all to aware of what was going to happen. She knew this man better than most.

Our hearts drop as we hear a very loud bang and scuffling around the room and against the walls to which we were standing near. Then something that made us all gasp and silent.

BANG!

It was unmistakably the sound of a gunshot. Who would exit though? It was the worst and longest 5 minutes of our lives. Had Don Pollitt done it? Had he finally achieved after all the blood bath, had he achieved what he had set out to do?

The doors open, a man is standing there. His face covered in blood making it difficult to figure out the last man standing. Until Pepper smiled even more. She approached the man and hugged him tightly.

Pepper: I knew you'd do it.

Brick: Thanks hunni. Let's go home.

He was received by his members in excitement. Frantically shaking his hand and congratulating.

Jonizzel shakes Brick Pollitt's hand

Congratulations, Don Polli...

No

Congratulations, Godfather Pollitt.

(Jono is the mastermind behind this post. Unfortunately timing had it so he was not around.)
Report Post Tip
Wow! Just congratulated you on being head of NO and now this! Congratulations doesn't seem to cover it but are sincerely meant
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Brick, I wish you good luck.

V.
Report Post Tip
Never heard of the guy? Never heard of Chris Moyles? That's not a very nice way to talk to one of the most respected mobsters ever to walk these cities. I'm sure you rubbed a few people the wrong way with that comment. A little more respect is due to the retired Godfather Moyles than what has been shown here.

Other than that, congrats Brick. Well deserved.
Report Post Tip
*pops the top on the Moonshine*

This drinks here's for you! To the new Godfather of New Orleans!

*turns the bottle upside down in his mouth*
Report Post Tip
Godfather Pollitt, amazing achievement, well done.
Report Post Tip
Godfather Pollitt, many congratulations are in honour so soon after taking control of New Orleans, I wish you the best in your new venture as Godfather.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations on the awesome gain of Godfather Pollitt.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations, Godfather Pollitt. I have seen you grow from a young man to what you are today - A Godfather, standing in the streets before us.

With the recent control you've been given to New Orleans, one can only ask for such timing.

You've earned the suit, my friend.
Report Post Tip
Congratulation's!!! Ever since I joined the family I hoped for this day to come!
Report Post Tip
Sips on a hot coffee sitting in a chair across the street from the brand new HQ in New Orleans.. waiting for cav to take a pop shot at his head

Godfather, congrats on your new position running the city. You have been through a lot, with a great family and have earned this. Best of luck, charish it and keep the business in N.O floushing.
Report Post Tip
Sammy walks up to the excited group of people with a huge box wrapped up all nice for Brick. Brick opens the box only to find a box, inside of a box, inside of a box, inside of a box, which contained a cube of cheese and a bottle of Dr. Pepper!

"Congratulations Brick, it's been a long time in the making, we all knew you'd make it!"
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Brick
Report Post Tip
Congradulations.
Report Post Tip
I am quite glad to see you join the elite ranks, Brick. I have enjoyed working with you the last few months and I hope that you continue your sterling leadership into your new HQ. When the rest of New Orleans went cross-eyed and forgot who they were in the grand scheme of things you were the constant professional presence. I can't think of a time when it hasn't been lovely to work with you my friend, so I hope you continue on with this path of success and make New Orleans thrive.
Report Post Tip
Pickles could barely keep from dancing. Sure, it had been an exhausting time for the crew and yeah, they'd dodged a few bullets, but this had to be the most exciting thing she'd ever lived through. The gravity of the entire situation finally sunk in when she and the others straggled onto Elegido's unfinished HQ.

My God. Brick is a Godfather. She shakes her head and goes to give Pepper a hug. You two make an incredible team Pepper. I'm so glad to have been able to serve you both! Please tell Brick how glad I am that Elegido took me in.

Pickles wanders off to go see if Duke is ok.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations, Godfather Pollitt well done.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations on the promotion
Report Post Tip
Fantastic!

Congratulations Godfather Pollitt. Let's get things shaking!

(Thanks, Money-B.)
Report Post Tip
Brick it has been a pleasure watching you grow from the rank of gangster to Godfather. You have always worked hard and today your hard work pays off.

Ever since you joined with me I knew there was something about you that others did not have. You had a sense of strong professionalism. This has helped you carve your way to the top.

Enjoy it my friend and welcome to the life of Godfatherhood!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Godfather Pollitt
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL