Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 09:44:52
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
A new Family in New Orleans Started by: duke5078 on May 21, '09 19:11
Duke steps up to the podium outside his brand new HQ. He looks around nervously. He stares back at Brick_Pollitt who gives Duke and encouraging smile. His stare shifts over to Pickles, who also gives him a smile. He hadn't seen her smile before, but today was a good day to start. Duke turns back to the growing crowd who were getting restless in the midday heat. Duke hadn't realized how hot it was till now. He loosened his tie and started to speak...

"Good Afternoon good people of New Orleans. I stand here before you the new Don of New Orleans. Godfather Brick_Pollitt has given me Authorization to start a new family in this glorious city. This is a great honor for him to have chosen me. I wont let him down. Thank you for your time."

Duke steps down from his podium, and walks over to Brick. He shakes the Godfather's hand. He walks to Pickles, and motions for them to walk into their new HQ. Duke and Pickles turn, and walk up the stairs to the Entrance. Duke opens the door for Pickles to walk in. He gives one last wave to the crowd and walks inside too.
Report Post Tip
Congrats duke :D I wish you the best In New Orleans
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Don Duke

I know you will serve NO proud under Godfather Pollitt
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Don Duke I wish you all the best in N.O.
Report Post Tip
Lenny watches as the HQ is officially opened.

Don Duke, it's great to see you be granted this honour. I hope to join you as soon as possible, and help things grow. Salut!

Lenny raises his glass to the newest leader in New Orleans
Report Post Tip
Congratulations and all the best sir!
Report Post Tip
The day everyone hopes for. You got it and good luck.

*sips the Moonshine for the occasion*
Report Post Tip
Duke, I can't think of a better person to work along side the new GodFather of New Orleans. You have such a big heart for this crew and I know you will lead everyone to great things into the future. Congratulations!
Report Post Tip
Congrats duke.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Duke
Report Post Tip
Congrats Duke
Report Post Tip
congrats and good luck to you in new orleans
Report Post Tip
Congratulations on being made Boss Duke you earned it.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Don Duke! I look forward to a long and fruitful run!
Report Post Tip
Heroine hears of the good news that there is a new family in town. She pokes her head out of the croud as Duke finishes his speech to wish him good tidyings.

Congratulations Duke! May you live long and prosper.

She steps up to the podium and gives Duke a brand new box of cubans to the newly decorated Boss.

I hope you enjoy them as you sit to relax for a minute in your new HQ.

Heroine kisses his cheek and walks away gracefully.
Report Post Tip
Smiles and nods to Duke

Good show mate, Do N. Orleans Proud. I won't get into detail brotha but you know you got me if you need me.

claps as he walks away
Report Post Tip
congratulations duke
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Duke! Best wishes to you!
Report Post Tip
Great job Duke, I am quite pleased by your auth. Instead of going an obvious route, Brick chose you for your length of service and depth of loyalty, and isn't that how it should be? Well done.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Duke,

I know little of your family line, which makes you an interesting addition. I look forward to seeing what you bring to your city, and the cities all around!

Offers up a cigar.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A new Family in New Orleans
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL