Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 17:34:26
Page:  1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Another MR player laid to rest. Started by: Chris_Vaughn on Feb 19, '15 00:52

I never thought it would be my job to have to do this. I somehow dodged a bullet with the passing of Silky/Michelle but alas this time its my turn to be the bearer of bad news.

This evening, at approximately 5:15pm GMT, Kevin Clarke, AKA Irish Kev, AKA Taurus, AKA Gigante amongst others died of organ failure in a hospital in Greece. He was there visiting his girlfriend and other friends when he took ill and collapsed. Kev was a dear sweet man, who had a knack for touching the lives of every one who knew him.

RIP Kev 24th April 1965 - 18th February 2015

Report Post Tip
This is a total shock. He was a close friend of mine. .... RIP
Report Post Tip

RIP. This is a terrible loss. I had lost touch with Kev over the years but he will always be remembered as a friend. 

Report Post Tip

A tragic piece of news taken way too early RIP Kev.

Report Post Tip

Kev you will be missed bud. RIP

Report Post Tip
Oh my god. This is a total and complete tragedy. My best wishes go to his family.

RIP Kev
Report Post Tip

Rest in peace Kev. I'll remember the old times under tiggy and FlyingPig all those years ago. 

Report Post Tip

Rest In Peace Kev. You where a friend and shall be missed greatly. Peace upon your family during this hard time.

Report Post Tip

im destroyed by this, i really am. Such a top bloke, i loved our random chats on facebook. I loved hearing about your adventures to Greece and about your life over there.

utterly in shock, friend. really saddened by this news. rip my old friend.

Report Post Tip
OMG kev?!?!?! wow.. he was so close to me in both the game and in chat about life damn.......so shocked not sure what to say

rip brother
Report Post Tip
Kev was an awesome guy over the years. He will definitely be missed. Just plain sad, and unreal.

Rest very well man.
Report Post Tip
This is heartbreaking. Kev was a wonderful man and an awesome friend. He will definitely be missed. Wow. :( Rest in peace Kev.
Report Post Tip
Kev , I was actually just talking about you a couple days ago and reminded me of all the good talks we had even the bad ones... Too soon my friend
Report Post Tip

Rest in Peace Kev

Report Post Tip
All I can do here is echo others sentiments in how much of a horrible shock this is and hope at the very least he didn't suffer too much at the end.

I enjoyed the many conversations Kev and I had about life, the universe and everything. I will miss him dearly and am very glad I had the privilege of knowing him, even if it was just a little. He was a gentle and loving soul and I'm glad he found some of the happiness he deserved before departing this world.

Ar dheis Dé go raibh a anam.
Report Post Tip

RIP man, I don't know you, but it's a good community we have here. Online friends or not, it's really good to see people show their respect from around the world. 

RIP here from Australia.

Report Post Tip

RIP Kev

Report Post Tip

RIP Kev

Report Post Tip
A fallen angel, MLH&R
Report Post Tip

Sad News. RIP Kev.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Another MR player laid to rest.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL