Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 08:52:08
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
One Pill to Rule Them All. In Los Angeles! Started by: Gravol on May 21, '09 18:29
The smell of cheap cigars and whiskey fills her nostrils. Stale beer saturated the furniture and carpet adding a musty smell that could make a lady tear up, good thing she was not what most would call a lady by traditional definition. Her eyes struggling to focus in the half lit room they are standing in, clouds of smoke around her from the previous occupants' cigars. Leather chairs line the walls and a desk sits in the centre of the small office. There is an unmistakable scent of garlic hanging in the air. The walls are adorned with pictures of days gone by. She catches a glimpse of familiar faces accompanying the aging Roman Prozacian. Her grandmother, mother, and sister staring down at her with Vicodin and Roman on their arms. Oh how he loved her family and they him. The Godfather had gone into seclusion long before Gravol had a chance to meet him let alone work with him. Today was a special day indeed. The Godfather did not see many people these days.

Vicodin is pacing, he won't even speak to her. A look of determination on his face, his eyes meeting hers only for a few seconds as he walks past her. Vicodin's eyes darting around the room nervously as he waits to be called into the inner sanctum. A mysterious girl exits Godfather Prozacian's office adjusting her blouse and tugging at her skirt. Not noticing Vicodin or Gravol she tucks a wad of cash into her cleavage and exits rather quickly.

Gravol takes a seat cautiously, her mind racing as she tries to figure out why they were invited to meet with Godfather Roman Prozacian of Los Angeles. They had kept their noses clean. They had paid their tributes weekly, they had even included extra in order to remain in the Godfather's good books. What had they done this time?

Suddenly the door opens and an aged, but still very fit and intimidating well dressed man steps through it. His eyes piercing hers before he looks over toward Vicodin, who is trying to remain calm. However the sweat beading on his forehead betrays his anxiousness.

Come with me Vic. He is ready for you. Be mindful of his age remember. His memory is not what it has always been.

Looking over at Gravol as she takes to her feet he shakes his head.

You can either stay here or join your guards outside. This is between the boss and Vicodin.

Not wanting to anger the man she takes her seat and attempts to remain calm.

Of course Tony, I understand. Will you be joining me or are you going to remain with Godfather Prozacian and Vicodin?

Tony just chuckles and leads Vicodin through the door. Vicodin's eyes darting back to meet hers, a smile across his face as he whispers..

I'll be back soon Gravol.. That wasn't my last dance with you this morning.

She wrings her hands as she struggles to hear the voices behind the door. There are deep chuckles and coughs coming from the aging Godfather of Los Angeles followed by the sound of two old friends having a drink together, ice cubes rattling in the glasses as they are emptied. Then silence. Nothing but pure silence. She stands up and walks toward the door just as the sound of a gunshot fills the air. The scent of gunpowder burns her nose as she flings open the door to see Vicodin standing with a gun in his hand and the Godfather slumped over his desk. There is no sign of Tony the bodyguard. Grabbing Vicodin and turning him to face her she yells...

HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?!

Vicodin looks into her eyes, blood splattered on his face and in a monotone voice he simply states...

It was his time. Now take me home.

As they exit the building they notice there are no guards. The streets are deserted. Feeling anxious they climb into the waiting car and race back to Shoreside Hills. Entering the building through the back door to avoid people they rush straight upstairs to Vicodin's office.

Sitting in Vicodin's office feeling safer she watches him clean up while she pours two glasses of whiskey for them. Her mind racing trying to figure out what had just happened her hands shaking so badly that the ice cubes in her glass rattle against the sides.

You need to kickstart my heart. What are we going to tell the staff? Our patients? Please don't hurt me, I'm just nervous.

Vicodin turns to her, a broad smile on his face and adjusts his tie before picking up the glass. He approaches her and rests his hand on her shoulder, gripping it lightly he begins to speak..

Tell them the truth.... Tell them that I am now the Godfather of Los Angeles. There's nothing else to say. The old man asked for it. He was tired and wanted to die. He has been waiting for someone to prove to him that they could take over and run his city in a way he would have liked. There is no time for tears. He wouldn't have liked that.

The two exchange a look that only they can understand. So many years they had spent side by side. Their thoughts becoming shared more times than she could count. He was the one who held her when Zoloft, Angel, and Midol were taken from her. He really was a special man. Composing herself she places her now empty glass upon the desk and smiles.

It's time. Let's go. No time for sentimental journeys through time and space. Outside with you.

She inhales deeply, the smell of spring flowers entering the office through an open window. The smell of the salty sea an underlying tone.

There's something in the air tonight.

She opens the door from Vicodin's office to the patio where their family and friends have gathered clueless to the announcement about to be made. Dimethyltryptamine standing nervously, clueless as to what has occurred today. His eyes wrought with worry, hands clenched behind his back. Dimethyltryptamine looks at his boss and then to Gravol and gulps loud enough for all to hear. A smile upon her face she stands beside her boss and introduces him to those who have known them for years and those that know nothing of him. They walk from the office out to the pool to greet their guests..

Everyone, I have someone I would like you to meet...

Just then everyone is handed a glass of champagne...

This is Vicodin, the new Godfather of Los Angeles.

She raises her glass in a toast and turns to Vicodin beaming.

Congratulations my dear. You've certainly worked your ass off for this. The future of Los Angeles is so bright I gotta wear shades.
Report Post Tip
Congrats Godfather Vicodin.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Vicodin.

Looks like the whole of the US is starting to look up. Let alone LA and NO.

Well done.
Report Post Tip
Dave hears sounds coming from the bosses office, knowing that Vicodin had mentioned he was going out he pushed open the doors his hand resting on his gun. Scanning the room he noticed the Don with his Right and left hand beside him. Relaxing his grip he walked in

Oh sorry boss I didn't expect you to be here...seeing the looks on all their faces he paused for a minute

So it's happened, about damned time!

approaches Vicodin's desk and places an envelope on it

A token gift for what you've achieved Godfather.
Report Post Tip
Great news, Vicodin I couldn't be happier for you. Congratzzz
Report Post Tip
Congratulation Vicodin on GODFATHER! :D
Report Post Tip
Congratulations indeed Sir!
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Vicodin on Godfather.
Report Post Tip
congratulations man well done we all love you so much and you really do deserve this you have been a great leader.
Report Post Tip
It's almost as if Gravol knew it was coming...that or this speech from the hip is fantastic!

=o)

Congrats! well done!
Report Post Tip
Rose_Quartz claps loudly for Gravol's speech and then walks up to Vicodin with a bottle of expensive vodka

Nicely done Sir here is a bottle of my secret stash, I think you will find it rivals you own.
Report Post Tip
*Toasts the new Godfather with his Champagne*

A great day for LA, many congratulations Vicodin
Report Post Tip
Godfather I couldn't tell you how happy I am to see this day!

Bulldog Raises a glass

To Godfather Vicodin and to LA
Report Post Tip
*hears of the news and Champagne and heads over*

This is my type of party! Congratz to the new Godfather!

Good luck in your new position.
Report Post Tip
congrats godfather Vicodin
Report Post Tip
Grabs a glass of the champagne and raises it to the new GodFather

Congrats Vicodin, well deserved!
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Vicodin, you deserve it...

Walks off... HAPPILY.
Report Post Tip
Heroine hears the wonderful news and runs to join the festivities and grabs a glass of champaigne.

This is wonderful news for everyone. Congratulations Vic! My mom would have been so proud of you. A big congratulations from my whole clan to you.

Way to go boss. You've done us all proud and we can feel a lil safer now that you lead this town.

Heroine raises her glass in victory for Vic
Report Post Tip
congrats godfather vicodin you will do a great job
Report Post Tip
Congrats
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: One Pill to Rule Them All. In Los Angeles!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL